πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

Just now, stupidjock said:

Because Riri and Sza explained that they were chosing love aspect of their color but it was never said that other emotions are then canceled, bc I judges based of how I think I would interpret red emotionsΒ Β :redface:

see this is what im saying because i actually really like purple so much so the bracelet i made for myself is purple with little silver bits and it says SOUR on one side and GUTS on the other it's perfect for me as an olivia stan, but i need to keep it away from my dog bc she'd destroy it bc she's a little devil! talking of the devil halloween is coming up, i've been watching american horror story and im gonna be starting a horror movie spree soon but it's never complete because i can't find a vegan candy corn brand and that really upsets me i look every year but i never have any luck.

• Confused 2

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, lacy said:

okay well @Yvess correct me if im wrong for saying this

Β 

but i hope ya'll filled in your explanations bc if it isn't obvious what ur going for and u didn't care to explain it i will not be writing up that explanation for you in my notes

all of them got explanations. 100 word max so pls dont look for dissertations :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lacy said:

see this is what im saying because i actually really like purple so much so the bracelet i made for myself is purple with little silver bits and it says SOUR on one side and GUTS on the other it's perfect for me as an olivia stan, but i need to keep it away from my dog bc she'd destroy it bc she's a little devil! talking of the devil halloween is coming up, i've been watching american horror story and im gonna be starting a horror movie spree soon but it's never complete because i can't find a vegan candy corn brand and that really upsets me i look every year but i never have any luck.

well look at you adding to the psychedelia of this thread

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

all of them got explanations. 100 word max so pls dont look for dissertations :(

okay that's fine, i don't expect whole essays just a few sentences honestly goes a million miles, i just need a point in the right direction of the contestants vision yk

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

well look at you adding to the psychedelia of this thread

Trying to fit in

5 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Because Riri and Sza explained that they were chosing love aspect of their color but it was never said that other emotions are then canceled, bc I judges based of how I think I would interpret red emotionsΒ Β :redface:

hmmmm. omg, the red team went for love aspect so don't look for the other red attributes coz most of the pairs can't really use all of the attributes.

Β 

as long as at least one attribute of the color was used, we can go with it and judge the song if it gave justice to the certain attribute.

Β 

so if it's love for them, the good side of love for LOTB, then you can judge if the song really fits the good type of love. then Love Language is about the difficult side of love so you can judge if the song really made some points about love's toxicity.

Β 

if you will find other attributes, that can be written on your critique but i dont think it should be the main factor why they will get a flop score imo.

Β 

like for me, i kinda feel that the red duo went in with the most normal attribute of red. so i will just base it there

Β 

idk if im making sense but it is 12mn here already so i hope i still make sense tysm bb

9 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Our entry is one of the most straight forward freind, I think you’re overthinking it.Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lacy said:

okay that's fine, i don't expect whole essays just a few sentences honestly goes a million miles, i just need a point in the right direction of the contestants vision yk

yes i actually go for the explanations in these types of rounds coz it is hard to just assume what direction they went to w/o some simple explanation

Β 

pls hit me up if there'll be any problem or confusion and ill answer it once i get up tysm sis

• Like 2

Like I honestly don’t know what else to tell you. Just go ahead and give us a 4 if it’s that hard I guess, it’s not like y’all really want to me to go that far anyway, I’m not Jessica clearly.Β 

• Confused 1

in conclusion, before i really doze off,

the labels of some pairs will help us understand what attribute they went for

Β 

if there's no label, we can check the round briefer.

Β 

if the round briefer doesn't show the attribute they went for, we can use their explanation to help us in deciding if they slayed the round or nah. they were allowed to just pick at least one attribute (1 positive, 1negative) and also allowed to use other sources of color attributes if they will have a hard time picking an attribute (since what i listed in the briefer is not too many)

Β 

hope this kinda helps in clearing the confusion tysm bbs!

1 minute ago, Jai said:

Like I honestly don’t know what else to tell you. Just go ahead and give us a 4 if it’s that hard I guess, it’s not like y’all really want to me to go that far anyway, I’m not Jessica clearly.Β 

I don't understand that comment. I literally said that entry is great and just based of my personal taste I would go for more "passion" in the production of the song? And I got clocked for it already by host... Then I just asked for explanation of how to judge other entries to avoid comments such as this

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Another day another dramaΒ 

I’m just slowly becoming over it. Β Every entry it’s SOMETHING and this time it’s literally out of nothing. Like I don’t know how easier it could’ve been to interperet but once again it’s not enough. Let’s just say it; they don’t care for SZA and have no interest in actually seeing more. Jessica has a better shot as she clearly has what they want so I’m starting to not see the point of even competing. Just eliminate me.

Edited by Jai
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Jai said:

oooop sis don't think it that way, i can say that this is just a confusion that I'm trying to fix in here. Do not worry coz I assure you that no biases will be in play. Thank you.

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

I literally praised SZA in so many rounds beforeΒ :deadbanana:Β I protected her with my life in that ballad roundΒ 

Sis I know but I'm in my feels overall so just let the ratings roll in.

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

I’m just slowly becoming over it. Β Every entry it’s SOMETHING and this time it’s literally out of nothing. Like I don’t know how easier it could’ve been to interperet but once again it’s not enough. Let’s just say it; they don’t care for SZA and have no interest in actually seeing more. Jessica has a better shot as she clearly has what they want so I’m starting to not see the point of even competing. Just eliminate me.

Girl come on! I need you here! I can see how frustrating can be don’t be able to handle some crits but at the end of the day it’s a game. The path will be hard but at the end of the day i know I’m gonna see you on the finale! You have my backΒ 

• Like 1

I have judged two rounds, round 5 and round 6.

Β 

Round 5: SZA was 2nd for me

Round 6: SZA was 4th for me

Β 

:redface:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jai said:

I’m just slowly becoming over it. Β Every entry it’s SOMETHING and this time it’s literally out of nothing. Like I don’t know how easier it could’ve been to interperet but once again it’s not enough. Let’s just say it; they don’t care for SZA and have no interest in actually seeing more. Jessica has a better shot as she clearly has what they want so I’m starting to not see the post of even competing. Just eliminate me.

omg what is happening :jonny:

pls dont think of it that way. i want to assure everyone that i will answer every concern, complaint and etc, so nothing will escalate to this...

Β 

im so sorry if this round created another drama :( but please do believe that no one is plotting to take your artist or anyone down.

Β 

i sound like a broken record for sure in apologizing.

Just now, Jai said:

Sis I know but I'm in my feels overall so just let the ratings roll in.

but why are you blaming me for asking how to judge this round? I literally wanted to give you higher score than Rihanna also (SZA had stronger production)Β Β :psyduck:

Just now, Psycho said:

Is this the 5th quit threat this season?

Β 

SIvQC7t.gif

i am tired to keep count. :(

Just now, stupidjock said:

but why are you blaming me for asking how to judge this round? I literally wanted to give you higher score than Rihanna also (SZA had stronger production)Β Β :psyduck:

PMC