👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

PICK A COLOR

There are 15 colors available for picking, you must choose a color.

The purpose of this color pick activity will be revealed on ROUND 7.

Put your name next to the color. One color per player, you can't share colors.

You can copy and paste the list when you answer as a courtesy to others.

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE - fiercE

2. RED - blackoutbaby

3. BROWN - 

4. GREEN - Invisibility

5. PINK - Queen.

6. TAN - 

7. PURPLE - Kylie Versoza

8. YELLOW - ZORBIT

9. GRAY - 

10. TURQUOISE - 

11. ORANGE -

12. BLACK - Legend E

13. WHITE - Jai

14. SILVER - Dessy

15. GOLD - Lil Hero

Secured :smiley:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Not the colors being posted the moment I went to sleep :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

I wonder if the judges know that some of their offbeat commentary and remarks in critiques aren’t cute or funny but are not motivating and remove some of the fun of this game 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I looked at the remaining colors and there is nothing about them that have anything to do with Jessica so idk I’m not feeling this process

tiffanypollard-newyork.gif

me thanking the first Judge for her praise only for that MUDDY gremlin to come after me for SLAYING w/Bantu knots

That's pretty bold of you to call them Trailer trash Buckwild's brother

ADFFE5F7-1965-4F27-849B-4EFA4524D137.thu

• Haha 2

Well to be fair it’s we that have to deal with passive aggressiveness, threats of quitting, f*ck the judges and whining since the very beginning of this game but I agree being mean regardless of your role is counterproductive and takes away the fun 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I looked at the remaining colors and there is nothing about them that have anything to do with Jessica so idk I’m not feeling this process

I got a feeling we won't actually be using those colors tbh

Keep it cute judges, our players are really putting their work in and we appreciate that a lot. I love the ideas, strategies, etc. those things are not going unnoticed 

8 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

tiffanypollard-newyork.gif

me thanking the first Judge for her praise only for that MUDDY gremlin to come after me for SLAYING w/Bantu knots

That's pretty bold of you to call them Trailer trash Buckwild's brother

Let's talk about that actually. That comment definitely made me frown n rubbed me the wrong way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another round, another MLD controversy :fan:

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, lacy said:

Sorry today isn't my day, who are we angry at? I can't tell if i did smthn wrong :redface:

It’s not you, MLD’s comments rubbed pretty much the entire game the wrong way at this point 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

It’s not you, MLD’s comments rubbed pretty much the entire game the wrong way at this point 

Okaur cute, that's drama I'm going to choose to run from

But as a rule if I'm reducing the games fun for anyone or anyone wants to critique my notes / method for rating i am open to listening to those ppl and improving, so long as the criticism isn't smthn like "ofc u rated me low, gen z ass olivia stan" nn

peace and love sweeties

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Legend E said:

ofc u rated me low, gen z ass olivia stan :redface:

NOOOO YOU GOT ME NOOOOOOOOOO

spacer.png

Aren't judges critique's always about pushing our buttons to banter? So we shouldn't take everything they say as deeply personal, This is just an ATRL game at the end of the day! Yes MLD should tone down their "meanness" but still maintain being the shady legend they are so I look forward to your future lashings unapologetic bish

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

Aren't judges critique's always about pushing our buttons to banter?

No????

1 Corinthians 6

If any of you has a dispute with another, dare he take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the saints?

Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases?

Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!

Therefore, if you have disputes about such matters, appoint as judges even men of little account in the church! [1]

I say this to shame you. Is it possible that there is nobody among you wise enough to judge a dispute between believers?

But instead, one brother goes to law against another--and this in front of unbelievers!

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, khalyan said:

No????

Well I'm speaking from ANTMs2 Experience (you should read that legendary mess of a game!!) Those Judges never held back on their opinions & nobody quit (from what I remember) Learn to loosen up a little muscle daddy, you're doing amazing so far :bird:

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, ZORBIT said:

Well I'm speaking from ANTMs2 Experience (you should read that legendary mess of a game!!) Those Judges never held back on their opinions & nobody quit (from what I remember) Learn to loosen up a little muscle daddy, you're doing amazing so far :bird:

Thank you bb :heart2:

This game has just been a really big frustration considering my team has flopped in every round except the last one, and one of our team members quit due to the judges and one of the judges critiques seem a little too personal still, it’s just hard to get over that rut.