πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Because of title track I guess. One infamous rap part less and it’s a classic in the basket

the rap is iconic, sorry x

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

i wonder which entry is it lmao

just saw them all and there's more than one

Β 

50 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Hoping to get critiques from the part of the panel that already RUviewed, but no pressure if you don't @YvessΒ @stupidjockΒ :chick1:

Once Madge gets to send her replacement entry (hope she makes it on time tho)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Turns out I wasn't the only one to slip-upΒ :monkey: when it turns out Madge and I bottom again because of it, I-

the madonna song also didn't have a bridge

Β 

i am not making this up

Β 

people complain when they get bad scores but the effort is so low

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

Hoping to get critiques from the part of the panel that already RUviewed, but no pressure if you don't @YvessΒ @stupidjockΒ :chick1:

i had already done u on my notes, my team will be billing u for the extra work hours

literally cannot believe someone sent in a SINGLE without a f*cking bridge to a non-single best bridge contest

Β 

i'll also be entering my hamster into a dog race

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, lacy said:

the madonna song also didn't have a bridge

Β 

i am not making this up

Β 

people complain when they get bad scores but the effort is so low

5 minutes ago, lacy said:

i had already done u on my notes, my team will be billing u for the extra work hours

Lash me out queen,

Β 

Β 

Hopefully you still have it in your heart to stan my entry :heart:

Just now, Invisibility said:

Lash me out queen,

Β 

Β 

Hopefully you still have it in your heart to stan my entry :heart:

ur song at least had a bridgeΒ :redface:

@InvisibilityΒ  since u changed urs, take ur v1 lashings

Β 

FKA Twigs

You can always rely on FKA to do things in an unusual way, throughout most of this round we’ve seen the bridge used as a downtime, but FKA uses it to give us a peek behind the curtain into the darker side of the track, and I admire the different approach

I like how the bridge continued the talk of wishes without posing the same question as the chorus

I love the dramatics of it, she sounds so far away, the instrumental turns to something straight out of a movie, and she’s saying β€œyou’re running” and i just imagine her chasing him nn

However I’m not feeling like the bridge of this song was one of the highlights of the track, the final run of the hook and the outro stood out a lot more to me

Also gorllll not this being a single noooooo noooooooooooo

5 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Wait whatΒ 

Β 

KBboQb.gif

atrl users @Hey DudeΒ and @InvisibilityΒ on september 30 2023:

Β 

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: β€œThe Ultimate TABS S2: Entry ineligible”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on ATRL just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My TABS 2 dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my Android [...]

• Haha 3

Just now, Invisibility said:

atrl users @Hey DudeΒ and @InvisibilityΒ on september 30 2023:

Β 

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: β€œThe Ultimate TABS S2: Entry ineligible”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on ATRL just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My TABS 2 dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my Android [...]

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

this game is such a gift that just keeps and keeps on givingΒ 

1 minute ago, Hey Dude said:

Yeah I messed up in that but in the particular the "Nothing Fails has no bridge" comment is what caught me by surprise.

Β 

KBboQb.gif

the round breifer told u to use genius to make sure the segment is marked as a bridge - the standard version of the song (the one you sent) does not have a bridge

Β 

there is an alternate version (radio edit) that sounds completely different and has some lyrical arrangement differences that does have a bridge but that was not your entry

Β 

Β 

So google says she started out a rollout for Nothing Fails, actually sent it to radio and printed CDs and wanted to do a music video in Israel but it was deemed unsafe so it was cancelled.Β 

I actually didn't know this.Β 

Sky Fits Heaven

Skin

Amazing

Impressive Instant

Nobody Knows Me

Mother and Father

Β 

These are promo tracks so let's get them out of the way