👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Yvess said:

dm him on insta! this has to stahp ugh

I blocked them on IG but if they wanted to apologize they can reach out here or Discord :heart2: Especially after I sent them a message on Discord trying to be nice but they disregarded it and kept downvoting me on the forum. 

--

Wishing luck to all my eliminated girlies on this new challenge! 

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I blocked them on IG

oh snap!

if they wanted to apologize they can reach out here or Discord :heart2: 

:ahh:

7 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Especially after I sent them a message on Discord trying to be nice but they disregarded it and kept downvoting me on the forum. 

never got any message + you are throwing shade towards TABS everytime I see your posts + you are downvoting my random posts every now and then, I guess you want something from me? Or maybe just me in general? :ducky:

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

oh snap!

:ahh:

never got any message + you are throwing shade towards TABS everytime I see your posts + you are downvoting my random posts every now and then, I guess you want something from me? Or maybe just me in general? :ducky:

The way you and some other contestants and judges have treated me in the past week has bordered on bullying and harassment. All the drama started because you wanted me thread banned for my opinion on a Kelly song and then you started making false accusations about me in the thread. I also did not appreciate being gaslighted about the game. I do realize I have been getting heated more than necessary and I apologize for contributions to the drama. 

I sent you a message on your confessional the pre-jury chat after your very early elimination in Survivor, just trying to touch base with you and start to mend the damage but you just brushed it off. And like I said, I've been getting constant downvotes from you as well, and I even started trying to like your posts and give positive reactions to show that I'm over the drama but that didn't change your behavior. 

All I want at this point is to be able to coexist on the forum without fear of future harassment from you. :heart2: 

• ATRL Moderator

Also, like I said I have been treated very poorly by the cohost, some contestants, and a judge of this game for the past week. I get a lot of y'all hate me now and I am not wishing to change your opinion at this point, but I wish to be left alone and to honor what I expect to be y'alls same wishes, I would like to not post in this thread anymore.

If you want to reach out to me to have a conversation about the issues, my inbox here is open or you can find me on Discord if you have that. Otherwise, y'all deserve to be able to finish this game without any potential drama I have contributed to.

• Thumbs Down 1

being dead was absolute ass I hope the rest of you have been having a terrible time!:chick3:

Good luck to everyone and for the eliminated girls if they aren’t gonna serve then don’t send **** because that put us on danger 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

sharing here one of my favorite entries for this round in the past season xoxo

Hide contents

bjork-2000-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-1-01.jpg

bjork-2017-jesse-kanda-dazed-04.jpg

I chose these pictures not only because they're great shots but to showcase the modeling versatility of Miss Guðmundsdóttir. In the first picture she's giving us innocent sex icon whose house just flooded (we love concepts!) while on the second one she's serving an abstract concept not meant to be understand by anyone but it's so intriguing, her artpop truly could mean anything!

Songs

Both written and produced by Björk I chose them because I think they're some of her best songs and very contrasting as well. First there's Pagan Poetry a haunting bop about having sex with her now ex-husband which utilizes music boxes and harps to create an unique sombre winter atmosphere. Hyperballad on the other hand is a more ambient pop track that incorporates house beats with a beautiful string section. The song deals with the hardships of being in a longtime relationship (can't relate) and having to convince yourself you still love that person :chick3:

that's mine omg thank u

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I would actually clock those Bjork songs because they are both too similar 

and thank god you were non existent back then! :clack:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

Also, like I said I have been treated very poorly by the cohost, some contestants, and a judge of this game for the past week. I get a lot of y'all hate me now.

If you want to reach out to me to have a conversation about the issues, my inbox here is open or you can find me on Discord if you have that. Otherwise, y'all deserve to be able to finish this game without any potential drama I have contributed to.

Don't play victim when you came at me for no reason simply by playing the game. You were mad because I've made it this far.

The only girl that I "may" had an issue with is that judge who continually lowballing me on my entries. Did I kick and scream? No. I simply kept it cute and overcame those obstacles. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Don't play victim when you came at me for no reason simply by playing the game. You were mad because I've made it this far. The only girl that I "may" had an issue with is that judge who continually lowballing me on my entries. 

I didn’t think you’d take my post about you being the weakest player left that seriously. Certainly it was meant to be fun shade and that’s all, so that’s why I never understood the massive pushback I got from you and your constant need to downvote every post I make in this thread. 

I didn’t think you’d take my post about you being the weakest player left that seriously. Certainly it was meant to be fun shade and that’s all, so that’s why I never understood the massive pushback I got from you and your constant need to downvote every post I make in this thread. 

The only reason why I took it serious because you kept downvoting my post that never mentioned you.  And yes I did snap because you kept saying I was the weakest.

And when SJ said stop the both of you. I stopped because I made my peace but then a couple days after here you go again bringing me up about how I was still in the game. 

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Girl if Nicki made a massive pushback then you too… stop playing like you did everything right. We are tired of your words of “I wouldn’t be lurking in the thread anymore” but then you appear everyday complaining and making drama about anything derailing the thread and the game and making the host insecure about the well-being of the players. Please 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Queen. said:

The only reason why I took it serious because you kept downvoting my post that never mentioned you.  And yes I did snap because you kept saying I was the weakest.

And when SJ said stop the both of you. I stopped because I made my peace but then a couple days after here you go again bringing me up about how I was still in the game. 

I honestly do not remember SJ intervening, it’s very possible though so I apologize if it felt like I was beating a dead horse there. 

5 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Girl if Nicki made a massive pushback then you too… stop playing like you did everything right. We are tired of your words of “I wouldn’t be lurking in the thread anymore” but then you appear everyday complaining and making drama about anything derailing the thread and the game and making the host insecure about the well-being of the players. Please 

So it’s okay for the cohost to continue talking shit about me here?  I’d be peacefully away if it wasn’t for @stupidjock continuing to bring me up here. 

• Like 1

Just now, khalyan said:

I honestly do not remember SJ intervening, it’s very possible though so I apologize if it felt like I was beating a dead horse there. 

@stupidjock

Apology accepted. 

nickiwalk2.gif

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Apology accepted. 

nickiwalk2.gif

:heart:

16 minutes ago, khalyan said:

So it’s okay for the cohost to continue talking **** about me here?  I’d be peacefully away if it wasn’t for @stupidjock continuing to bring me up here. 

Well, so far I'm only getting notifs from you tagging me here or downvoting my random posts like that one in Roisin Murphy thread. I also see a lot of shades towards TABS in other threads ('I wouldn't quit a well run game' on Survivor) and on Discord (nothing hilarious about TABS game). But of course when I'll react to that it's like a whole other thing and I'm the bully and you're just minding your bussines?

Also I did not adress you, I can vent about your downvotes if I want to because they are petty 

Edited by stupidjock

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Well, so far I'm only getting notifs from you tagging me here or downvoting my random posts like that one in Roisin Murphy thread. I also see a lot of shades towards TABS in other threads ('I wouldn't quit a well run game' on Survivor) and on Discord (nothing hilarious about TABS game). But of course when I'll react to that it's like a whole other thing and I'm the bully and you're just minding your bussines? 

This all started because I gave some friendly shade about Nicki and Kelly that I guess was interpreted as nasty, and for that I apologize. You then went above and beyond, asking that I’d be warned for quitting or that I would be thread banned because of my comments. Then lied about aspects like me asking you to rig the game for me. So yes, I’m annoyed and I will make it apparent. 

Oop. Even though she gave me the boot I am glad Nicki has persevered and made it far, I guess chile :chick3:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Jai said:

Oop. Even though she gave me the boot I am glad Nicki has persevered and made it far, I guess chile :chick3:

we still don't know what did you do to deserve the boot from her :toofunny3:

37 minutes ago, khalyan said:

This all started because I gave some friendly shade about Nicki and Kelly that I guess was interpreted as nasty, and for that I apologize. You then went above and beyond, asking that I’d be warned for quitting or that I would be thread banned because of my comments. Then lied about aspects like me asking you to rig the game for me. So yes, I’m annoyed and I will make it apparent. 

okay sis, I never meant any of those things, I just said quitting is warnable to make people stop quitting, I obviously did not mean you should warn yourself :toofunny3: Nor did I ask you to thread ban yourself, you are always welcome here, it just seem like you hate it here and if not then we're all glad.

I'm sorry I accused you of asking us to rig the game but that's just how I interpreted your PMs and I said that here because I also got annoyed by your constant shades towards us. If you're saying you would never do that then of course we believe you, chile

• Thanks 2

To be honest I can't wait for this season to be over 

Too much drama at this point. All I'm gonna say is some people in here play the victim when they are the ones that started ****. Of course everyone involved is going to clap back. 

Taylor >>>>>> Ashlee >>≥>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jessica, anyday. Bite me. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

okay sis, I never meant any of those things, I just said quitting is warnable to make people stop quitting, I obviously did not mean you should warn yourself :toofunny3: Nor did I ask you to thread ban yourself, you are always welcome here, it just seem like you hate it here and if not then we're all glad.

I'm sorry I accused you of asking us to rig the game but that's just how I interpreted your PMs and I said that here because I also got annoyed by your constant shades towards us. If you're saying you would never do that then of course we believe you, chile

Thank you, and I apologize again for any contributions to the mess. The drama has not been fun and I have never wanted to have any issues with the people here, you especially. :heart2:

• Thanks 2

The real question here is why aren't those tiaras playable anymore? There are alot more rounds left in this game to cut out any tiara. 

• Haha 2