πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

a quiz? Look, I'm all in for it, the problem is it's not fair for ppl with different timezones. I can do quiz tonight, I'm just not sure about the upcoming meltdowns of busy people

If y’all don’t think it’s fair to do the quiz then why did you do it this time? :psyduck:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

a quiz? Look, I'm all in for it, the problem is it's not fair for ppl with different timezones. I can do quiz tonight, I'm just not sure about the upcoming meltdowns of busy people

bb go with what u pmed me

i dont want them to rant about an online live pop quiz that they will eventually miss :(

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

I just don’t think you should be able to change what prize people receive after you announce the rules. Had I been here and won, who knows if I’d actually received that…

that was already part of the prize for joining live. i didnt change. i added a prize. and i didnt just announce that additional prize coz i already stated my reasoning.

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

bb go with what u pmed me

i dont want them to rant about an online live pop quiz that they will eventually miss :(

then why did you do this one tho? Some people couldn't be here now becasue they have nigh or are at work - so they had 0 chance at raising their individual score :/

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Yvess said:

that was already part of the prize for joining live. i didnt change. i added a prize. and i didnt just announce that additional prize coz i already stated my reasoning.

Β 

Β 

Will all future tiaras raise your score that same amount?

If y’all don’t think it’s fair to do the quiz then why did you do it this time? :psyduck:

he didn't mean it that way. when i posted about pop quiz live here, i asked him to do a separate event for people to participate without them doing it live bcs we all know not all will be in time for live events

I believe in you, I believe in, I believe in you...

Β 

insta.thumb.gif.176eea27a503b2b0a2e96ba7c8926dfb.gif

• ATRL Moderator

I think a secret prize of raising your score is crazy this round since whoever wins can single handedly eliminate someone else. Like it’s a game breaking advantage that nobody even knew about (including cohost apparently). It really needs to be rethought.Β 

Just now, stupidjock said:

then why did you do this one tho? Some people couldn't be here now becasue they have nigh or are at work - so they had 0 chance at raising their individual score :/

i announced and no one opposed to it. and to make it more fair to everyone, i asked you to hold another thingy that will cater to everyone's timezone.

Β 

If you want to do a quiz too, do it as well. I just dont want to handle another meltdown or complaints from ppl who will not make it on your live quiz.

Β 

i was trying to support what you pmed me coz I thought you wanted a flappy bird thingy again.

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

he didn't mean it that way. when i posted about pop quiz live here, i asked him to do a separate event for people to participate without them doing it live bcs we all know not all will be in time for live events

Will the contest tonight be given the advantage of raising your score as well?

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Yvess said:

i announced and no one opposed to it. and to make it more fair to everyone, i asked you to hold another thingy that will cater to everyone's timezone.

Β 

If you want to do a quiz too, do it as well. I just dont want to handle another meltdown or complaints from ppl who will not make it on your live quiz.

Β 

i was trying to support what you pmed me coz I thought you wanted a flappy bird thingy again.

The problem is the people eligible to come to this game will be eligible to do it tonight versus the people with timezone issues who weren’t able to come this morning only getting one chance.Β 

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Will all future tiaras raise your score that same amount?

there are no tiaras that can increase scores. the point addition is a surprise prize bcs this is a live event and definitely the last from me. I dont want to do any of it anymore

• Like 1

Will the contest tonight be given the advantage of raising your score as well?

if it is a Live Event type of Quiz. Yes.

right now idk what my cohost wants coz actually I think he is also questioning me already

Β 

I hate myself for giving in to every player's simple request then be called out for being unfair, didn't inform, etc.

Β 

I dont know anymore.

Where are my extra points for joining the quiz?Β 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I think a secret prize of raising your score is crazy this round since whoever wins can single handedly eliminate someone else. Like it’s a game breaking advantage that nobody even knew about (including cohost apparently). It really needs to be rethought.Β 

I now want to quit as host. I feel like my hands are so tied with everyone. I can't really decide for a game I created without being questioned by everyone when I am trying my best to please you all, from co host to judges to players.

Β 

If everything i do will be taken with malice, I dont want to partake with this anymore i guess.

Β 

If the cohost wants to continue it, he can do so.

Β 

I am done losing sleep for something that will just cause me online heartaches or whatsoever

Β 

I actually like this game even though we have disagreements.....so dont end it hoest @Yvess xox

Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Queen. said:

I actually like this game even though we have disagreements.....so dont end it hoest @Yvess xox

Β 

No one believes in me and thinks my credibility as host is pure shiiiit. I dont want to have weekly emotional turmoil anymore. I could have been firm from the start but I chose to be someone who takes in every suggestion but look where I ended up.

Β 

Thank you Queen, I am very happy to have interactions with you. You're very nice! :heart:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Yvess said:

No one believes in me and thinks my credibility as host is pure shiiiit. I dont want to have weekly emotional turmoil anymore. I could have been firm from the start but I chose to be someone who takes in every suggestion but look where I ended up.

Β 

Thank you Queen, I am very happy to have interactions with you. You're very nice! :heart:

Literally a lot of us do enjoy you as a host and never had any complaints about the game :skull:Β just continue to do your thing girl

Thank you all! :heart:

And I am very sorry for being a big disappointment :heart2:

Just now, Legend E said:

Literally a lot of us do enjoy you as a host and never had any complaints about the game :skull:Β just continue to do your thing girl

I have been holding on to the people who actually enjoys this game and despite me being very busy with work and masterals, I do my best to juggle all of it with this because I enjoy doing this despite ppl having a lot of problems with my thought process in this game. This game was my escape for my deadly deadlines from work and school but also it is making me question if I am actually creative or not. And now, being told that I make unfair decisions really hurt me bc that was never my intention to do so.

Β 

Thank you! Maybe I need to sleep, It's been numerous, continuous days that I have few hours of sleep coz of drama from the game, trying to be prompt in moving the game to keep players from being bored, etc. Maybe I will need to sleep it over. Thank you for being so nice and I am sorry if people will accuse you of anything bc of my surprise prize

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I have been holding on to the people who actually enjoys this game and despite me being very busy with work and masterals, I do my best to juggle all of it with this because I enjoy doing this despite ppl having a lot of problems with my thought process in this game. This game was my escape for my deadly deadlines from work and school but also it is making me question if I am actually creative or not. And now, being told that I make unfair decisions really hurt me bc that was never my intention to do so.

Β 

Thank you! Maybe I need to sleep, It's been numerous, continuous days that I have few hours of sleep coz of drama from the game, trying to be prompt in moving the game to keep players from being bored, etc. Maybe I will need to sleep it over. Thank you for being so nice and I am sorry if people will accuse you of anything bc of my surprise prize

Β 

Β 

The thing is that I clearly see your passion for the game, and I do wish that it was indeed an escape for you and, unfortunately, with all these mini-meltdowns they are not, as they do affect you on a personal level. I hope you can try to separate this game vs your life a bit (it's difficult, i understand), and realize that you are doing a great job and a lot of us enjoy the game. Hope if you decide to host this again in the future, things are smoother.

Β 

• Like 3