๐Ÿ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

Just now, stupidjock said:

are you feeling better than yesterday? I'm like kinda getting worse and better at the same timeย :skull:

a little bit better - i am yet to snot cumshot on my arm today and i am going through tissues less rapidly. im gonna make it!!!!!!!!

ย 

i hope you get through this soon too, i did finish ur friendship bracelet tho it's perfectly tied (superglued)

• Like 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

bby will you ever answer me on insta? I want to post my reviews but I have one confusion

ooops i just want u to miss me bb

replied!

33 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

stupidjock's lashings

part 1

ย 

receipts-sass.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

GREEN

@Invisibilityย @Queen.

I think both entries here are excatly what they should be. Nicki's song being about STONKS and prosperity while FKA twigs is telling a tale of complicated feeling that is jealousy. In both cases it's not just lyrics but production itself gives those emotions.ย :clap3:

Hot Stocks | Here's why you should bet on Force Motors, GIC Housing Finance  for short term

ย 

ย 

ย 

RED

@blackoutbaby@Jai

While both of the songs are fitting the theme right I think they lack passion. Red is a color that, for me, is mostly strong and passionate and both ladies are giving it vocally but the songs themselves are lacking it in production. Don't get me wrong tho, I still think this is a very good entry and both songs are slayage but still - that one thing I had to say.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ORANGE

@Overprotectedย @khalyan

Oh yes, Mariah song makes me feel like going out tonite with my friends ale celebrate getting paid. A perfect entry for confident vibe of orange color.

When it comes to Jessica, I had to go a little deeper to understand the correlaction but I think this is also a great entry, especially since I think negative aspects of orange doesn't seem easy and intuitive.

ย 

ย 

ย 

TAN (first time I hear of this color lol)

@Hey Dudeย @Psycho

Kylie song is very good entry, especially since "dependable, crisp" is a bit goofy desciption to a song so I don't even know if I'd come up with that. "I Belive In You" is giving this specific energy of hope and the other things it was suppose to. Now onto Madona... I have a confusion a bit cause that song is dull but is not ABOUT being dull... so like... Idk how to score it.ย :skull:ย But I really appreciate the thread made cause I like strategic players so I'll give points for that and song is boring so I guess you nailed it.

bumpppp

30 minutes ago, lacy said:

hello everyone

ย 

i am sick

are u taking meds sis?

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Tysm @Yvess

You're welcome! I love that im learning new songs from her :duca:

4 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

songย is boring so I guess youย nailed it.

ย 

Sounds like an 11/10 to me!

ย 

ย 

well, I mean yeah especially since IDK anymore how to judge this round and I'm to sick to care and this thread you made was badass ideaย 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Haha 1

Round 8 Clue:

Spoiler

WMnCqP.gif

fergie-london-bridge-live.gif

ย 

Just now, Hey Dude said:

The theme isย 

ย  Hide contents

Best bridge in a trackย 

ย 

My artpop could mean anything :-*

• Haha 1

Thank you judge but we weren't serving Passion, we were serving Love in our final presentation so I'm still confused @stupidjock

Edited by Jai

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

Thank you judge but we weren't serving Passion, we were serving Love in our final presentation so I'm still confused @stupidjock

I know I already got clocked by host for this, my badย 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

You're welcome! I love that im learning new songs from her :duca:

To be fair Old Shakira is the best! She was a real poet and served fresh songs and actual innovation. She has always been good though because her ear for hits is immaculate but itโ€™s crazy to think almost the entire world doesnโ€™t know about this Shakira at all and they are still classics in LatAm to this day through new generations so Iโ€™m glad you have to know this special side from Shak which is the one who LatAm fell in love with her. Without that side she wouldnโ€™t even be the global superstar she is. You are like witnessing something that no every person has outside of LatAm

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

@ZORBITย and I devoured the gurlies up!!!ย :jonny4:

iktr, it's an honor to be working w/you again Capitol Sis &ย I'm so proud of our mesmerizing entryย 

giphy.gif

-

tyย @Yvessย :heart:ย Yes! From hereon, No Drama has to be this season's anthem!ย :gaycat5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

we are judging songs based on the emotions they should be giving through a color that one part of the pairing chose - but within that, the specific emotions were chosen by pairs to fit their songs? Because I actually can't see what specific part of the color emotions they went with so I'm not sure how to judge this anymore. I need a minuteย :psyduck:ย pokemon-24-suosituinta-paahenkilon-sukun

Just now, stupidjock said:

we are judging songs based on the emotions they should be giving through a color that one part of the pairing chose - but within that, the specific emotions were chosen by pairs to fit their songs? Because I actually can't see what specific part of the color emotions they went with so I'm not sure how to judge this anymore. I need a minuteย :psyduck:ย pokemon-24-suosituinta-paahenkilon-sukun

wait i didn't start yet? they didn't mention what emotion they went for? nnnn

ย 

were they supposed to go for them all in one?

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

as long as the song fits the lyrical content that describes their color attribute, some girls were able to put in the specific attribute they want to showcase. so you can follow that as a guide and check for yourself if they made sense in choosing it.

ย 

the pair doesnt really have to connect their song to the other, as long as they were able to represent the certain attribute by a song they chose, it is good already.

ย 

in this round, i put more points on the lyrical content over the sonical content. also, their explanations may help you as well. I limited it to 100 words max for both pairs so it is short and concise.

1 minute ago, lacy said:

ย 

So originally I thought we had to go by the emotions that host has written but apparently players could chose which specific of them they want to fit the song but I can't find it anywhereย pokemon-24-suosituinta-paahenkilon-sukun

3 minutes ago, lacy said:

ย 

if they didnt specifically state the attribute, please refer to:

ย 

a) color attributes on the round briefer i made

b) the explanation will help you guys confirm which attribute they were representing, i made sure to put in (+) and (-) so u guys wont get confused which is which.

ย 

ps: their songs doesnt have to be in the same multiverse or whatsoever, not all color attributes can complement directly the positive and negative sides so pls don't ding them if their song doesn't really connect with the theme of their pair. that's why I also made sure that they get judged individually then their scores will be combined for their pair score.

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

So originally I thought we had to go by the emotions that host has written but apparently players could chose which specific of them they want to fit the song but I can't find it anywhereย pokemon-24-suosituinta-paahenkilon-sukun

they are allowed to use other sources of the color attributes as long as they can explain it on the explanation. i dont think they used many different sources tbh.

so before my eyes closed coz im really sleepy, the explanation they made should be your guide in knowing which attribute they want to represent.

ย 

also some pairs, were able to really type in which specific attribute they want to represent, pls tell me which pair got you confused so i can help you once i wake up later tysm

okay well @Yvess correct me if im wrong for saying this

ย 

but i hope ya'll filled in your explanations bc if it isn't obvious what ur going for and u didn't care to explain it i will not be writing up that explanation for you in my notes

Because Riri and Sza explained that they were chosing love aspect of their color but it was never said that other emotions are then canceled, bc I judges based of how I think I would interpret red emotionsย ย :redface: