πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yes

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

oh gurlΒ 

Β 

15 hours ago, Yvess said:

I AM SLAYED

MY SCORES WILL BE VERY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER....

NO SONG DESERVES A SCORE LOWER THAN 6 IMO.

:clap:

MZudJfy(1).thumb.gif.018912544cc5638eccd

GOOD JOB, GIRLS!

Thank youΒ 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Yvess said:

I AM SLAYED

MY SCORES WILL BE VERY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER....

NO SONG DESERVES A SCORE LOWER THAN 6 IMO.

:clap:

MZudJfy(1).thumb.gif.018912544cc5638eccd

GOOD JOB, GIRLS!

i6ZyqMyYgjCGJ.gif

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

you'reΒ lucky I can't give a 2/10 toΒ this

Β 

Luck is my steadfast companion, for it never leaves my side.

Β 

pokemon-24-suosituinta-paahenkilon-sukun

May luck be with you when it's time to vote for someone out then

OIP.png

Oh wow high praise from MLD two rounds in a row.Β 

The T with AB
CBgZEqZ.png

QctqRRJ.png

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

#Twinckis - G R E E N

Spoiler

Β 

HHyBFh6.png
@Queen.

mega classic i think it fits perfectly. you came to conquer to fly and possibly win the crown cuz you been serving non stopΒ :clap3:

Β 

vTW1FQM.png
@Invisibility

i think "jealousy" is quite the stretch but at least you gave an explanation that stretches along with it so we'll let it slide. the song's really good and does express quite well her emotions

Β 

#Shizanna - R E D

Spoiler

wjBRCep.png
@blackoutbaby
pretty straight forward. it fits and the songs good
Β 

YivJzmV.png
@Jai

it fits but the problem with interpolated songs is you have to outdo the doer. unfortunately, aaliyah did the song better :monkey:

Β 

#Marica - O R A N G E

Spoiler

qdGLMhV.png
@Overprotected

its like that yall, how you get a 10 yall,Β its like that yall

W5tim01.gif

56sMz7f.png
@khalyan
i like how jessica is warning this girl about her abuse, it's a theme i dont think we see often in music. the songs good and it fits the theme well doneΒ :clap3:

Β 

#Chikara - G R A Y

Spoiler

36w3XsQ.png
@Dessy
youre insane for this omg you ate these girls UP. fantastic song and fantastic way to interpret the roundΒ :jonny5:

Β 

gzQU2A6.png
@Julia Fox
i think this is a great pick cuz it's a mellow song but not straight out sad. perfect representation of gray imoΒ :clap3:

Β 

#Maydlie - T A N

Spoiler

XaYbkFE.png
@Psycho

"ethereal song" preach it sister. i think it really fits the colour and it's a creative interpretation, perfect song actually, you did thatΒ :clap3:

Β 

1I9bdLb.png
@PoKiTaurus

i mean it's cute but madonna has better songs in her discog and i wish you had written something about why it fits the colour

Β 

#Pielly - B L U E

Spoiler

faTZKdx.png
@fiercE
it fits does fit the theme but the songs quite generic. i think So What would've been a better choice imo

Β 

LuAQ1Hw.png
@Legend E

these lyrics are insanely sad and somewhat fit the colour. I think such a dark theme as suicide fits black better than blue but its not a big deal. the melody tho is triggering me cuz whats up with the light hearted guitar here...

Β 

#Rosashe - PURPLE

Spoiler

qZkFpdv.png
@ZORBIT
Β i mean its pretty straight forward the song fits what you were going for and its a good interpretation of the colour imo

AgkxZF1.png
@Kylie Verzosa
i dont agree with the mystery. the song is actually very confident and secure. you cant just play these powerful opposite sounds, have harsh motorcycles, clapping throughout the song and such short but cut throat lyrics if youre not 100% sure of the impact these elements have on the artistic expression of the song. now i do agree with the moodiness, the songs quite violent which is reminiscent of purple bruises. so i think the theme's a bit shaky, but with that being said this song is a masterpiece and that part you cant clock :clap:Β 

Β 

Edited by CBC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

"Hey You" by Madonna, while carrying a noble message of unity and social consciousness, can be perceived as a rather dull and uninspiring composition. Its slow tempo and repetitive melody lack the dynamic and infectious hooks typically associated with Madonna's hit songs. The simplicity of its musical arrangement and lyrics may leave listeners wanting more depth andΒ complexity. While its intentions are admirable, the execution may fall short of capturing the excitement and engagement that define Madonna's best work, making it, for some, a rather uneventful musical journey.

Β 

pokemon-24-suosituinta-paahenkilon-sukun

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

To be fair Old Shakira is the best! She was a real poet and served fresh songs and actual innovation. She has always been good though because her ear for hits is immaculate but it’s crazy to think almost the entire world doesn’t know about this Shakira at all and they are still classics in LatAm to this day through new generations so I’m glad you have to know this special side from Shak which is the one who LatAm fell in love with her. Without that side she wouldn’t even be the global superstar she is. You are like witnessing something that no every person has outside of LatAm

yes i am glad to see her "nonquintessential" shakira era tbh. that song was v pretty. keep going girl! :clap3: forgot to reply this coz of the drama :jonny6:

4/6 judges has sent in their scores xoxo

Just now, Hey Dude said:

Yeah this is seriously her best album.Β 

Β 

Ny5qcGVn.jpeg

dreadlocks shakira did that

40 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

The judges have been QUICK this round, we stan :clap3:

true this

we are now just waiting for my wonderful bbs @lacyΒ @stupidjock

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

Β 

Ny5qcGVn.jpeg

that's not the Fijacion Oral Vol. 1 coverΒ :chick1:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Β 

Ny5qcGVn.jpeg

PERIODT

• Thanks 1

I sent my scores but please don't make me write anything here cause I'm still sick and my head is not giving!

Β 

Every entry slayed around 8-10 points except oneΒ