👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

I just know this round was inspired by the Sang'gre cast announcement :jonny:

11s for me too pls @Yvess

well ugh my mind it amazes me sometimes

pinksgroove-tyla.gif

lemme assume Kylie V will participate in the Water Element :eli:

7 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

the drama :skull: also not Jessica talking about suspects scores when she was destined to be one of the first eliminated people yet she won like two rounds out of nowhere and outlasted legends that really didn’t deserved to got panned like Katy, Shakira and Ariana 

just saw this omg lmao :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, lil hero said:

So no comeback round? :gaycatx:

after this round, it will be comeback round. wait i didn't add u on the TABS HELL pm chat despite u not rly quitting wait lemme add u there lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

That was probably the most interesting elimination this season :-* But it’s sad to see FKA go

TEA. i was really expecting the other way around but our girls gagged us lol

11 hours ago, khalyan said:

Not the worst player continuing to skate by 

17 hours ago, CBC said:

we want names, drama, ratings

houseofknee-azealia.gif

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, khalyan said:

I was talking about Nicki :skull: 

not when shes been stomping on the competition :michael:

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, CBC said:

not when shes been stomping on the competition :michael:

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Clearly you are blind. I've won a challenge and still in the game so far. You can't say the same yourself. 

bjkkj.gif

You should do what you are best at, creating unnecessary drama. 

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Clearly you are blind. I've won a challenge and still in the game so far. You can't say the same yourself. 

bjkkj.gif

You should do what you are best at, creating unnecessary drama. 

What happened to your peace and love era? This is not very becoming of you 

• Thumbs Down 1

Oh sis, I've given you ALOT of passes.

You are the only girl that quit and still whining how this game is being played.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Oh sis, I've given you alot of passes.

You are the only girl that quit and still whining how this game is being played.

So saying you are a flop is whining about this game now?  Be lucky you managed to be put on the strong camp alliance otherwise you'd been eliminated months ago 

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

If it wasn't for @stupidjock's comments yesterday none of this "unnecessary drama" you all accuse me of would have happened :alexz3:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way the messiest part of the game (tiaras) flopped the most and now they are not even usable anymore (I think) 

• Thumbs Down 1

38 minutes ago, khalyan said:

So saying you are a flop is whining about this game now?  Be lucky you managed to be put on the strong camp alliance otherwise you'd been eliminated months ago 

Everyone gets benefits from being in an alliance. It is apart of the game silly. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

28 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Everyone gets benefits from being in an alliance. It is apart of the game silly. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
34 minutes ago, Queen. said:

5 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

giphy.gif

It’s easy to say this from your perspective when every single twist has benefited camp fierce, allowing y’all to easily steamroll the competition without those same opportunities being given to those from other tribes 

• Thumbs Down 3

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

Your attempt to demean me based on my English proficiency is truly disheartening. This level of pettiness is beyond belief. Allow me to enlighten you—I am proficient in FOUR languages, a feat far beyond your grasp. Yes, you read that right: four languages, a number that might as well be light years away considering your lack of eloquence in even one. 

Your willingness to abuse your power and threaten to shut down the game is not just a display of your appalling character, but also a blatant abuse of authority. I've reached my limit. I am taking action by filing a help request, urging the administrators to take swift and appropriate action against your abhorrent behaviour. Your actions are utterly inexcusable.

Rest assured, if I do not receive a response within a week, I will not hesitate to involve my legal representatives. We will address this matter in court. You will be held accountable for your actions. Trust me, justice will prevail.

EUHJG2M26IQVRZ6TNPBJWF65RY.jpg

• Haha 7

• ATRL Moderator

I don’t understand the need to constantly gang up on someone who’s already expressed discontent with the drama.  I can’t go one day without someone quoting me and trying to start issues with me here. 

• Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, khalyan said:

It’s easy to say this from your perspective when every single twist has benefited camp fierce, allowing y’all to easily steamroll the competition without those same opportunities being given to those from other tribes 

hi, i do think all camps got the chance to decide their own fate but maybe the most important factor in making a successful run for a camp is the 3Cs, coordination - cooperation, communication

Not saying that Renny and Dangie camps didn't possess those, it is just that maybe Camp Fierce were more able to do those and worked really well as a unit.

Trust me, I see things as a host and as a viewer and all I can say is, it might be tiring to see how Camp Fierce reign won't let up but I can't fault them from that since the other players from the different camps didn't manage to really have a big mastermind alliance to take them down when the numbers gap is not that big yet.

Love ya all xoxo

barbie-margot-robbie.gif

• Thanks 2