๐Ÿ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• ATRL Moderator

If yโ€™all have learned anything from me this game itโ€™s that I will ride or die for my team :chick1:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

ย 

ย 

Not you being religious.ย 

ย 

ibxDm31mqGJTJQ.gif

• Haha 1

People getting upset over some pictures you copied and pasted off of Google. Honey, I deal with Karen's, shady drug addicted RV park managers, shady coworkers, and other toxic **** on the daily.ย 

ย 

ATRL drama is nothing compared to what goes on in real life. There was a point in time on here where I was the meltdown king in every game and that was basically one thing I was known for. The real world tames the **** out of you which is why I'm a lot tamer on here compared to my earlier days on the forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

People getting upset over some pictures you copied and pasted off of Google. Honey, I deal with Karen's, shady drug addicted RV park managers, shady coworkers, and other toxic **** on the daily.ย 

ย 

ATRL drama is nothing compared to what goes on in real life. There was a point in time on here where I was the meltdown king in every game and that was basically one thing I was known for. The real world tames the **** out of you which is why I'm a lot tamer on here compared to my earlier days on the forum.

ย 

Iโ€™m gonna chose whatever last color is left. Itโ€™s obvious our team will flop into oblivion and weโ€™ll have to face another elimination btw letโ€™s see what happens

11 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Thank you judge lacy :gaycat:

MLD all I have to say is

EK8QtPQUUAALmxj?format=jpg&name=medium

I knew your prude ass was gonna hate!

Oh I'm FAR from being a prude. Just ask all my boy toys.ย 

Iโ€™m sorry @Yvessย that I convinced you to do this game, I didnโ€™t know it was gonna be that messyย :cries:ย I feel a lot of guilt now that I see how negative things can get. Youโ€™re doing a lot of good work and it feels like with little reward.ย 
ย 

For me it seems like some people have hard time losing and canโ€™t deal with this on their own. I obviously wonโ€™t be active here anymore besides judging but I hope @lacyย will hype yโ€™all up! Cheers and good luck playersย 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

#DontChristianMyTABS

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Iโ€™m sorry @Yvessย that I convinced you to do this game, I didnโ€™t know it was gonna be that messyย :cries:ย I feel a lot of guilt now that I see how negative things can get. Youโ€™re doing a lot of good work and it feels like with little reward.ย 
ย 

For me it seems like some people have hard time losing and canโ€™t deal with this on their own. I obviously wonโ€™t be active here anymore besides judging but I hope @lacyย will hype yโ€™all up! Cheers and good luck playersย 

I donโ€™t think anyone is upset at @Yvessย we love and appreciate them for hosting this game!ย 

• ATRL Moderator

Not one of the main judges abandoning the game thoughย :redface:ย @Yvessย do something and get stupidtwink back!

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, fiercE said:

All this drama and ratings. Still no tiara on sightย :redface:.

Iโ€™m convinced there has only been one tiara ever given out in this game and it was usedย 

I am actually so demoralized to continue this game. I try my best to meet you all half way. I even posted on judges panel pm chat a lot of reminders with their judging considerations and I feel like a broken record already.

ย 

If the game is no longer fun, I really feel like questioning myself if i should continue this game despite how busy I also am in real life.

ย 

For the players, I am very sorry and I do take accountability for everything that MLD or any other judges' critiques.

ย 

I dunno what to do. Hope you guys have some empathy I guess as well for me? Well, that's impossible - I'm just a host and whatever I do, it will always be not enough to satisfy both players and judges at this point.

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some players and judges do not like this game at all and even mad at it? That's really motivational for me now. Thank you all I guess? lol i guess.

ย 

I know TABS got a reputation for being messy but if the mess is not really fun to some, should we even continue this game? lol idk anymore

ย 

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

Some players and judges do not like this game at all and even mad at it? That's really motivational for me now. Thank you all I guess? lol i guess.

ย 

I know TABS got a reputation for being messy but if the mess is not really fun to some, should we even continue this game? lol idk anymore

Yvess, I think we just all need to take a break from being in here and we should just let the remaining judges send their rankings.ย 

ย 

I'm not here to bully people or attack people. I judge with my authentic reaction and my intention is to be shady and hilarious. I like what I like and I dislike what I dislike. And given that fashion...is...fashion...so...some things really do look ridiculous in my eyes.ย 

ย 

I don't have any personal beef against anyone here, I want that to be known. It's just a game, and this round is literally just a bunch of pictures copied and pasted from google.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With the way people reacted this round, people are acting like I'm in my Natalia Kills era :ahh:

ย 

It's 5AM here and I just woke up so seeing the drama unfolding here is not v cute for me. I'll go back for a quick nap and hopefully i wake up with a better mood and longer patience to continue this game despite all the panning in this game :'(

ย 

Thanks for the PMs sent to comfort me. Won't mention who you are but I appreciate it. Thank you :)

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

@Yvessย you are absolutely lovely and the game is smashing, even with all the drama. I hope you understand we all appreciate the work you do for this game and I see the effort you make to please everyone in this game. As much as I love to bitch and gripe about things and have my own frustrations, I am having fun most of the time and would be sad if you decided to end the game.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1