👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• ATRL Moderator

@Yvess a lot of us appreciate the work you put in this game, and I am actually very glad to be part of the cast, no matter where the journey will end. You clearly put a lot of work into this game (coming up with innovative rounds and concepts, all the graphics for every round, etc.) and, in my opinion, you should not let yourself be put down with every complaint you get from a random member. To me, it feels like a lot of these people in this thread have kind of developed an "easy target" mentality towards you, and it sucks, and IMO it is the main contributor to making the game less enjoyable. I hope this game moves forward with less drama and I hope you don't feel like apologizing anymore any time some random flop makes a comment. Sending you all the love :heart:

P.S. Had you selected the teams yourself, that would have been bias. Doing the randomizer was the right thing.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I have thought it over on my way to work....

Here are some of my thoughts and hopefully it will not cause any further damage to the game.

elio+ending.gif

To the judges:

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @fountain @CBC @lacy

Reveal hidden contents

I appreciate your efforts and your commitment to this game. This game will not be able to move through without your help.

I am very sorry if the game caused you any headaches whatsoever.

I take full accountability for that and hope you guys will still stay.  Reminding also that we should be careful in doing messy critiques since we might offend some players. 

We wouldn't want to be called trashing a certain minority groups or marginalized ones, so maybe keep it cute please. We can always filter our pissed off emotions to not aggravate any ongoing beef of drama with anyone. I read it in the panel pm chat that you guys have no beef with any players in the game and I want to also share it here so the players will know that it is never personal. 

Again, the scoring and critiques can be controversial for kiis but please still try to acknowledge the efforts of every player and be kind. 

To the players:

@Julia Fox @lil hero @khalyan @fiercE @ZORBIT @Dessy @Queen. @Legend E @Hey Dude @blackoutbaby @Invisibility @Jai @Kylie Verzosa @Psycho @Overprotected

Reveal hidden contents

I know you guys are not enjoying this game anymore but please do stick around and I will do my best to do better in hosting this game.

I honestly feel sorry if any of you had any negative emotions while being in this game, that is not what I intend to do and have in this game.

The camp dynamic is really not forever. If you guys read the OP, it will tell you the phases of the game. I must have made a terrible mistake of not personally casting the camps as I do not want to be accused of cheating or riggory. Call me ugly or dumb or evil but I do take it personally if i will be accused of rigging the game because I have been playing in this forum since 2013 and I have big respect in the integrity of the games here, esp my own game - TABS. So I am very sorry if I ended up using a randomizer. 

The camp phase is about to end soon so hope you bear with this game even though it sucks asssss. I want to reveal what's next after this round but I will still check if people from players side and judges side can move on from this hell of a dramatic pre-merge phase. 

Thank you for your patience, time and kindness. 

To my co-host,

@stupidjock

Reveal hidden contents

I do not blame you for asking me to do this game. I was really not keen to host a new season at first, due to conflict in my work schedule and managing drama in TABS game might be too much for me. But i proceeded to host a new season because I really see your enthusiasm in having a game like this return to atrl. I like that energy that you possessed during our PMs when we were talking about possibilities of a new season. I do apologize if you feel like this game has no to little rewards of doing it. But I do hope you still post in the thread and not abandon me because I really feel like I can do this more if I see my co-host also having fun and is present in the game thread. If not, I do understand your decision. I would want to push you to stick around and still hype up the game but if you find it to be more of a task now, I will undertand and I apologize for that. :( 

Finally....

Reveal hidden contents

I guess I will just continue this game since I already devoted most of my free time in this game and I am not even an active atrler anymore. And I can see some players who are having fun and enjoys this trashy game despite its imperfections. Hopefully, as the round passes by, some of you hates this game learn how to find any small amount of beauty in this game.

I appreciate feedback and I will definitely think it over if ever I host a new season of this terrible game. I know I can't please everyone and I try to be a mediator between four sides (3 camps + 1 diverse panel of judges) so I do hope you kinda understand how hard and terrible it must be for me to see people kinda trash it or whatsoever. I will do my best to be better. 

If i was still in my younger atrler self now, i could have click hide thread immediately and call it a day but I guess I have people who still wants this game to continueso I will hold on to that even if more people will turn out not liking this game.

Thank you

:heart:

Thank you for being a good enough host to address everything like this :clap3:

We stan you, hopefully once the camps phase ends this will be a lot better for everyone

In the meantime, I'm new here so if my advice sucks, ignore me, but to the players, look for your camp mates, check their fits before they submit and if you see the judges hating it, intervene, don't let your camp bring you down, bring your camp up with you

Anyways peace and love :heart:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Legend E said:

@Yvess a lot of us appreciate the work you put in this game, and I am actually very glad to be part of the cast, no matter where the journey will end. You clearly put a lot of work into this game (coming up with innovative rounds and concepts, all the graphics for every round, etc.) and, in my opinion, you should not let yourself be put down with every complaint you get from a random member. To me, it feels like a lot of these people in this thread have kind of developed an "easy target" mentality towards you, and it sucks, and IMO it is the main contributor to making the game less enjoyable. I hope this game moves forward with less drama and I hope you don't feel like apologizing anymore any time some random flop makes a comment. Sending you all the love :heart:

P.S. Had you selected the teams yourself, that would have been bias. Doing the randomizer was the right thing.

this means a lot to me, thank you so much :heart2: 

• Like 1

Just now, lacy said:

Thank you for being a good enough host to address everything like this :clap3:

We stan you, hopefully once the camps phase ends this will be a lot better for everyone

In the meantime, I'm new here so if my advice sucks, ignore me, but to the players, look for your camp mates, check their fits before they submit and if you see the judges hating it, intervene, don't let your camp bring you down, bring your camp up with you

Anyways peace and love :heart:

thanks sis and i am sorry if u get yourself involved in this messy game. tysm for sticking around xoxo

• Like 1

PICK A COLOR

There are 15 colors available for picking, you must choose a color.

The purpose of this color pick activity will be revealed on ROUND 7.

Put your name next to the color. One color per player, you can't share colors.

You can copy and paste the list when you answer as a courtesy to others.

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE - fiercE

2. RED - blackoutbaby

3. BROWN - 

4. GREEN - Invisibility

5. PINK - Queen.

6. TAN - 

7. PURPLE - Kylie Versoza

8. YELLOW - ZORBIT

9. GRAY - 

10. TURQUOISE - 

11. ORANGE - khalyan

12. BLACK - Legend E

13. WHITE - Jai

14. SILVER - Dessy

15. GOLD - Lil Hero

@Yvess please don’t be hard on yourself. I’ll admit there have been points in the game I wasn’t loving HOWEVER you’ve put a ton of amazing effort in the game and overall it’s been fun! No game is perfect and you can’t please everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

PICK A COLOR

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE - fiercE

2. RED - blackoutbaby

3. BROWN - 

4. GREEN - Invisibility

5. PINK - Queen.

6. TAN - 

8. YELLOW - ZORBIT

9. GRAY - 

10. TURQUOISE - Overprotected

11. ORANGE - khalyan

12. BLACK - Legend E

13. WHITE - Jai

14. SILVER - Dessy

15. GOLD - Lil Hero

9 minutes ago, Yvess said:

thanks sis and i am sorry if u get yourself involved in this messy game. tysm for sticking around xoxo

no need to be sorry i love it here and am thankful i was invited and that you found a place for me even tho i joined late, we stan that kindness :heart:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jai said:

@Yvess please don’t be hard on yourself. I’ll admit there have been points in the game I wasn’t loving HOWEVER you’ve put a ton of amazing effort in the game and overall it’s been fun! No game is perfect and you can’t please everyone. 

Thank you Jai! I just feel like since im the hoest, im accountable for everything tbh. thank you for seeing the efforts i put in here. 

Just now, lacy said:

no need to be sorry i love it here and am thankful i was invited and that you found a place for me even tho i joined late, we stan that kindness :heart:

you deserve the slot and let's have some fun sis 

• Thanks 1

Give me brown pls

My coochie pink, my booty-hole brown

:gaynetcat4:

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Please be proud of this game!  It makes me sad to see you say stuff like “the game sucks ass” when it doesn’t!  As frustrating as the game has been for my camp, there has still been plenty of fun moments :heart2:

Hopefully @stupidjock comes back as well :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Psycho said:

Give me brown pls

My coochie pink, my booty-hole brown

:gaynetcat4:

• ATRL Moderator

Wait why did @fiercE not choose pink as their color I feel like that’s such a missed opportunity :rip: 

• Haha 1

PICK A COLOR

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE - fiercE

2. RED - blackoutbaby

3. BROWN - Psycho

4. GREEN - Invisibility

5. PINK - Queen.

6. TAN - 

8. YELLOW - ZORBIT

9. GRAY - 

10. TURQUOISE - Overprotected

11. ORANGE - khalyan

12. BLACK - Legend E

13. WHITE - Jai

14. SILVER - Dessy

15. GOLD - Lil Hero

waiting for @Hey Dude since Julia will just take what is left. TYSM!

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Please be proud of this game!  It makes me sad to see you say stuff like “the game sucks ass” when it doesn’t!  As frustrating as the game has been for my camp, there has still been plenty of fun moments :heart2:

Hopefully @stupidjock comes back as well :heart2:

Thank you! I want to be proud of it, there were times I think like, oh wow we kinda did that and we slayed but yeah seeing the camp drama is overwhelming lmao 

you should woo @stupidjock to come back! 

• Like 1

ANNOUNCEMENT:

beyonce-confused.gif

this will be the last round for CAMPS to be in full effect

The CAMP ELIMINATION this round will be different since it is the last time to do so.

More details about this messy elimination will be revealed once we get the results done

cyber bully my lover @fountain to post his crits

xoxo

@Julia Fox @lil hero @khalyan @fiercE @ZORBIT @Dessy @Queen. @Legend E @Hey Dude @blackoutbaby @Invisibility @Jai @Kylie Verzosa @Psycho @Overprotected

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Thank you! I want to be proud of it, there were times I think like, oh wow we kinda did that and we slayed but yeah seeing the camp drama is overwhelming lmao 

you should woo @stupidjock to come back! 

They saw the last picture right I feel like that’s my best offer :toofunny2:

Where is fountain actually :dies:

• Haha 1

Just now, khalyan said:

They saw the last picture right I feel like that’s my best offer :toofunny2:

okay let's ask @Kylie Verzosa if its enough for her 

@fountain you dingus send in the results, even i was faster this week, if we go 1 more hour without moving on in this game i fear the winner is going to be decided by a fight to the death so get moving :heart:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Where is fountain actually :dies:

he said he will write today, let's wait xoxo

A SILVER TIARA HAS ARRIVED

JKVOf1Y.png

The Power of Controlling A Vote

This tiara will allow a user to control 1 player's vote during elimination.

Once used on a player, the chosen player to be controlled has no choice but to follow which name to write on the lipstick coffin.

The one who owns this tiara needs to PM the entry thread 2 hours before the deadline to activate it.

How to get this tiara?

Everyone who will react to this post will be included in the randomizer.

Reacting to this post is valid up until fountain posts his critiques on the thread

xoxo

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2