šŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

1 minute ago, lacy said:

and this is why i will probably never change my ATRL name again it's gonna be too confusing for the sisters nnn

It's a bad idea right?Ā 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Hey Dude said:

P!nk slayed

and i wonder if Avril can also slay this round :(

I remember when Destro was panned accross the board

• Haha 1

Just now, Yvess said:

Lacy is perfect sis tbh xoxo

i fear i have *considered* making it what my display name on telegram is at 1k rep (don't say it publicly nn) but it'll be too confusing for ppl and lacy is also pretty so!

16 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Like I get it, Iā€™ve been frustrated and very vocal about those frustrations due to how our camp has performed and some of the things that have happened to our camp in this game.Ā 
Ā 

But Iā€™m still wanting to play and itā€™s offensive after everything Yvess has done to try to make this experience good for everyone to still be talking about quittingĀ 

awwww just saw this

thanks for the love

:heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lacy said:

i fear i have *considered* making it what my display name on telegram is at 1k rep (don't say it publicly nn) but it'll be too confusing for ppl and lacy is also pretty so!

you can trust me xoxo

• Like 1

Just now, Dessy said:

It's a bad idea right?Ā 

KJHBGUIREKJHG yes very much so, i will continue to be smart, sexy, lacy

Ā 

once my account is old enough ppl stop crying dupe @ me i'll change my member title back to smart, sexy too, it'll be prit

Ā 

i think this pfp is gonna have to stay long term too, it's serving c*nt

2 minutes ago, Dessy said:

I remember when Destro was panned accross the board

CURSE DESTRO

1 minute ago, fiercE said:

This thread is either drama or horny.

Ā 

:hoetenks:

maybe that's why MLD oprah'd us with 2s this round lmao

• Haha 1

Just now, stupidjock said:

Itā€™s darker than the rest of my skin which always intrigued meĀ 

Oh??Ā 

I'm sorry but it was too much of a kiiii to watch everyone react to the amount of 2's I gave this round :lmao:Ā :ahh:

Like, I went OFF but I think it's damning how Katy managed to be at the bottom regardless.Ā 

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, MusicLoverDude said:

I'm sorry but it was too much of a kiiii to watch everyone react to the amount of 2's I gave this round :lmao:Ā :ahh:

Like, I went OFF but I think it's damning how Katy managed to be at the bottom regardless.Ā 

Iā€™m surprised you still havenā€™t apologized for all the mess you caused this round and almost getting the entire game shut down from all sidesĀ 

• Thanks 3

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, stupidjock said:

At this point itā€™s MLD vs whole TABSĀ 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Well, that will be the last time that will happen because the flooding of 2s are not really sitting well with me tbh. I respect both sides and I dont want to have the game an impression that we don't appreciate what players send in.

Ā 

If the controversial panning that's really uncalled for and underserving continues, I will really shut this game off because I don't want to keep defending the judges side when I know it is already irrational.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you. I am tired of apologizing for things I didn't do but as host, I feel it is normal for me to take accountability, so please that panning galore has to stop. Hope you don't find this offensive at all. :sorry:

Ā 

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Instead of eliminating Katy can we eliminate MLD

• Haha 6

I am well aware that judges give out 2s in the past and I keep thinking that maybe it will change for the next rounds and I don't want to appear like someone who dictates what the panel needs to do. But I think for my own sanity and for the girls in the game to still respect the game, we gotta start with ourselves.

Ā 

I already addressed the controversial critiques but hopefully we can do it but try to make it constructive if you really hate an entry because that would be more appreciated by the players imo.

Ā 

This goes out to every judges. tysm!

Ā 

Just now, khalyan said:

Instead of eliminating Katy can we eliminate MLD

SCREAMING

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Well, that will be the last time that will happen because the flooding of 2s are not really sitting well with me tbh. I respect both sides and I dont want to have the game an impression that we don't appreciate what players send in.

Ā 

If the controversial panning that's really uncalled for and underserving continues, I will really shut this game off because I don't want to keep defending the judges side when I know it is already irrational.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you. I am tired of apologizing for things I didn't do but as host, I feel it is normal for me to take accountability, so please that panning galore has to stop. Hope you don't find this offensive at all. :sorry:

Ā 

Make it so that judges have to rank us from most to least favorite and distribute points based on thatĀ :flower:

#1 = 11

#2 = 10

Last place = 2

Ā 

Maybe require a minimum average of 6 for their scores

2 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Make it so that judges have to rank us from most to least favorite and distribute points based on thatĀ :flower:

#1 = 11

#2 = 10

Last place = 2

Ā 

Maybe require a minimum average of 6 for their scores

The rubrics will address this concern and I really think it is for the best interests of everyone. Most likely, I will drop it after the elimination results xoxo

Iā€™m sorry but that Jessica Simpson look was not the best of the round.

Ā 

Fight me.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1