👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

AI can write for me

AI can do python code for me

AI can do art for me

AI can recommend Sims 4 plotlines for me

AI can help me make moral choices in life

What_Was_I_Made_For.mp3

• Like 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

well, there will be a round where you guys need to create an era for your artist xoxo

(felt generous, might delete this later)

ok

well, there will be a round where you guys need to create an era for your artist xoxo

(felt generous, might delete this later)

Album Title: "Electra Dreams"

Standard Edition:

"Digital Love Affair"

A synth-pop track that fails to capture the essence of Madonna's iconic sound. Critics criticize its lack of originality and generic production.
"Neon Heartbreak"

A ballad that falls flat due to its overly sentimental lyrics and uninspired melody. Critics feel that Madonna's usually powerful vocals are underutilized here.
"Pixelated Memories"

An experimental electronic track that receives mixed reviews for its disjointed composition and confusing production choices.
"Virtual Mirage"

Madonna attempts a futuristic vibe, but the song is criticized for being too disconnected and lacking a cohesive theme.
"Synthetic Emotions"

A dance-pop track that fails to make an impact due to its predictable beats and unmemorable chorus.
"Electric Illusion"

Madonna experiments with a techno-infused sound, but critics argue that it feels forced and out of place in her discography.
"Binary Sunset"

A slow-tempo song that doesn't resonate with listeners, criticized for its lack of emotional depth and engaging melodies.
"Algorithmic Heart"

A misguided attempt at blending traditional and electronic elements, resulting in a track that feels disjointed and confusing.
"Cybernetic Serenade"

Despite its attempt to be a romantic ballad, the song is panned for its cheesy lyrics and lack of sincerity.
"Robo-Rendezvous"

A dance track that falls into the trap of formulaic EDM, receiving criticism for its lack of innovation.
"Dreams in Circuits"

A mid-tempo track that fails to leave a lasting impression, with critics noting a lack of compelling hooks or memorable moments.
"Static Silence"

The closing track is deemed anticlimactic, with critics suggesting that it doesn't offer a satisfying conclusion to the album.

Deluxe Edition (Additional Tracks):

"Glitch in the Matrix"

Despite its intriguing title, the song is criticized for its overuse of electronic effects, making it feel more like a tech demo than a fully realized song.
"Virus of Love"

Madonna takes a risk with a darker, experimental sound, but critics argue that the result is more off-putting than avant-garde.
"Disco Dysfunction"

An attempt to incorporate disco elements into the album falls flat, with critics finding it disjointed and out of touch with contemporary music trends.
Remember, this is entirely fictional, and Madonna's actual discography is filled with critically acclaimed and commercially successful albums.

Single Title: "Robo-Rendezvous"

Commercial Response:
Despite the mixed critical reviews of "Robo-Rendezvous," the single manages to generate curiosity due to Madonna's established fan base and the anticipation surrounding her new music. The futuristic and electronic elements in the song appeal to a niche audience interested in experimental sounds. The single is heavily promoted through music videos, social media campaigns, and live performances.

However, its commercial success is limited compared to Madonna's previous hits. "Robo-Rendezvous" struggles to gain widespread radio airplay and faces challenges on streaming platforms. It peaks at a modest position on the charts but fails to maintain longevity.

Critical Response:
"Robo-Rendezvous" receives a divided critical response. Some critics appreciate Madonna's willingness to explore new sonic territories and experiment with electronic elements. They praise the song's futuristic production and note that it stands out as a unique addition to Madonna's diverse catalog.

On the other hand, many critics express reservations about the track. They argue that "Robo-Rendezvous" feels disconnected from Madonna's signature style, and its attempts at innovation come off as forced. The lack of a strong, memorable melody and a cohesive structure is a recurring critique.

While some fans appreciate the risk-taking nature of the song, others are disappointed, expecting a more classic Madonna sound. The critical response contributes to a mixed reputation for "Robo-Rendezvous" within Madonna's discography, with some fans embracing its experimental nature and others considering it a misstep.

"Robo-Rendezvous" experiences a modest performance on the charts in the United States. The single manages to enter the charts, but due to its experimental nature and mixed critical reception, it struggles to maintain a high position or achieve long-term success.

"Robo-Rendezvous" debuts on the Billboard Hot 100 at a moderate position, driven by Madonna's fanbase and initial curiosity around the experimental track.

The single reaches its peak position within the Top 40, but faces challenges in breaking into the Top 20 or achieving a higher rank. The lack of sustained radio airplay and limited streaming numbers contribute to its inability to climb higher.

"Robo-Rendezvous" experiences a relatively short stay on the charts. It doesn't have the staying power of Madonna's more iconic hits, and its position gradually declines in the subsequent weeks.

While the single helps generate some interest in the album "Electra Dreams," its commercial impact is limited. The album sales may see a spike upon the single's release, but the lack of a breakthrough hit prevents it from becoming a major commercial success.

Overall, "Robo-Rendezvous" contributes to Madonna's chart history but doesn't leave a lasting mark compared to her more successful singles.

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

What’s going awn now *****? Leak the info ASAP

Can someone send me a link to the spreadsheet I can’t find it anywhere 

A solo Madonna track in the top 40 of Billboard in 2023? I'll take it.

***** what is this message

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 57 seconds before submitting.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hey Dude said:

A solo Madonna track in the top 40 of Billboard in 2023? I'll take it.

***** what is this message

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 57 seconds before submitting.

Stop posting for a minute

4 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Can someone send me a link to the spreadsheet I can’t find it anywhere 

Here u go

• Thanks 1

Ava Max would have a field day with all this FAKE friends sheningas

Edited by stupidjock

Ok imma post my 2 updated crits and send scores after the shower. Then I’m gonna leak the voting info. 

4 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

oh you thought you cleared goofy @lacy? 

I knew this was definitely going to come up & I should've provided my CONFIRMED Receipt to both @Yvess & @stupidjock as I was digging DEEP into T's Discography to rebound from last round. So lemme clear up that I TRIED DOES have a BRIDGE as:

1. Tinashe is the only songwriter of that song & 2. Legend confirmed it herself on Twitter as seen below

Track listing[edit]

No. Title Writer(s)   Producer(s)     Length

7. "I Tried"      Tinashe    Wes Tarte 4:35

So to conclude & negate your FAILED point Miss Ghostface, my song DOES have a bridge & I DID follow the rules so DON'T include me with the bimbos who don't know how to read 

RUN ME BACK MY POINTS DIVA 

giphy.gif

oh she came with receipts

azealia-banks-shocked.gif

this is so cvnt lemme edit the scores a lil

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Drama is gonna be till the finale, isn’t it?

yes but will shakira be there to witness it?

IMG_6262.thumb.jpeg.71b3ce79be179d375c4d

@Hey Dude - Push

you can never go wrong with COADF (or at least that's what I thought untill I sent Forbiden Love on that comeback round in ASC). This song took me a while to grow on me but once it hits it sticks. It's a very good "wall of sound", dramatic track and I find the bridge to be very cunty. This is not the masterpiece like Nothing Fails or Candy Perfume Girl but other judges are like clearly not getting it imo.

@Invisibility - Figure 8 

I stan the production of this song and the creative, mindblowing, demonic bridge. Idk what else to say, it's a slay bestie and that's that.

Edited by stupidjock
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

other judges are like clearly not getting it imo

smash of a song

the bridge is 5 words

those 5 words are reused

4 hours ago, Psycho said:

Not the AI thread having 40 pages

rya3h.gif

its too fun i cant stop

rya3h.gif

Just now, lacy said:

smash of a song

the bridge is 5 words

those 5 words are reused

you push me to go the extra mile <3

stupidjock

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

What's the tea

stupidjock

Love Train kinda stomps on some standard tracks on Tension

stupidjock

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Love Train kinda stomps on some standard tracks on Tension

stupidjock

Well no

Heavenly Body does tho

stupidjock

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

Here's the full res version + an alt of it. My jaw fell to the ground when it gave me these. I spent all my 100 weekly boosts on dozens of artworks and I want even more.

Reveal hidden contents

kyPzyHs.jpg

g6m7XVD.jpg

On topic:

Madonna, the iconic queen of pop, graces the digital stage as a participant in ATRL TABS Season 2. Her musical journey spans decades, marked by chart-topping hits and an indelible impact on the music industry. ATRL TABS Season 2 witnesses her presence, adding a touch of legendary allure to the vibrant online community.

It reminds me of a yassified version of Dainsleif, a character from genshin

jfY6MXf.png