👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay from now on, when messy things happen here, I will no longer think about how both sides will feel and I will just be a messy host so I wont be perceived as a joke or a cringy figure or an embarrassing person

(I know I can't do it but I will try methinks idc idk?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

Okay from now on, when messy things happen here, I will no longer think about how both sides will feel and I will just be a messy host so I wont be perceived as a joke or a cringy figure or an embarrassing person

(I know I can't do it but I will try methinks idc idk?)

And have I addressed you?? :psyduck::deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

To be fair I wasn’t doing that much here anyway ddd :gaycatx:

when youre unemployed and have to start an OF 

ezgif-5-9293431e30.thumb.gif.9af607061c9

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

And have I addressed you?? :psyduck::deadbanana4:

Oh thanks. This is very nice of you. I really hope I can just see the messes from this game as a fun thing to witness. 

Do you think I really want to be stressed for a game that I created? I'm also doing my best to enjoy despite the messes. But there will come a point that I will get tired of constant complaints and messes. Instead of being somehow supportive, you just called my actions to be embarrassing, cringe worthy and uncomfortable. 

I just hope those were just jokes from you and I just didn't get the humor tbh. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CBC said:

when youre unemployed and have to start an OF 

ezgif-5-9293431e30.thumb.gif.9af607061c9

the real motivations have surfaced

spacer.png

Oh thanks. This is very nice of you. I really hope I can just see the messes from this game as a fun thing to witness. 

Do you think I really want to be stressed for a game that I created? I'm also doing my best to enjoy despite the messes. But there will come a point that I will get tired of constant complaints and messes. Instead of being somehow supportive, you just called my actions to be embarrassing, cringe worthy and uncomfortable. 

I just hope those were just jokes from you and I just didn't get the humor tbh. 

To be fair I kinda meant ppl who were researching so hard into single gate cause like how long one round can last? :skull: And you’re just doing the best you can with a little they give you, I know something about it. But you know how this work, it can never be good enough for everyone

• Like 2

Ok not here to pick fights from anybody. I just needed to address the things I feel like I don't agree on or felt was kinda insulting to my feelings as a host of an online game that is having meltdowns over meltdowns.

I apologize for worrying or even getting tired when all the messes are happening here back to back.

I will do my best to just be a host with no emotions so you guys can enjoy the game

Thank you.

Wiki says WYC duet was a promo release for #1s. 

Edited by Hey Dude

Ok not here to pick fights from anybody. I just needed to address the things I feel like I don't agree on or felt was kinda insulting to my feelings as a host of an online game that is having meltdowns over meltdowns.

I apologize for worrying or even getting tired when all the messes are happening here back to back.

I will do my best to just be a host with no emotions so you guys can enjoy the game

Thank you.

The mess = ratings 

for all its worth

Reminds me of Family Feud poutine mess when the host left and I took over. I think this was 2018. Then I took over and half the people abandoned it. Good times. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Actually what I wrote doesn't really help with anything.

Idk. 

Exactly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

What happened now? 

drama from the private chat getting aired in public i fear

8 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Wiki says WYC duet was a promo release for #1s. 

I edited it for extra kiis