👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

13 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

We are probably headed for ~330 pages

hopefully, we need u to continue your poki diary here lol

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Will this game ever end? 

hopefully! post ur crits!

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

hopefully! post ur crits!

Soon! It’s worth the wait I promise it will be amazing 

also tell that to @CBC who has been slacking off at the Dj sets again 

Edited by stupidjock

16 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Soon! It’s worth the wait I promise it will be amazing 

i miss @lacy suddenly when she fell for that prompt lmao

BOTH OF YOU BETTER SUBMIT SOON! also daddy @MusicLoverDude

i will not pressure elliement!

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

maybe tomorrow

ezgif-3-06997f5910.gif

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Will this game ever end? 

If yall hurry up and post yall crits, then yes. No long essays are needed just get straight to the point.

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, Queen. said:

No long essays are needed just get straight to the point.

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif

Nicki is the queen of rap. 

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Nicki is the queen of rap. 

yas-nicki-minaj.gif

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Queen. said:

If yall hurry up and post yall crits, then yes. No long essays are needed just get straight to the point.

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif

you ate this, queen.

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Queen. said:

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif

tea!!!!!

If we continue on this pace and only 1 person is eliminated per week, we will reach the top 3 on December 10th. 

Just sayin'. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

If we continue on this pace and only 1 person is eliminated per week, we will reach the top 3 on December 10th. 

Just sayin'. 

hopefully the pace gets better soon

and maybe you guys better discuss or shade each other's entries to keep this moving jk lmao

Okay let me just get some breakfast and start writing my clits but I have a feeling those will be my most lashful reviews :toofunny3: I already see some disappointments

• Like 1

Ok, let me take back what I wrote earlier because I actually like all the entries and think y'all slayed

@blackoutbaby

you got me w this, this song is passionate and powerful. I wish you'd written a bit longer essay tho.

@Kylie Verzosa

this works too and the explanation is very nicely written. 

@Legend E

very good, not obvious entry. You really went deep in the explanation of the lyrics 

@Hey Dude

okay, this is interesting take. I thought you'd send something like Swim (water) or Bedtime Story (air) but I like your take on decisive trait, I think it works with Hung Up very well, her most confident and efortless bop. I'm sold

@Queen.

at first I was like - you sent that song simply because it has 'potions' in the title? But now I see you went with forgiving trait and I'm sold. The lines like 'I'm angry but I still love you' fit the theme very well

@ZORBIT

very good and interesting take on serenity. The production of the song itself feels like sitting in the garden with your lover during springtime. You don't even have to explain lyrics too much because the whole vibe speaks for itself

@Overprotected

strong rapping skills + strong attitude towards bad lover = strong entry

@fiercE

I understand what you did there but I think you could've gone crazier with the themes you could chose. This fits passionate but it just doesn't stand out amongst other strong entries

@Dessy

a bop + very nicely written explanation (probably my favorite text from those entries) + again strong attitude = would you perhabs be interested in a nice spot in the finale?

k, that's all, bye

spacer.png

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Ok, let me take back what I wrote earlier because I actually like all the entries and think y'all slayed

@blackoutbaby

you got me w this, this song is passionate and powerful. I wish you'd written a bit longer essay tho.

@Kylie Verzosa

this works too and the explanation is very nicely written. 

@Legend E

very good, not obvious entry. You really went deep in the explanation of the lyrics 

@Hey Dude

okay, this is interesting take. I thought you'd send something like Swim (water) or Bedtime Story (air) but I like your take on decisive trait, I think it works with Hung Up very well, her most confident and efortless bop. I'm sold

@Queen.

at first I was like - you sent that song simply because it has 'potions' in the title? But now I see you went with forgiving trait and I'm sold. The lines like 'I'm angry but I still love you' fit the theme very well

@ZORBIT

very good and interesting take on serenity. The production of the song itself feels like sitting in the garden with your lover during springtime. You don't even have to explain lyrics too much because the whole vibe speaks for itself

@Overprotected

strong rapping skills + strong attitude towards bad lover = strong entry

@fiercE

I understand what you did there but I think you could've gone crazier with the themes you could chose. This fits passionate but it just doesn't stand out amongst other strong entries

@Dessy

a bop + very nicely written explanation (probably my favorite text from those entries) + again strong attitude = would you perhabs be interested in a nice stop in the finale?

k, that's all, bye

spacer.png

iconique!

The T with AB
CBgZEqZ.png

yDufOpU.png

Spoiler

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo2_500.gifv

Passionate

fY436vL.png

Spoiler

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo2_500.gifv

wjBRCep.png

@blackoutbaby 

well shes really fckng horny! i think it's a great song and i see where youre going for with passionate but i do feel like the song is more lustful than it is passionate. You said it yourself "passionate sense of yearning", where passionate comes 2nd after yearning. still a great song to represent this trait!

AgkxZF1.png
@Kylie Verzosa 

the song is very clearly about transformation and confidence but what's interesting about it is how the passionate trait is shown here. when talking about herself and her art you really see the passion that rosalia has for it and how meaningful it is to her. it's a great display of the trait.

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo1_500.gifv

LuAQ1Hw.png
@Legend E 

very good representation of turbulent, it's not just about the uncertainty of the relationship but also how her and her partner always find themselves in opposites of each other. the biggest enemy of walking on a tightrope being the wind gives this entry a new layer of excellence.

1I9bdLb.png

@PoKiTaurus
not much to say honestly, this is a perfect demonstration of decisiveness, amazing entry

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo4_500.gifv

HHyBFh6.png

@Queen.

very well done, the forgiving trait is very evident in the song and i enjoy how the production is calm like the feeling of forgiveness

qZkFpdv.png

i understand that the melody is calm and serene but i dont think the lyrics match at all which is a shame because the songs really good.

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo3_500.gifv

qdGLMhV.png
@Overprotected 

oh yeah i will say this entry is really... STRONG! the lyrics and the production all scream the trait, you did that!

faTZKdx.png

@fiercE

i can see the compassionate but it seems more like shes asking for accountability to me 

36w3XsQ.png

@Dessy  

well yah its definitely a display of the strong trait. i wish it was exclusively focused on her but it fits regardless

two critics so far today. we are moving on pretty fast!

i6ZyqMyYgjCGJ.gif

26 minutes ago, Queen. said:

i6ZyqMyYgjCGJ.gif

Not @Queen. chosing to cancel one of our crits 

44 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

44 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Did I miss someone? It’s have been a very long day sis. 

ririfan21laughing.gif

6 hours ago, Queen. said:

i6ZyqMyYgjCGJ.gif

You will get a third late tonight. Been working 5 days straight and finally get a day off tomorrow. So I'll listen to the entries tonight and rank them before I go to bed. 

Just now, MusicLoverDude said:

You will get a third late tonight. Been working 5 days straight and finally get a day off tomorrow. So I'll listen to the entries tonight and rank them before I go to bed. 

Oh no rush sis, it's the weekend enjoy yourself. 

onikaellen.gif