👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Start quoting me if you really feel like you have something to say

When your game was set up for some players to have zero path to victory, it’s no wonder that multiple people quit. 

Please, it is only from your camp we got quitters.

First, Doja who got busy and can't play.

Second, Lil Hero who is out for vacation and cant play.

Third, you who kept complaining that the game is against you despite you winning immunity for couple of rounds + getting a tiara.

I just feel like you are being too harsh on this game accusing us of being unfair whenever things do not go your way. Just like now, you felt like Kelly doesn't deserve high scores. I respect your opinion but you can say it in a way without having to make us feel like we are rigging it for anyone.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Yvess said:

Please, it is only from your camp we got quitters.

First, Doja who got busy and can't play.

Second, Lil Hero who is out for vacation and cant play.

Third, you who kept complaining that the game is against you despite you winning immunity for couple of rounds + getting a tiara.

I just feel like you are being too harsh on this game accusing us of being unfair whenever things do not go your way. Just like now, you felt like Kelly doesn't deserve high scores. I respect your opinion but you can say it in a way without having to make us feel like we are rigging it for anyone.

I wonder why my camp had the quitters + the ones who talked about quitting at some point? :rip: 

Anyway, my comment about Kelly's scores was just that, that I think her scores were too high and I do not understand them. It was not a commentary on the entire game until @stupidjock tried to make it a bigger issue than it was. 

39 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

then just quit and leave this thread and let us continue the game in peace? 

Kendra McQuarrie — Survivor 45 Cast Member - Parade

some people has been so disrespectful towards @Yvess like, he's the host, he makes the rules, if you disagree then just leave and stop making people feel bad about how they run their own game

I've been very patient and understanding to every whines, complaints and drama that somr players bring in to this thread and even on the pms. I already respect khalyan's decision to quit but I just felt like he will never be satisfied with how I run this game whether he is in or out of this game.

I am very thankful that you @khalyan visits this thread and posts but hopefully you can find a way to air your thoughts without making me/us feel that we are shitty.

• Like 1

Just now, khalyan said:

I wonder why my camp had the quitters + the ones who talked about quitting at some point? :rip: 

Anyway, my comment about Kelly's scores was just that, that I think her scores were too high and I do not understand them. It was not a commentary on the entire game until @stupidjock tried to make it a bigger issue than it was. 

Well, I did my best to motivate you and your camp despite it not being my core job here in this game.

I don't want to fight or have any drama with anyone and seriously I just want this game to go smoothly. Im already at peace that you quit randomly making all my pep talks with you go worthless and waste of time but hopefully you find it in your heart to respect the decision of the panel. May it be that you feel that your taste is superior than us.

Kelly did not even win the challenge and got the advantage. Let her be at peace with that.

You are still welcome to this thread but please keep it cute and fun when you guys stir the pot.

• Like 1

Im not mad or anything, I am watching horror movies rn so please lemme watch in peace! Or else I will ask for dickfies

OT:  3/10 votes in

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Well, I did my best to motivate you and your camp despite it not being my core job here in this game.

I don't want to fight or have any drama with anyone and seriously I just want this game to go smoothly. Im already at peace that you quit randomly making all my pep talks with you go worthless and waste of time but hopefully you find it in your heart to respect the decision of the panel. May it be that you feel that your taste is superior than us.

Kelly did not even win the challenge and got the advantage. Let her be at peace with that.

You are still welcome to this thread but please keep it cute and fun when you guys stir the pot.

Just make sure you have those same expectations of your cohost, who started this drama today after an innocent comment I made about the scores. I just want to be able to watch the rest of the game, give some shady feedback, and have fun. 

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Just make sure you have those same expectations of your cohost, who started this drama today after an innocent comment I made about the scores. I just want to be able to watch the rest of the game, give some shady feedback, and have fun. 

Well of course, I know me and SJ will not be in the same temperament all the time but what I can assure is that SJ is just looking out for this game and hopefully you understand that he can br somehow protective since this is his game too

Regarding you wanting to air your comments and watch this game in peace, I will not stop you at all since I accept viewership and I appreciate every feedback. Hopefully you enjoy the next game twists esp during Final 8 TABS phase

xoxo

• Like 1

bottomline for me is, you can all be shady or emotional in your comments in this game but of course, please have some empathy to me and my cohost and the rest of the judges who are really trying to keep this game rolling.

Just now, khalyan said:

the innocent comment in question:

When your game was set up for some players to have zero path to victory, it’s no wonder that multiple people quit. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Did you even listen to my entries or? :skull:

Yes :skull:

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

the innocent comment in question:

We all know that’s not what started this, but my comment about Kelly’s scores being suspect. 

• ATRL Moderator

What’s the point in lying about something like that when the posts are all here on the last two pages? :skull: 

well what's the point of continuing to disrupt the peace of the game and making bad PR while actually being the only player who ever asked us to rig the game for him?

Edited by stupidjock
  • Thumbs Down 1

Never Again / Kelly Clarkson

I hope the ring you gave to her turns her finger green
I hope when you're in bed with her, you think of me
I would never wish bad things, but I don't wish you well
Could you tell by the flames that burned your words?

if this aint anger-coded, idk what is anger then

• Like 1

Please stop engaging to each other for now, enough!

:weeps:

this song is also SO GOOD, like I listened to it again today, actually this whole album seems to be very interesting 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

well what's the point of continuing to disrupt the peace of the game and making bad PR while actually being the only player who ever asked us to rig the game for him?

I NEVER asked y’all to rig the game for me please 

• ATRL Moderator

@stupidjock it’s really is disheartening to see you lie about me multiple times today, as a game host that is against the rules and you are putting your entire game at risk of being shut down 

• Thumbs Down 2

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

this song is also SO GOOD, like I listened to it again today, actually this whole album seems to be very interesting 

It's such an underrated album :jonny:

This game will always be full of drama but please atleast make the drama be unserious and just playful?

SJ is just being protective of the game since he felt like the comment you gave awhile ago is quite of a BAD PR to the game.

And khalyan, please stop thinking that this game was made to torment you and your allies since the start. I will take offense in that because I ensured fairness to be integral part of this game. You reached top 10, I dunno why you still felt that you had no chance in winning when you got some winning moments in this game.

Okay, please stop for now. Save the drama when we get to see who will be eliminated next. Can we do that?

Let's talk about p*rn instead or scary stories while waiting for that, shall we?

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Yvess said:

This game will always be full of drama but please atleast make the drama be unserious and just playful?

SJ is just being protective of the game since he felt like the comment you gave awhile ago is quite of a BAD PR to the game.

And khalyan, please stop thinking that this game was made to torment you and your allies since the start. I will take offense in that because I ensured fairness to be integral part of this game. You reached top 10, I dunno why you still felt that you had no chance in winning when you got some winning moments in this game.

Okay, please stop for now. Save the drama when we get to see who will be eliminated next. Can we do that?

Let's talk about p*rn instead or scary stories while waiting for that, shall we?

@stupidjock seriously needs to calm down, harassing former players and accusing them of wanting the game rigged is atrocious behavior for a host. 

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

@stupidjock it’s really is disheartening to see you lie about me multiple times today, as a game host that is against the rules and you are putting your entire game at risk of being shut down 

Please stop panning the flame. Just let this game end its run naturally. You already know that SJ is heated, do not aggravate the situation.

And then now, I have to be scared that my game may be shut down coz of the petty drama? OMG. this is not in my bingo card.

STOP!

3 minutes ago, Legend E said:

It's such an underrated album :jonny:

I actually wasn't aware she was going this hard with her sound, I thought her music was always more pop

• ATRL Moderator

Please stop panning the flame. Just let this game end its run naturally. You already know that SJ is heated, do not aggravate the situation.

And then now, I have to be scared that my game may be shut down coz of the petty drama? OMG. this is not in my bingo card.

STOP!

Fanning the flame??

This all started because I just said I thought Kelly’s scores were too high.  And now I’m being falsely accused of wanting the game rigged for me and I’m the one that you think needs to calm down? :skull: