👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

30 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Thank you all! :heart:

And I am very sorry for being a big disappointment :heart2:

You are not a disappointment, so far from that! Please don't allow your negative thoughts to win & as previously stated, there's a good majority of us enjoying this Smash of a game you & @stupidjock brought back!

So just be mindful that the negative Nancie's here are the real Villain's of the season :coffee:

• Like 2

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn’t do the quiz because I was with my therapist anyway I’m not gonna complain about anything so stop with the drama. If you didn’t agree with the time you would have tell the hoest to have an agreement on a better time and that’s all but you didn’t despite its CLEAR hoest has been very pleasurable with all of us!. @Yvess has always been very open to chat with any of us and you complain when everything is done? Girl you better not pay attention to these cry babies because they will complain about anything at this point.

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 2

Oh I missed a challenge. Oh well, Ciara Princess Harris has no need for Tiaras when she has royal TALENT :giraffe:

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Legend E said:

The thing is that I clearly see your passion for the game, and I do wish that it was indeed an escape for you and, unfortunately, with all these mini-meltdowns they are not, as they do affect you on a personal level. I hope you can try to separate this game vs your life a bit (it's difficult, i understand), and realize that you are doing a great job and a lot of us enjoy the game. Hope if you decide to host this again in the future, things are smoother.

4 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

You are not a disappointment, so far from that! Please don't allow your negative thoughts to win & as previously stated, there's a good majority of us enjoying this Smash of a game you & @stupidjock brought back!

So just be mindful that the negative Nancie's here are the real Villain's of the season :coffee:

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I wouldn’t do the quiz because I was with my therapist anyway I’m not gonna complain about anything so stop with the drama. If you didn’t agree with the time you would have tell the hoest and that’s all. @Yvess has always been very open to chat with any of us and you complain when everything is done? Girl you better not pay attention to these cry babies because they will complain about anything at this point.

Thank you for all of your messages and I am grateful for being vocal about your support when I really do feel that I am such a big mistake in this game. 

I will think it over and hopefully khalyan and stupidjock won't feel that I am rigging this game for anyone. i really love their presence in this game just as all of you but i feel bad when i fail to meet anyone's expectations, let alone, live an impression that i am unfair. i am very sensitive being called unfair bcs i really do think i am always careful to do something for the fear of being accused of unfairness. 

thank you once again and hopefully you guys, them, are all still here. 

maybe i am in my emotional state coz I've been losing sleep a lot :( idk tysm 

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Thank you for all of your messages and I am grateful for being vocal about your support when I really do feel that I am such a big mistake in this game. 

I will think it over and hopefully khalyan and stupidjock won't feel that I am rigging this game for anyone. i really love their presence in this game just as all of you but i feel bad when i fail to meet anyone's expectations, let alone, live an impression that i am unfair. i am very sensitive being called unfair bcs i really do think i am always careful to do something for the fear of being accused of unfairness. 

thank you once again and hopefully you guys, them, are all still here. 

maybe i am in my emotional state coz I've been losing sleep a lot :( idk tysm 

I am far from thinking you rig the game! I just expressed shooketh at the prize, that’s all! Get nice sleep and let’s think together of another tiara event :bird:

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I am far from thinking you rig the game! I just expressed shooketh at the prize, that’s all! Get nice sleep and let’s think together of another tiara event :bird:

send me nudes for me to feel better 

• ATRL Moderator

I do think there have been aspects of this game that haven’t been fair to everyone and my camp got the short end of the stick. 

I don’t think our hosts ever tried to make the competition unfair and I know for a fact they’ve done everything to please the contestants maybe even to a fault. 

I really do enjoy the game section here. Being a mod sucks a lot of the time. I have people throughout the forum who hate me, who think I’m biased, I’ve found my username on social media platforms with death threats from users who are still active here. I can’t even joke in some threads without pages being written about what an awful person I am.

And this was the one place on the forum where I found solace and felt like everyone could treat me normally and was an escape from the rest of the forum.  And I seemingly ruined that good will here as well, and knowing that is really depressing. 

• Like 2

Just now, khalyan said:

I do think there have been aspects of this game that haven’t been fair to everyone and my camp got the short end of the stick. 

I don’t think our hosts ever tried to make the competition unfair and I know for a fact they’ve done everything to please the contestants maybe even to a fault. 

I really do enjoy the game section here. Being a mod sucks a lot of the time. I have people throughout the forum who hate me, who think I’m biased, I’ve found my username on social media platforms with death threats from users who are still active here. I can’t even joke in some threads without pages being written about what an awful person I am.

And this was the one place on the forum where I found solace and felt like everyone could treat me normally and was an escape from the rest of the forum.  And I seemingly ruined that good will here as well, and knowing that is really depressing. 

you know what i may not always like your whining but i love your energy as a player. so maybe send me your noodz too and let's put this all behind us.

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

I will send you what you want if you SLEEP first

bookmarkedT

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

but seriously please read my reply to your pm. i need ur reply before i sleep

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I hope you don't mean that post you downvoted because I didn't mean to imply anything by that. I just wanted to make sure @Yvess won't go too far in the future with tiaras and he even agreed that these event will be enough for the whole game :* Sorry about that insensitive whining joke, I am sometimes being a ***** here because I imagine I'm like Jeff Probst of this game 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I hope you don't mean that post you downvoted because I didn't mean to imply anything by that. I just wanted to make sure @Yvess won't go too far in the future with tiaras and he even agreed that these event will be enough for the whole game :* Sorry about that insensitive whining joke, I am sometimes being a ***** here because I imagine I'm like Jeff Probst of this game 

I just see others here calling me the villain of the season, a cry baby nobody should pay attention to, that I’m whining too much. Why can’t people step back and see why I’m frustrated and instead just want to frame me as some awful human?

5 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I just see others here calling me the villain of the season, a cry baby nobody should pay attention to, that I’m whining too much. Why can’t people step back and see why I’m frustrated and instead just want to frame me as some awful human?

i am sure they dont really mean it to heart when they call you that way. i think tonight/today we just got really emotional at the same time. let's recuperate and keep the game going.

i may be emotional rn but i wanna believe that this game is worth the drama and i want to assure you that no one hates you here.

if i hate you, i will totally just ignore you and accept whatever you decide on. but no, i want us to settle this so that @stupidjock will have the peace of mind too and plan for his tiara activity for everyone to participate in

:heart2:

• Thanks 1

Gonna sleep now, but lemme just say that

0/14 ENTRIES IN

tysm!

12 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Gonna sleep now, but lemme just say that

0/14 ENTRIES IN

tysm!

Correction. One team already sent :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

if it is a Live Event type of Quiz. Yes.

right now idk what my cohost wants coz actually I think he is also questioning me already

I hate myself for giving in to every player's simple request then be called out for being unfair, didn't inform, etc.

I dont know anymore.

imo it's a forum game and even if some ppl were asleep etc it's not that deep, it's not like this is a professional sport, i think it was a fun addition and a nice reward for those that made the effort to take part

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lacy said:

imo it's a forum game and even if some ppl were asleep etc it's not that deep, it's not like this is a professional sport, i think it was a fun addition and a nice reward for those that made the effort to take part

tysm sis, i was feeling worthless today at work and at school so i rly got so emotional, im getting better now tbh. love ya sis

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Correction. One team already sent :giraffe:

lemme check! :smitten:

8 minutes ago, Yvess said:

tysm sis, i was feeling worthless today at work and at school so i rly got so emotional, im getting better now tbh. love ya sis

ly2, i think its all resolved now anyways but remember that this is YOUR game and you've run it excellently

it might not be exactly the same - but i play fortnite w my boyfriend as yk

sometimes skins in that game are limited time and they are never coming back to the game, sometimes i miss out on them

there was a time my games console broke so i couldn't play for some months and during that time if u played enough u could unlock spider-gwen, and i would have loved to unlock her bc she's a trans girl (we stan representation!) but i missed out and she's never coming back to the game, its a lil sad, but its just a game and we move on, and that rarity makes the things i do manage to unlock feel more special because i know how lucky i was to get it

i feel like its a similar thing here, sure some ppl missed out and that feeling sucks but they will catch their break eventually and thats all part of the fun imo

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lacy said:

ly2, i think its all resolved now anyways but remember that this is YOUR game and you've run it excellently

it might not be exactly the same - but i play fortnite w my boyfriend as yk

sometimes skins in that game are limited time and they are never coming back to the game, sometimes i miss out on them

there was a time my games console broke so i couldn't play for some months and during that time if u played enough u could unlock spider-gwen, and i would have loved to unlock her bc she's a trans girl (we stan representation!) but i missed out and she's never coming back to the game, its a lil sad, but its just a game and we move on, and that rarity makes the things i do manage to unlock feel more special because i know how lucky i was to get it

i feel like its a similar thing here, sure some ppl missed out and that feeling sucks but they will catch their break eventually and thats all part of the fun imo

thanks for sharing this anecdote and being consistent in giving me light when i need it the most. tysm sis for summing up my intentions for that mini event, sj will host another one so hopefully some will join xoxo.

thanks to your cute story once again, i remember my young bro getting addicted to it so much that i hate seeing him dance to the dance moves of fortnite players lol

• Like 1

Just now, Yvess said:

thanks for sharing this anecdote and being consistent in giving me light when i need it the most. tysm sis for summing up my intentions for that mini event, sj will host another one so hopefully some will join xoxo.

thanks to your cute story once again, i remember my young bro getting addicted to it so much that i hate seeing him dance to the dance moves of fortnite players lol

glad my rambles could be of some help to you!!! get your rest sis, it's needed

and don't worry, i may be cringe enough to play the game but i don't do the dances xoxo

• Thanks 1