👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I’m sorry @Yvess that I convinced you to do this game, I didn’t know it was gonna be that messy :cries: I feel a lot of guilt now that I see how negative things can get. You’re doing a lot of good work and it feels like with little reward. 

For me it seems like some people have hard time losing and can’t deal with this on their own. I obviously won’t be active here anymore besides judging but I hope @lacy will hype y’all up! Cheers and good luck players 

I dunno how to feel about this, dont abandon me here pls but I cant force anyone to stay with me here methinks

:bibliahh:

(lemme smille and laugh thru the pain lol)

• Like 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Yvess, I think we just all need to take a break from being in here and we should just let the remaining judges send their rankings. 

I'm not here to bully people or attack people. I judge with my authentic reaction and my intention is to be shady and hilarious. I like what I like and I dislike what I dislike. And given that fashion...is...fashion...so...some things really do look ridiculous in my eyes. 

I don't have any personal beef against anyone here, I want that to be known. It's just a game, and this round is literally just a bunch of pictures copied and pasted from google. 

I agree with your sentiment but I really do think your intention to be shady and hilarious is missing and several of the players are noticing this. I got good critiques from you so this is not about me, but I have noticed the shadiness drift a little into uncomfortable territory and we are all playing this game just to have some lighthearted fun and some kiis :heart2:  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

@Yvess you are absolutely lovely and the game is smashing, even with all the drama. I hope you understand we all appreciate the work you do for this game and I see the effort you make to please everyone in this game. As much as I love to ***** and gripe about things and have my own frustrations, I am having fun most of the time and would be sad if you decided to end the game. 

Thank you for this. Hopefully, yall are still enjoying. Coz I'm starting to question if continuing this game is still worth it at all? Anyways, if the game continues - all i can say is that camp dramas are soon to be over if it goes as planned.

I'm so sorry if I'm kinda emotional just now but I just woke up. Wished I can reply with this being a total thot tbh lol.

• Haha 1

if the game continues, i do hope not to see anymore quitting from both sides, you guys dunno how i feel attached to the players and judges while I'm hosting the game.

whenever a player gets eliminated, i even think of wanting them to stay by giving them a tiara (crazy but wont do it)

whenever a judge goes missing, i even think i am totally wasting their time that they needed space away (wc makes me think if i am too much of a pro-player type of host) sometimes. it's only judge NLTM i can totally understand fully why she can't judge due to personal reasons and she talked to me about it that's why I still @ her coz i still consider her as part of this game xoxo

so yeah, i am just ranting all my feelings as a hoEst atp.

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1

The T with AB
CBgZEqZ.png

r2ehVOk.png

Spoiler

mUp0XhT.jpgf7TnaMy.png

ENG2Hgm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Spoiler

gzQU2A6.png
@Julia Fox
you said NO but I say YES to this look! I love that it's camp done well which is hard to do! The mono chromatic white with gold details makes it very sophisticated and chic which balances the fun aspect of the big NO. the glasses give it a finishing touch of coolness. very well done

56sMz7f.png
@khalyan
I   AM   OBSESSED with this pink on pink fantasy. so over the top and camp but still fashion forward. you're serving your best barbie dream and I'm ordering

sXkqyKi.png
@D e v o n
well it's camp but is it... fashion? i don't think. the chandelier itself looks pretty but the outfit is just ugly those beads look horribly cheap when theyre close hence why they're used on chandeliers meant to be looked from afar. Since the chandelier is self is gorg not all is lost given it's a mid look. But if you drop a candle and let it all burn down we'll forget this ever happened 

faTZKdx.png
@fiercE
this look is so over the top I love it! all the different elements just work because you maintain a cohesive metallic gold tone throughout but then break it with some classic jeans and a horribly tacky hot pink spiky hair. well done p!nk

CGG1JDu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR3o_BdFbAnbbnAw0FwEd-3MSadPa8hrbnp8g8UuNWDc_FQSL_AOu-_lmRE

Spoiler

36w3XsQ.png
@Dessy
MAMMA this look is EVERYTHING!!!! soo opulent, such much grandeur, so seductive, you're taking it. absolutely love the gorgeous green of the dress, the fantasy peacockesque train and the out of this world massive wig is just the cherry on top. thank you for this beautiful outfit

qZkFpdv.png
@ZORBIT
love this look, very simple yet elegant very chic, sexy and modern. makes you look very statuesque, it seems you're the award of the night. i want those shoes sooo bad btw

HHyBFh6.png
@Queen.

this is a CLASSIC nicki look and it's a classic for a reason, it's a serve! the fit is just perfection, the deep dark blue is beautiful and combined with the jellyfishy bottom it really gives that deep blue ocean fantasy. i wish there were some accessories to elevate this look to the highest level

1I9bdLb.png
@PoKiTaurus

this look is just incredible from head to toe. it is so on brand with madonna, the message is clear, details are meticulous and beautiful. its a perfect look

wjBRCep.png
@blackoutbaby
this is sooo opulent. just rihanna and the most massive cape ever. she really looks like royalty there is simply nothing to clock here wow

LuAQ1Hw.png
@Legend E

kelly grabbed the first thing she saw at the clearance rack and called it a day. i do appreciate that she accessorized and the movement in the top

xK4cqUE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Spoiler

YivJzmV.png
@Jai

i love this celestial look. the skirt is simple, big and flowy making it contrast with the more restrained boots and top which are dripping in jewels. I really like how they match and i really appreciate the accessories.

vTW1FQM.png
@Invisibility

this look is sooo avant garde I'm in love. very simple and yet intricate, very fetish and sexy. love how the neutrals tones contrast with the harsh metallics.

qdGLMhV.png
@Overprotected

c- c- c-! mariah looks stunning in this look but I do think it's a bit too simplistic. even tho i appreciate that i think she could pull off some more interesting looks.

XaYbkFE.png
@Psycho

c- c- c-! kylie looks stunning in this look but I do think it's a bit too simplistic. even tho i appreciate that i think she could pull off some more interesting looks. i like the jewels and that skirt cut is DANGEROUS and i looove it

AgkxZF1.png
@Kylie Verzosa
 best look of all time? me thinks yes! this is such an exquisite gown and it's even hard to put into words just how beautiful it is. the incredible jewellery work, the embroidery, all the layers on top of layers of silk and tulle and modern twist with the metallic jewellery and the sun glasses. oh you truly did that

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Thanks legendary judge @CBC i love reading ur crits :duca:

now ill go back to sleep

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Thanks legendary judge @CBC i love reading ur crits :duca:

now ill go back to sleep

Are we done with critiques now or is there another judge I forgot existed

I’m gonna say sth. I’m not mad at the MLD lashings because I’m also very shady and I like mess and all, brings entertainment and emotions and ratings. My meltdown was because my camp has been flopping the entire season and I find it way too frustrating like even the teams have always been bad distributed I mean. It’s kind of hard even more considering Shakira is a strong contender to win 

im gonna say I’m not ok with this camp things tbh they kind of make everything a little bit odd? Maybe for future seasons make something like camps mixed with single scores or sth like that.

or maybe change the camps every round? @Yvess that would bring more drama and twists.

Fyc 

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

Well I'm speaking from ANTMs2 Experience (you should read that legendary mess of a game!!) Those Judges never held back on their opinions & nobody quit (from what I remember) Learn to loosen up a little muscle daddy, you're doing amazing so far :bird:

legendary game season i remember clocking in daily to the read the thread religiously :jonny5:

Not miss Shakira thinking she can just quit like that. Let me edit the scores a bit and give her the win

ADFFE5F7-1965-4F27-849B-4EFA4524D137.thu

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

I’m gonna say sth. I’m not mad at the MLD lashings because I’m also very shady and I like mess and all, brings entertainment and emotions and ratings. My meltdown was because my camp has been flopping the entire season and I find it way too frustrating like even the teams have always been bad distributed I mean. It’s kind of hard even more considering Shakira is a strong contender to win 

im gonna say I’m not ok with this camp things tbh they kind of make everything a little bit odd? Maybe for future seasons make something like camps mixed with single scores or sth like that.

or maybe change the camps every round? @Yvess that would bring more drama and twists.

Fyc 

I agree I didn’t think the groups would be such a heavily involved thing when it came to judging. Maybe my fault I should have read season one more, but the teams have literally been uneven since the beginning. There are two teams STACKED full of modern divas against 00s-10s old school outdated divas which is crazy to me.. why are Jessica Simpson and P!nk in the same group?? :skull: 

either way I’m not defending my look I decided to be a team player and use it, because I didn’t want to be eliminated for going against the group’s choice. 

• Like 1

i did a randomizer for the camps, i apologize for using it. i didnt want to be the one to personally create camp castings as i do not want to be perceived as rigging it for anyone.

I am sorry for being stupid.

• ATRL Moderator

and I think doing the randomizer is the right thing to do. we all know who we chose to sign up with and for which qualities. if your choice is not strong enough, it's your fault :matty: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

doing this for more drama? but the drama I've been gettin from this season alone is causing people to lash me and the game already.

i guess no more next seasons coz im too stupid to do any thing right tbh

your camp won two rounds

one is when you actually won but got a deduction for the public vote

second is last round.

so out of 6 rounds, your camp got 2 wins.

it is not only about castings, i see that camps tend to be more successful when there is organization and communication, the other two camps were doing it. one camp even reached almost 30 pages coz they do communicate a lot for their entries. still, im sorry if your camp loses on some of the rounds, i dunno what else to say.

thanks for the recommendation tho. hope whoever continues this game does that :heart:

• ATRL Moderator

I think you are trying too hard to please everyone @Yvess to be honest.  Games will never make every single contestant happy and I know that’s tough to deal with but the more you lean into your own messy self and the stay authentic with the way the game is run, the more those who stay and participate will enjoy it

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

I haven’t quit yet but I’m still mad at this game 

oh... let me put you back in the bottom 

perrycult.gif

Spoiler

anyway yes youre right shakira can win this whole thing but so far youve been mega overthinking it bestie, keep it simple cuz madre slays effortlessly :clap3:

• Haha 1

I have thought it over on my way to work....

Here are some of my thoughts and hopefully it will not cause any further damage to the game.

elio+ending.gif

To the judges:

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @fountain @CBC @lacy

Spoiler

I appreciate your efforts and your commitment to this game. This game will not be able to move through without your help.

I am very sorry if the game caused you any headaches whatsoever.

I take full accountability for that and hope you guys will still stay.  Reminding also that we should be careful in doing messy critiques since we might offend some players. 

We wouldn't want to be called trashing a certain minority groups or marginalized ones, so maybe keep it cute please. We can always filter our pissed off emotions to not aggravate any ongoing beef of drama with anyone. I read it in the panel pm chat that you guys have no beef with any players in the game and I want to also share it here so the players will know that it is never personal. 

Again, the scoring and critiques can be controversial for kiis but please still try to acknowledge the efforts of every player and be kind. 

To the players:

@Julia Fox @lil hero @khalyan @fiercE @ZORBIT @Dessy @Queen. @Legend E @Hey Dude @blackoutbaby @Invisibility @Jai @Kylie Verzosa @Psycho @Overprotected

Spoiler

I know you guys are not enjoying this game anymore but please do stick around and I will do my best to do better in hosting this game.

I honestly feel sorry if any of you had any negative emotions while being in this game, that is not what I intend to do and have in this game.

The camp dynamic is really not forever. If you guys read the OP, it will tell you the phases of the game. I must have made a terrible mistake of not personally casting the camps as I do not want to be accused of cheating or riggory. Call me ugly or dumb or evil but I do take it personally if i will be accused of rigging the game because I have been playing in this forum since 2013 and I have big respect in the integrity of the games here, esp my own game - TABS. So I am very sorry if I ended up using a randomizer. 

The camp phase is about to end soon so hope you bear with this game even though it sucks asssss. I want to reveal what's next after this round but I will still check if people from players side and judges side can move on from this hell of a dramatic pre-merge phase. 

Thank you for your patience, time and kindness. 

To my co-host,

@stupidjock

Spoiler

I do not blame you for asking me to do this game. I was really not keen to host a new season at first, due to conflict in my work schedule and managing drama in TABS game might be too much for me. But i proceeded to host a new season because I really see your enthusiasm in having a game like this return to atrl. I like that energy that you possessed during our PMs when we were talking about possibilities of a new season. I do apologize if you feel like this game has no to little rewards of doing it. But I do hope you still post in the thread and not abandon me because I really feel like I can do this more if I see my co-host also having fun and is present in the game thread. If not, I do understand your decision. I would want to push you to stick around and still hype up the game but if you find it to be more of a task now, I will undertand and I apologize for that. :( 

Finally....

Spoiler

I guess I will just continue this game since I already devoted most of my free time in this game and I am not even an active atrler anymore. And I can see some players who are having fun and enjoys this trashy game despite its imperfections. Hopefully, as the round passes by, some of you who hates this game learn how to find any small amount of beauty in this game.

I appreciate feedback and I will definitely think it over if ever I host a new season of this terrible game. I know I can't please everyone and I try to be a mediator between four sides (3 camps + 1 diverse panel of judges) so I do hope you kinda understand how hard and terrible it must be for me to see people kinda trash it or whatsoever. I will do my best to be better. 

If i was still in my younger atrler self now, i could have click hide thread immediately and call it a day but I guess I have people who still wants this game to continue so I will hold on to that even if more people will turn out not liking this game.

Thank you

:heart:

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

PICK A COLOR

There are 15 colors available for picking, you must choose a color.

The purpose of this color pick activity will be revealed on ROUND 7.

Put your name next to the color. One color per player, you can't share colors.

You can copy and paste the list when you answer as a courtesy to others.

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE - fiercE

2. RED - blackoutbaby

3. BROWN - 

4. GREEN - Invisibility

5. PINK - Queen.

6. TAN - 

7. PURPLE - Kylie Versoza

8. YELLOW - ZORBIT

9. GRAY - 

10. TURQUOISE - 

11. ORANGE - khalyan