👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

4 minutes ago, Jai said:

Like I've said @Yvess I wont quit as you have always been the loveliest person/contestant/judge/freind to me, so i apologize for for my meltdown. I will be checking into rehab until the results to gather myself. 

Thank you. My inbox are always open if you felt bad about the game or about anyone in this game and I'll do my best to help.

I'll do my best to be more clear to the rounf briefs as well to avoid this kind of thing from happening again.

I take full accountability.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

Thank you. My inbox are always open if you felt bad about the game or about anyone in this game and I'll do my best to help.

I'll do my best to be more clear to the rounf briefs as well to avoid this kind of thing from happening again.

spacer.png

Now, can I go to sleep? If I go on an accident on my motorbike for sleeping while driving tomorrow, I will haunt you all.

Thank you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

It's all love, I love you and this game you have put together, Im just having my diva moment. I appreciate you. 

Just now, lacy said:

spacer.png

tysm sis, i hope i can just do that easily, but you know me :weeps:

• Like 1

Just now, Yvess said:

Now, can I go to sleep? If I go on an accident on my motorbike for sleeping while driving tomorrow, I will haunt you all.

Thank you.

Goodnight! Go 2 bed. 

Just now, Jai said:

It's all love, I love you and this game you have put together, Im just having my diva moment. I appreciate you. 

I hope so. I want to believe that this game is fun to y'all. Therefore, I will still try to do my best then.

Thanks and good night

when other judges will post their reviews there will be a whole new mess and drama 

I just tried to avoid it by making VERY clear on how judging works in this game but I guess it's gonna be what it's gonna be.

I'm slowly entering my Reputation/Scarlet era

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

when other judges will post their reviews there will be a whole new mess and drama 

I just tried to avoid it by making VERY clear on how judging works in this game but I guess it's gonna be what it's gonna be.

Embrace it bb, we will wait for the rest of your critiques xoxo

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Yvess said:

yeah, idk anymore if this is just funny fights coz whenever this happens, i see a quit threat and as a host it is making me question where i go wrong tbh.

The truth of the matter is that it's a game with a bunch of opinions and communication shooting out. A lot of opportunities for stress, frustration to boil over. But games in general will always have complaints about a round, mechanics, powers, players etc., some valid, some just cause.

And games in general always have a few people who to quit a game regardless of if there's drama or not. Sometime it's serious, sometime it's just venting. I would not really take it as a affront to your hosting, just a player's personal stress or issue. You gotta take the big picture, the 10? 12? out of how many payers left are playing along and enjoying it (I hope) . I mean I had my issues with certain results but I'm still here waiting for the crits, next round, and whatever we want to talk about. 

Just now, Yvess said:

ty bby, take a good rest and remember nothing online is worth getting too worked up

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

please don't put these two on the same table together.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

can a mod plz ban u for 6 hours til u get some zzzs bc omg

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

The truth of the matter is that it's a game with a bunch of opinions and communication shooting out. A lot of opportunities for stress, frustration to boil over. But games in general will always have complaints about a round, mechanics, powers, players etc., some valid, some just cause.

And games in general always have a few people who to quit a game regardless of if there's drama or not. Sometime it's serious, sometime it's just venting. I would not really take it as a affront to your hosting, just a player's personal stress. You gotta take the big picture, the 10? 12? out of how many payers left are playing along and enjoying it (I hope) . I mean I ha$ my issues with certain results but I'm still here waiting for the crits, next round, and whatever we want to talk about. 

CURSE DESTRO

seriously thanks i will try not to be affected by the drama i guess

• Like 1

Just now, lacy said:

can a mod plz ban u for 6 hours til u get some zzzs bc omg

ikr! i want to get banned, lemme go trash some MPGs so i can have a vacation from this game

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

ty bby, take a good rest and remember nothing online is worth getting too worked up

ty bb msg me anytime for any clarifications tysm!!!!

Great I still feel a bit offended and annoyed about this drama but let me just wait for other crits so I will have a better grasp on what to say and what not and meanwhile please watch Korean series "Moving" it's on Disney+ and it's amazing!

Edited by stupidjock

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Great I still feel a bit offended and annoyed about this drama but let me just wait for other crits so I will have a better grasp on what to say and what not and meanwhile please watch Korean series "Moving" it's on Disney+ and it's amazing!

Don’t be afraid! PYC without caution. Whatever you say will be taking as drama atp

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Don’t be afraid! PYC without caution. Whatever you say will be taking as drama atp

giphy.webp

Let me just say... I REALLY miss ASC :cries:

• Haha 1

Lemme start my Professor Gary Oak rebrand and make another Sims 4 visual experience like Color Game final, this time on the benefits of sportsmanship :celestial6:

MLD's Critiques

Image - Muffy Crosswire .jpeg | Idea Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

@Queen. - Nicki Minaj: Fantastic choice. Fits the meaning of green perfectly! Well done! 

@Invisibility - FKA Twigs: I sense the jealousy here but her vocal delivery doesn't completely sell it in the chorus. She sounds like she is still in her "sexy I'm Your Baby Tonight" type of vibe. So while she may be jealous, she doesn't sound as affected by everyone as you thought. So...it fits...but it's serving Drizella trying to make the glass slipper fit and only barely making it work. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@blackoutbaby - Rihanna: Great choice for this round. Suits the positive meaning of red very well. 

@Jai - SZA: I like that you showed the negative side of love. You took the meaning of the color and twisted it to make it your own and that's really cool. So yes, another standout entry. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Overprotected - Mariah Carey: This was a serve. Fits the color very well. Nice job

@khalyan - Jessica Simpson: First of all, thank you for introducing me this song, I think it's very nice. I will say that I don't think it's a perfect fit for the round. This song sounds like a classic abusive relationship that I sadly hear about a lot in True Crime. So, I think the girl is aware of how bad he is, but leaving an abusive relationship is truly never easy. I don't think she's being ignorant. She's likely more afraid instead. I get what this was going for but it's not the right word for the round. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Dessy - Ciara: Your best entry of the entire game. Absolutely beautiful! Fits the theme amazingly well. Well done!

@Julia Fox - Shakira: Very pretty for a sad song. Not bad.

@Psycho - Kylie Minogue: Another great entry. Crisp, crystal clear pure, awesome sauce. YESSSSSSS!!

@Hey Dude - Oh honey, you're lucky I can't give a 2/10 to this because this entry is all kinds of MESS :ahh: . I can't really consider this a dull song because the lyrics are hilariously bad and the Christmas band at the end sounds hilariously out of place. Madonna  at her most Kidz Bop. Not dull, just plain bad :ahh: 

@fiercE - P!nk: Another great entry this round. Fits the theme VERY well! 

@Legend E - Kelly Clarkson: Oh my god this has me crying :cries: - you took the meaning  of the color and went above and beyond with it. Wow, I'm blown away :cries:

@ZORBIT - Tinashe: This fits the theme a bit. I kind of relate to this vibe because people suck and men also suck. Give me my solo movie outings, give me my solo beach outings, my Cookies N Cream ice cream, my boy toys on Snapchat, my Spotify account, my SongPop, etc. So yeah, I relate to the materialism and the No Drama stuff.  I did say this fit a BIT though. It's not perfect because Tinashe low-key still sounds bitchy and we didn't ask for the rappers either. But still, not bad. 

@Kylie Verzosa - Rosalia: Honestly, this doesn't work for me at all. I guess it gives off mystery vibes but at the same time I feel like even after looking at the translation of the lyrics I feel like I'm even less interested in the song now. It's giving Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion vibes where you don't even want to solve the mystery because it's that bad of a game and this is that bad of a song. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1