๐Ÿ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, CBC said:

you gotta be trolling atpย :deadvision:

I wanted to switch from Push to Candy Perfume but wasn't allowed toย :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

I canโ€™t wait to read @CBCโ€™s lashings :khalyan2:

45 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I canโ€™t wait to read @CBCโ€™s lashings :khalyan2:

waiting for the host to give the judges a tiara to boot someone

kicongun.png

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, CBC said:

waiting for the host to give the judges a tiara to boot someone

kicongun.png

Who do you have in mindย :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

I wanted to switch from Push to Candy Perfume but wasn't allowed toย :redface:

You sent Push first after giving you a chance to change. You were even lucky I accepted Push without you following the format of sending an entry.ย 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Queen. said:

Iโ€™m not the hoest but what shouldโ€™ve happened the girls that sent the wrong song in the category should have points deducted but kept the song.ย 

This was my initial decision but opted to be nice so that no one will complain of being bullied or whatsoever

ย 

6 hours ago, Dessy said:

image0.gif

ย 

ย 

I appreciate my tag team partner @Julia Foxfor their excellent collaborative skills and double checking rules.

ย 

ย 

ย 

7 hours ago, fiercE said:

@Legend Eย asking all the right questions :clap3:trulyย a TABS moment.

and i appreciate players who will ask for clarifications before sending an entry :alexz:

• Like 2

ok just logged back in to reply to some slasher allies. lemme logout again. TYSM!ย 

• Haha 1

All entries has been updated on Page 221 right before I go to sleep.

ย 

It is also in the tabs judging panel pm chat

It is also in the FKA TWIGS entry submission pm chat

ย 

ย 

I was bored so I compiled every single/non-single bridge into two files. Uploaded to my ancient tumblr blog hopefully not taken down x here

Edited by Invisibility
  • Like 2

TY Honorable hosts for your praiseย :alexz3:

-
READING (& asking questions) is WHAT?!

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Waiting for more critiques :khalyan:

ย The T with AB
CBgZEqZ.png

FxWp2Rq.png
SINGLES CATEGORY

Spoiler

ย 

fY436vL.png

Spoiler

HHyBFh6.png
@Queen.

i mean... another challenge of you stomping lol. theres that really sudden pace change at the beginning which is perfect to really breakdown the upbeat nature of the song. we then get those 2 verses to breathe a bit and then it's right back into slay, slowly increasing the energy with nicki showing off her incredibly fast rap skills while building the tension until that final explosive chorus comes rushing in. You ate round 8

ย 

wjBRCep.png
@blackoutbaby
the bridge doesnt have much contrast with the rest of the song but the lyrical content is quite emotionally charged and offers a nice continuation to the message. the transitions are well made too

56sMz7f.png
@khalyan
oh wow what a powerful bridge. sooo emotional and those vocals wheww sing maawma! tho i think it's a bit too much.
ย 

36w3XsQ.png
@Dessy
i really love this bridge cuz theres a beat change but the melody stays the same. it flows really nicely. ciara says it best the beat change wont stop the body from flowing. the only bad thing about it is that queen missy comes right after with an incredible rap which overshadows the bridge
ย 

XaYbkFE.png
@Psycho

such an incredible song but this bridge is so weak. its very short and doesnt really offer much with only 1 single new line about f- getting burnt at the stake. it is a pretty intimate bridge tho that part is golden. y not send the disco needs you and get catapulted to the top 2 tho?

ย 

LuAQ1Hw.png
@Legend E

i think its a nice bridge we finally get to rest a bit from all the "because of you"s. It is very emotional, very beautiful vocals, and the lyrics really complete the song and tell a bigger story.

ย 

AgkxZF1.png
@Kylie Verzosa
nnn this is like her worst song, she didnt even bother performing it the day she released it. with that said this bridge is amazing, and really the only good part of the song. it's pure poetry, the vocals at the end really stand out.

ย 

NON-SINGLES CATEGORY

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

fY436vL.png

Spoiler

vTW1FQM.png
@Invisibility

i really like this bridge but it is soooo hard to understand what is being said. feels like the production is so over the place. with that being said i really enjoy how the it really brings life into the song, adds so much movement and has such a big contrast

ย 

YivJzmV.png
@Jai

it's a good bridge, slows the music down a bit and helps get the message across
ย 

qdGLMhV.png
@Overprotected

i think it's a pretty bridge. gives continuation to the song and ends with a beautiful high note

ย 

gzQU2A6.png
@Julia Fox
this homophobic anthem :clap3:. the bridge is ok ig, its def the better part of a song that just isn't good. it has a good length but length's superficial innit, ciega sordomuda? te aviso te anuncio? estoy aqui?

ย 

1I9bdLb.png
@PoKiTaurus

even Tacoma Narrows Bridge lasted longer...

ย 

faTZKdx.png
@fiercE
ugh what an amazing bridge. Seamless transition, perfect length, lyrically rich with a lot of emotion and so much built up tension!

ย 

qZkFpdv.png
@ZORBIT
simply incredible, it just ticks all the boxes. you can tell Tinashe truly poured her heart into it. just perfect.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh yes itโ€™s definitely giving.ย 

Exqueeze me, are we not counting the mumble section as part of Push's bridge? Cause that's why I sent it. I love that part the most.ย 

ย 

rya3h.gif

Wait.

ย 

ย 

As it was pointed out, Nothing Fails apparently has a radio edit that is different than the version I sent. Mariah has the album version of Whenever You Call while this version was a single.

ย 

Why is Nothing Fails not allowed then. The officially released version is shorter by a minute then the version I sent.

ย 

ย 

Why is Whenever You Called allowed and Nothing Fails is not?

ย 

rya3h.gif