👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

36w3XsQ.png

@Dessy

PHOTOS

9d7fb05a6de3fd51fb02c1990b4fa6bc.jpg      Ciara-Was-Instaglam-In-Dries-van-Noten-copy.jpg

Before she was recognized as a fashion icon, Ciara was known for her iconic tomboy looks. She confidently leaned into her masculinity, copying the mannerisms of a tough guy perfectly. But Ciara has no problem sticking with her femininity too, showing off a more graceful yet revealing look. 

SONGS

What better way to show off Ciara's versatility than two songs from the same album. Like a Boy is a fast-paced callout against society's double standards with supposed gender roles. Promise on the other hand is a slower, sensual, love song with Ciara expressing her deepest want for a guy. A perfect contrast demonstrating her ability to approach multiple topics in different ways. 

LuAQ1Hw.png

PHOTOS

StbbhEe.jpg      RCe7OjP.jpg

The two pictures you see above show very well the fact that Kelly can be versatile even when it comes to photoshoots. The first picture shows Kelly at the beginning of her career, posing for a Candie's ad. We see a sexy, naughty side of Kelly's that is not so usually seen but that is very enticing. In the other picture, we see a grown-up Kelly, looking like the diva that she has become over the years, ready to slay us all with her musical growth.

SONGS

I believe these two songs show Kelly's versatility as an artist very well, which is also reflected in her albums prior to these two. Love So Soft is a pop soul record, with motown inspired sounds, something her fans wanted her to experiment with since her Idol days. Lighthouse is a softer singer-songwriter ballad, which shows her strength as a vocalist and lyricist. Thematically, these songs are also different, with Love So Soft being a song about passion and desiring love, while Lighthouse is a break-up song about a fading relationship that has no chance of being renewed.

1I9bdLb.png

@Hey Dude

PHOTOS

1999 Patrick Demarchelier 3037 X 3684  6 MB.jpg      Bug7P4rc=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

In one picture, Madonna pays tribute to Japanese inspirations with black middle parted hair and striking makeup. The emphasis on her cheekbones make her face look more narrow and bold, showcasing her ability to manipulate her facial structure as she finds fitting.

In the second picture, Madonna reinvents herself as a spiritual acoustic guitar artist with a hint of folk artistry through messy golden curls, a red string bracelet and makeup that softens and rounds her face. 

Also, both pictures are from the Ray of Light album cycle, showcasing how even within a specific era, Madonna provides a variety of themes. 

These pictures side by side showcase how Madonna can be bold and striking, or soft and comforting

SONGS

Like A Prayer showcases Madonna delve into gospel music with hints of funk. In order to differentiate herself from gospel artists of the time, she chose a lyrics topic that is anything but fearful of God: oral sex. No self-respecting gospel artist would do such a thing, which is exactly what pushed Madonna to break that boundary.

Don't Tell Me is a track that musically dabbles with Folktronica, Country Rock, and Trip Hop. This track showcases how Madonna can take styles from completely different music scenes and combine them together in harmony. 

AgkxZF1.png

PHOTOS

data-57_final.jpg      d9654d18-c405-41a7-9899-7f6ea753c13a_alta-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

Konnichiwa! Hola!

ROSALÍA is a multifaceted global fashion icon. She serves and gets that 100% tip in streetwear style while trying to catch the nearest train from the Shibuya Crossing. ¡Es verdad! And only an uglee without  sense of fashion can deny that she slays sophistication, as well--why yes. The Spanish-shawl-inspired red leather MET Gala stunt leaves anyone in breathless awe. Won't catch your breath, can't catch that train! Ochitsui te kudasai.

SONGS

One for the f@@gs, one for the homosexuals...

ROSALÍA delivers a straight-up, unapologetic empowerment pop bop with "Aute Cuture". It's fun. It's dance. It's easy music for the girls and the gurls! It's kutchy. 

In "Diablo", ROSALÍA connects with heartbroken high-brow gay boys as she sings about heartbreak and profound ideals. This melodramatic song needs dissection to be digested. If you want to lament about life at night while staring at the moon, this song is IT.

qZkFpdv.png

PHOTOS

DhMTsSB.jpg      W5nZXP8.jpg

Tinashe consistently doesn’t conform with the norm, she's an innovator! The two photos I chose, reflects two different types of her fashion, Street Style & Avant Garde Couture. Tinashe's relatability with street style has majorly impacted other artists to follow suit (Chlöe, Zara, etc. & the Kpop Industry stapling T on most mood boards) yet she can effortlessly morph into a walking piece of art as seen in the second photo! This is just the tip of the iceberg with the vast range of different concepts she delivers! 

SONGS

Tinashe's classified as an R&B Artist but there's so much more depth within her discography. Hopscotch showcases Tinashe's Hip-Hop colors effortlessly due to how dynamic her rap flows & instrumental work together along with the lyrics hyping up the listener's confidence. Gravity on the other hand, is very new territory for Tinashe, while she does abide to her R&B roots with her airy & ethereal vocals; Gravity incorporates glitchy & haunting production that creates this futuristic ambiance. Tinashe's songs, especially after leaving RCA, continue to stand as a testament to her versatile artistic evolution!

HHyBFh6.png

PHOTOS

tumblr_orcn4e1WEy1v4qiuto1_540.png      nicki2.jpg?w=683

SONGS

Whip It - Pop

Itty Bitty Piggy - Rap

The talented Nicki Minaj has clearly made her mark on the music industry. From different kinds of music genres including rap and pop. Her lyricism, versatile flow, unique style, and trademark use of double engenders have separated her from the rest and established her as one of the best rappers alive. Both of these songs showcase her talent in rap and pop as well her outfits that resembles her songs. 

wjBRCep.png

PHOTOS

Rihanna.jpg      FpBd_q6XsAUeqOy_1.jpg?v=1676484217

For the photos, I wanted to show Rihanna in two of her iconic elements - Rihanna the sex symbol and Rihanna the wife and mother. Since her Good Girl Gone Bad era, Rihanna has been an undeniable symbol of sexuality and sultriness. More recently, though, we've seen Rihanna take a step back from her previous image to embrace motherhood and raising a family. That being said, she truly has the capacity to do both. She can be the perfect family woman, while also embracing a sex appeal like no other. Another reason I chose these two photos specifically, is the Medusa theme in the first picture could also symbolize anger and domination, while the second one is giving an energy that is more tranquil and peaceful.

SONGS

As for the songs, I chose a similar theme of something more intimate vs a song about blatant sex. There's also the element of one song being an upbeat dance-pop number, while the other being stripped down and a ballad. The meanings pose a bigger juxtaposition, though, as Lift Me Up is a tribute to the late Chadwick Boseman, but S&M is truly just a song that's fun and catchy. Rihanna shows she can have a playful side, but also a more serious, vulnerable side. She's not just a one dimensional musician who makes chart topping bops, but is capable of raw emotion.

qdGLMhV.png

PHOTOS

rainbow99-4.jpg      fashionrocks08-1.jpg

From sweet innocent girl next door to high fashion magazine model. I've chosen these photos because even tho she's lying down in both, they're so different... no matter the scenario she understands the assignment and delivers :gayriahcat2:

SONGS

From the church to the club! I mean I don't know if it gets more versatile than this... Mariah can uplift your spirit and take you to the high heavens above with her sweet powerful voice, or she can serve a sassy cunty bop :katie2:

Here's the PLAYLIST:

• Like 2

vTW1FQM.png

@Invisibility

PHOTOS

FKA-twigs-V-Magazine-S%C3%B8lve-Sundsb%C3%B8-04.jpg      tumblr_npbpxaipka1uvten2o7_1280.png

Two moods, two color palettes, two artistic undercurrents. FKA always holds a distinct visual artist vision in every photoshoot that she stars in, like these examples show. First she uses superimposition of images to show anger in the monochrome and smokey first photo, like she's doing a dancing ritual engulfed in flames. Next she uses a muralistic minimalism with bright colors and a regal portrayal in the second photo that has that element of nearly looking like a painting come out of your dreams. Whatever inspiration and medium she chooses to accompany her photos, FKA nails it.

SONGS

Two genres, two moods, two structures. In "Fallen Alien", FKA takes onto experimental hip-hop mixing opera elements with a chopped sample and an urgent, dramatic vocal delivery like the sense of doom over a failing relationship, including a repeated, spoken-sung verse 2 and no bridge. Meanwhile, "Two Weeks" is her most accessible and comfortable R&B offering. More ordinarily structured in verses and a bridge, anthemic, laser-focused on providing a soft, yet confident sensual delivery and layered vocals on the choruses to soundtrack what a self-assured approach can do for heightening your attraction.

• Like 1

gzQU2A6.png

PHOTOS

IMG-7891.jpg      IMG-7892.png

Shakira may be a very safe artist when it comes to fashion. Her music and talent has always been her strongest output but even when her fashion lacks an edge she still shows versatility and also pays homage to a lot of her latin and middle eastern roots while also paying homage to iconic pop culture moments. On the first picture we can see Shakira making Princess Diana proud with this revenge dress she wore on this year's Cannes just after her scandalized break up with the father of her sons, the retired football player Gerard Piqué with such class and elegance. The second picture is her during her performance of Ojos Así on the Tour of the Mongoose where she pays homage to her middle eastern roots with a chandelier on her head while doing her signature belly dancing with an Arab top, skirt and pants. Both looks are very different and have a different empowerment/embrace motive and both shows how versatile Shakira is not just as an artists but as a fashion icon too.

SONGS

Shakira has such a versatile discography. Through her early years she was known as a rock latin girl with braids and dark hair then when she made her crossover she dyed her hair blonde and started to Americanize her sound without losing her essence. Since then she have experimented with such a variety of genres like pop, new wave, reggaeton, bachata, ballenato, EDM, Mexican, tango, bossa nova, merengue and so on. And also just like her clothing, she is very inspired by the music of the world and even more her roots. On Ojos Así she gives all of her knowledge on the belly dancing and Arab roots with a magnetic song. While on Hips Don’t Lie she mixes reggaeton with cumbia and made the smash hit and classic that Hips Don’t Lie is showing just a side of her bigger versatility that can’t be described in just two songs.

• Like 1

HcMcGyT.png

ANNOUNCEMENT

@Julia Fox vs @Invisibility

gzQU2A6.png      vTW1FQM.png

Spoiler

THE JUDGES WILL NO LONGER CRITIQUE YOUR ENTRIES

BECAUSE....

Spoiler

BOTH OF YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY BACK IN THE GAME!

NOW, JUST DECIDE WHO SHOULD YOU SEND HOME WHEN THE RESULTS ARE OUT xoxo

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

Well it's over for me... it really is

After Slasher I flopped Survivor, flopped CTA..., about to embarass myself for the 3rd and last time on Golden Hit and that's it. The rest of the forum is just Taylor avis stuck in the infinite loop of making the same threads over and over again... TABS might be the only reason why I'm on ATRL.... and since it's slowly reaching its end and I can feel the end of me coming too

our atrl eras are coming to a close soon.... :weeps: 

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

OMG WHATTT

welcome back both of you :alexz:

Just now, Invisibility said:

Queen!! @Julia Fox

4K1eFiV.gif

Okay but I still want to get a score if the panel would be so kind to :hug:

we can ask our judges to give you their scores too but the production decision to bring you both back is irrevocable xoxo

13 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Queen!! @Julia Fox

4K1eFiV.gif

Of course we will still review y’all entries and give the score! There's just no need to worry about elimination

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Queen!! @Julia Fox

4K1eFiV.gif

We were so robbed and now the world is doing us justice spacer.png

let's slay for real this time 

• Like 4

so it is also official now that @Julia Fox is the LAST CAMP DANGEROUS MEMBER STANDING :clap3:

1 hour ago, Overprotected said:

Lmao

well last season u also benefited from wildcard sis lmao