πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• poki

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

ready for all the lashings :heart:

lash my bubble butt too plz :WAP:Β 

• Haha 4

spacer.png

Β 

Hello queens!

Β 

I'm glad to be back, this time as a full time judge for TABS, you've all been SO welcoming, well, not all, but y'know.

Β 

I'm hoping this week I can prove that the payola accusations are FALSE, and maybe some of you who struggled to get me feeling any emotion last round will get me this time around.

Β 

With that being said the sisters will fume at who got the 11 I fear.

Β 

I really enjoyed seeing all your red carpet looks and appreciating all the little details, even if some of you made some really questionable decisions

Β 

Anyways, enough rambles, time for me to post the notes! Once again, we're running in camp order.

Β 

Shakira

Β 

Spoiler

I will be copying this note for your entire camp, I love that you’ve all decided to do a theme, and I love that the theme is risky looks considering your name is camp dangerous

Girlie looks a birthday cake, just without the candles, this look is not serving beauty

However, it’s not often an outfit makes you think, is it? I don’t know the full the context but going by the notes you provided where you mention a β€œpig” of an ex. I’m making the assumption that the ex didn’t listen to a β€œNo”. In these situations a lot of people struggle to come forward, and this outfit is her voicing her story as loud as possible and telling others it’s okay to do the same.

This could be intentional or it could not, but the β€œNo”’s placement stops people from being able to look at her breasts which is genius considering the above.

Β 

Jessica Simpson

Spoiler

I will be copying this note for your entire camp, I love that you’ve all decided to do a theme, and I love that the theme is risky looks considering your name is camp dangerous

Just as the notes said, serving barbie and beyond! She is taking every inch of pink in this world and I am here for it!

I love how extra this is just for book promotion nn

I love the varied textures and I wanna feel that floof

The shades are serving c*nt

She is making sure all eyes are on ha and TAKING this red carpet event.

Katy Perry

Spoiler

Hey! We found the candles for Shakira’s birthday cake!

On the way to a red carpet and don’t have a fit ready? Stop by your local Ikea!

I’d love to try and be nice to this fit, but the more I look the more I want to laugh, the top of the chandelier being on top of her head just gives me the giggles I’m sorry

Anyways, actual cute notes. I love her neck piece and the way it connects to the dress, that was really clever.

I do also love her sparkly shoes

Anyways, grab yourself some bubble wrap and some fragile tape because we are shipping this chandelier BACK.

P!nk

Spoiler

Someone call coast guard, a body has been washed up

It certainly was brave of her to leave the coat she planned on wearing to a red carpet event outside in the rain for a week

This is the sort of experimental look people tried in the late 2000’s and we’d all be better off forgetting this ever happened, not sure why you would drag this up in 2023 sweetie

I will give you this, your notes were accurate about β€œunique” and β€œaggressive”

Ciara

Spoiler

Serving goddess

We stan the green floof attached to the back of the fit, she brought the FOREST out with her today

I love how messy the contrast of the floof on the floor looking messy but her actual dress looking absolutely pristine and perfect

The accessories are gorgeous, unique and used perfectly, especially the cute (clips?) in her hair dangling down over her ears

Overall, a beautiful look to highlight a true star on this red carpet

Tinashe

Spoiler

A very safe fit, not serving anything unbelievable, never seen before, or otherwise memorable

This look did a great job at highlighting her β€œnecklace” and that was a serve

The shades are serving baddie energy

I love the skirt, the way I thought it was tight pants at first til I saw the gif nn

Overall, a pretty look, but nothing crazy, hey, at least you weren’t a chandelier!

Nicki Minaj

Spoiler

She is out here slaying tonight, that dress perfectly highlights her figure

The bottom of her dress looks so beautiful, like a whirlpool

I love the colour of her dress, such a beautiful deep blue

However, nothing super memorable or iconic that’s worthy of making this a leaderboard topper

Madonna

Spoiler

Oh how we love a gothic look

The black roses, the fishnet veil, THE CROWN, the transparent cross in the dress itself, on the serves don’t stop coming

This look is so dramatic, eye catching, the more you look the more little details you notice

I love the juxtaposition of the edgy fit and the christian cross

Her hair, the accessories, the droop on the sleeves

All I can say is MOTHER

Rihanna

Spoiler

Serving wrapping the sheets around you when you’re naked to answer the door in a rush, but pretty version

She is rocking a truly exquisite garment here, it is DEMANDING attention, that embroidery is beautiful, and I love a good floofy section.

I’m in love with the sophistication of it all, and my my that headpiece

Kelly Clarkson

Spoiler

A very safe look in my opinion, nothing to be made fun of, but nothing that will stick in my mind once this event is over

I do like the shape of her sleeves and the little sparkles

It’s not serving IT girl sadly, but she does look very pretty

Her earrings are beautiful and I love the energy with which she carries herself in the gif

SZA

Spoiler

Serving fairy godmother?

I love the random mix of colours between the gems on her dress, her necklace, and the little tears stuck to her face

That headpiece with the stars is so beautiful oh myy, I’m in love, I’m a sucker for space themes I fear

I love the floofy puffy skirt gorl is serving

Those matching boots so c*nty we have no choice but to stan

SZA understood the assignment. She is serving this red carpet

FKA Twigs

Spoiler

You’re sick. You’re going to make me a fan of this girl.

The MYSTIQUE of it all

The way she emerges from darkness with dare I say the best headpiece of the day looking like she’s emerged from a cloud? Oh mother mother mother

Maybe this is a reach but normally I don’t applaud overly revealing looks because it just feels like a lame attention grab, but here she is wearing almost nothing yet that somehow doesn’t feel noticeable? I just find myself lost in her aura

The little crystals are so beautiful

That necklace is insane

She has stolen the show oh myyyy

Mariah Carey

Spoiler

I’m very glad you included notes for me, because this serves a lot more knowing she was freshly divorced

A very minimal look, not even any accessories, but she’s looking stunning, showing a certain person exactly what they’re missing and we APPLAUD that

Serving 70s movie star

I love her how her facial expressions in every photo express so much self love and confidence

She’s playing it cool but she is WINNING

Kylie Minogue

Spoiler

That dress is beautiful, the way on one half it’s so modest but on the other it’s so cheeky nn

The way she’s smiling while turned to the other side is sending me nn that’s so cute

Her hair and makeup are on point, serving c*nt a million times over, oh mother

Definitely giving that vintage movie star look, absolutely stunning, love everything about this look.

Rosalia

Β 

Spoiler

Serving victorian queen

Loving how vintage that dress is, but the juxtaposition of the modern shades

I love the colours of the floof I wanna wear that dress and spin for hours

I am OBSESSED with that floofy bag she has omg

We applaud the baddie energy she brings in that gif

Β 

And with that, I don't want to hear any complaints because I am on time this week, but I'm sure you all will anyways

Β 

Look forward to reading your meltdowns below

Β 

Let's hope this post doesn't cause anyone to quit xoxo

Β 

spacer.png

• Thanks 2

Just now, lacy said:

spacer.png

Β 

Hello queens!

Β 

I'm glad to be back, this time as a full time judge for TABS, you've all been SO welcoming, well, not all, but y'know.

Β 

I'm hoping this week I can prove that the payola accusations are FALSE, and maybe some of you who struggled to get me feeling any emotion last round will get me this time around.

Β 

With that being said the sisters will fume at who got the 11 I fear.

Β 

I really enjoyed seeing all your red carpet looks and appreciating all the little details, even if some of you made some really questionable decisions

Β 

Anyways, enough rambles, time for me to post the notes! Once again, we're running in camp order.

Β 

Shakira

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Girlie looks a birthday cake, just without the candles, this look is not serving beauty

However, it’s not often an outfit makes you think, is it? I don’t know the full the context but going by the notes you provided where you mention a β€œpig” of an ex. I’m making the assumption that the ex didn’t listen to a β€œNo”. In these situations a lot of people struggle to come forward, and this outfit is her voicing her story as loud as possible and telling others it’s okay to do the same.

This could be intentional or it could not, but the β€œNo”’s placement stops people from being able to look at her breasts which is genius considering the above.

Β 

Jessica Simpson

Just as the notes said, serving barbie and beyond! She is taking every inch of pink in this world and I am here for it!

I love how extra this is just for book promotion nn

I love the varied textures and I wanna feel that floof

The shades are serving c*nt

She is making sure all eyes are on ha and TAKING this red carpet event.

Katy Perry

Hey! We found the candles for Shakira’s birthday cake!

On the way to a red carpet and don’t have a fit ready? Stop by your local Ikea!

I’d love to try and be nice to this fit, but the more I look the more I want to laugh, the top of the chandelier being on top of her head just gives me the giggles I’m sorry

Anyways, actual cute notes. I love her neck piece and the way it connects to the dress, that was really clever.

I do also love her sparkly shoes

Anyways, grab yourself some bubble wrap and some fragile tape because we are shipping this chandelier BACK.

P!nk

Someone call coast guard, a body has been washed up

It certainly was brave of her to leave the coat she planned on wearing to a red carpet event outside in the rain for a week

This is the sort of experimental look people tried in the late 2000’s and we’d all be better off forgetting this ever happened, not sure why you would drag this up in 2023 sweetie

I will give you this, your notes were accurate about β€œunique” and β€œaggressive”

Ciara

Serving goddess

We stan the green floof attached to the back of the fit, she brought the FOREST out with her today

I love how messy the contrast of the floof on the floor looking messy but her actual dress looking absolutely pristine and perfect

The accessories are gorgeous, unique and used perfectly, especially the cute (clips?) in her hair dangling down over her ears

Overall, a beautiful look to highlight a true star on this red carpet

Tinashe

A very safe fit, not serving anything unbelievable, never seen before, or otherwise memorable

This look did a great job at highlighting her β€œnecklace” and that was a serve

The shades are serving baddie energy

I love the skirt, the way I thought it was tight pants at first til I saw the gif nn

Overall, a pretty look, but nothing crazy, hey, at least you weren’t a chandelier!

Nicki Minaj

She is out here slaying tonight, that dress perfectly highlights her figure

The bottom of her dress looks so beautiful, like a whirlpool

I love the colour of her dress, such a beautiful deep blue

However, nothing super memorable or iconic that’s worthy of making this a leaderboard topper

Madonna

Oh how we love a gothic look

The black roses, the fishnet veil, THE CROWN, the transparent cross in the dress itself, on the serves don’t stop coming

This look is so dramatic, eye catching, the more you look the more little details you notice

I love the juxtaposition of the edgy fit and the christian cross

Her hair, the accessories, the droop on the sleeves

All I can say is MOTHER

Rihanna

Serving wrapping the sheets around you when you’re naked to answer the door in a rush, but pretty version

She is rocking a truly exquisite garment here, it is DEMANDING attention, that embroidery is beautiful, and I love a good floofy section.

I’m in love with the sophistication of it all, and my my that headpiece

Kelly Clarkson

A very safe look in my opinion, nothing to be made fun of, but nothing that will stick in my mind once this event is over

I do like the shape of her sleeves and the little sparkles

It’s not serving IT girl sadly, but she does look very pretty

Her earrings are beautiful and I love the energy with which she carries herself in the gif

SZA

Serving fairy godmother?

I love the random mix of colours between the gems on her dress, her necklace, and the little tears stuck to her face

That headpiece with the stars is so beautiful oh myy, I’m in love, I’m a sucker for space themes I fear

I love the floofy puffy skirt gorl is serving

Those matching boots so c*nty we have no choice but to stan

SZA understood the assignment. She is serving this red carpet

FKA Twigs

You’re sick. You’re going to make me a fan of this girl.

The MYSTIQUE of it all

The way she emerges from darkness with dare I say the best headpiece of the day looking like she’s emerged from a cloud? Oh mother mother mother

Maybe this is a reach but normally I don’t applaud overly revealing looks because it just feels like a lame attention grab, but here she is wearing almost nothing yet that somehow doesn’t feel noticeable? I just find myself lost in her aura

The little crystals are so beautiful

That necklace is insane

She has stolen the show oh myyyy

Mariah Carey

I’m very glad you included notes for me, because this serves a lot more knowing she was freshly divorced

A very minimal look, not even any accessories, but she’s looking stunning, showing a certain person exactly what they’re missing and we APPLAUD that

Serving 70s movie star

I love her how her facial expressions in every photo express so much self love and confidence

She’s playing it cool but she is WINNING

Kylie Minogue

That dress is beautiful, the way on one half it’s so modest but on the other it’s so cheeky nn

The way she’s smiling while turned to the other side is sending me nn that’s so cute

Her hair and makeup are on point, serving c*nt a million times over, oh mother

Definitely giving that vintage movie star look, absolutely stunning, love everything about this look.

Rosalia

Β 

Serving victorian queen

Loving how vintage that dress is, but the juxtaposition of the modern shades

I love the colours of the floof I wanna wear that dress and spin for hours

I am OBSESSED with that floofy bag she has omg

We applaud the baddie energy she brings in that gif

Β 

And with that, I don't want to hear any complaints because I am on time this week, but I'm sure you all will anyways

Β 

Look forward to reading your meltdowns below

Β 

Let's hope this post doesn't cause anyone to quit xoxo

Β 

spacer.png

Forgot to tag all them b*tches oh my god

Β 

@Julia FoxΒ @khalyanΒ @D e v o nΒ @fiercE @DessyΒ @ZORBITΒ @Queen.Β @PoKiTaurusΒ @blackoutbabyΒ @Legend E @JaiΒ @InvisibilityΒ @PsychoΒ @OverprotectedΒ @Kylie VerzosaΒ @dejmieeen @stupidjockΒ @fountainΒ @CBCΒ @MusicLoverDude@Not Like The Movies@lacy@Yvess

Β 

Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MLD's CritiquesFile:Muffy Crosswire in Low Pigtails and Casual Clothes.png

Β 

samantha-jade-attends-the-cosmopolitan-w

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

@Julia FoxΒ - ShakiraΒ 

Funny, you're over here talking about quitting but you have one of the best entries of the round. The NO is a little jarring but the dress is a slay and this is a nice big FU to her ex.Β 

Β 

@khalyanΒ - Jessica Simpson

Β 

She pulls this look off very well. Very fabulous. Another solid entry.Β 

Β 

Devon - Katy PerryΒ 

Β 

And we have come across our first trash entry. I don't know why you thought this was a good way to represent camp. You were better off sending in her 2019 Met Gala appearance in the cheeseburger costume if you were gonna be this messy because that look is ACTUALLY iconic. This look just looks like she decided to be a part of a Beauty And the Beast play for a kids birthday party and then forgot to change clothes when showing up at wherever this red carpet event was. So, yeah, pure garbage.Β 

Β 

@fiercEΒ - P!nk

Β 

Yuck! This outfit is a complete disaster. Nothing matches. And her hair makes everything worse. Yes, P!nk has her own style but you should have submitted something with her blonde hair. It would have complemented ANY outfit better than her debut stuff.Β 

Β 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Β 

@DessyΒ - CiaraΒ 

This is your best entry in the game so far. Love the dress and love how outrageous the hair is. Great comeback from last roundΒ 

@ZORBITΒ - TinasheΒ 

Idk, she looks like something that came out of the CAS of The Sims 2. Like, that hair is LITERALLY just like one of the hairstyles in the game and all I see is "ugly mean townie" vibes from it. Like, this is literally just trailer trash.Β 

Β 

@Queen.Β - Nicki MinajΒ 

Beautiful and stunning. Disney Princess vibes. Well done.Β 

Β 

@Hey DudeΒ - MadonnaΒ 

THIS is how you do something out of the box without looking like a fool. Great job!

Β 

@blackoutbabyΒ - RihannaΒ 

I love the Marie Antoinette vibes here :heart2:Β - Rihanna looks so royal and elegant. Great job!Β 

Β 

@Legend EΒ - Kelly Clarkson

Β 

I mean, she looks fine but she also looks very basic. That hairstyle is a choice...

Β 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Β 

@JaiΒ - SZAΒ 

Β 

Another Disney Princess vibe. Love it!Β 

Β 

@InvisibilityΒ - FKA Twigs

Β 

Your worst entry of the game so far. She looks like she is being prepped for an autopsy :skull:Β - like, you may as well say she was filming Tragedy Porn because this is definitely not the serve you thought it was.Β 

Β 

@OverprotectedΒ - Mariah CareyΒ 

Β 

This dress is very...basic. Like...she's coming off a divorce and her top is more square than Spongebob. Like, this serves nothing. Like, boring AF. Bland. Forgettable.Β 

Β 

@PsychoΒ - Kylie Minogue

Β 

Pretty and to the point. She understood the assignment. It's not as strong as other entries here but given the amount of stupid trash you're up against you'll be fine.Β 

Β 

@Kylie VerzosaΒ - Rosalia

Β 

Honey, the only thing you are slaying are chickens at a chicken coop because this dress is gross. Looks like something that came out of a chicken slaughterhouse and Cruella de Vil you are NOT. Trash. It's very obvious last round was just a fluke, but at least this time you'll have plenty of other contestants getting lashed alongside you so you may as well bring the popcorn.Β 

Β 

@stupidjockΒ @fountainΒ @CBCΒ @Not Like The MoviesΒ @lacy

Β 

Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Quitting wayyyy before the judges post their critiques is just crazy to me. :psyduck:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

xoxoxoxoxo

Edited by Yvess

Thank you judge lacy :gaycat:

MLD all I have to say is

EK8QtPQUUAALmxj?format=jpg&name=medium

I knew your prude ass was gonna hate!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Thank you judge lacy :gaycat:

MLD all I have to say is

EK8QtPQUUAALmxj?format=jpg&name=medium

I knew your prude ass was gonna hate!

Yaasss u served in ur entry and u served here queenΒ :WAP:

ATTENTION TABSISTRENS:

wKUNxWb.gifΒ  Β  Β  Pdz10Dq.gifΒ  Β  Β msD35vX.gifΒ Β  Β uIPMWlZ.gifΒ  Β  Β yMyU8wM.gifΒ 

tnpT71I.gifΒ  Β  Β  Jo0liX9.gifΒ  Β  Β 7QpMKp4.gifΒ Β  Β lspVRzg.gifΒ  Β  Β 1GZI8XY.gifΒ 

NEHU8sP.gifΒ  Β  Β  WzzCkFd.gifΒ  Β  Β Yh2SEoF.gifΒ Β  Β phqayZW.gifΒ  Β  Β KWo1gIM.gifΒ 

PICK A COLOR

There are 15 colors available for picking, you must choose a color.

The purpose of this color pick activity will be revealed on ROUND 7.

Put your name next to the color. One color per player, you can't share colors.

You can copy and paste the list when you answer as a courtesy to others.

Β 

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE -

2. RED -Β 

3. BROWN -Β 

4. GREEN -Β 

5. PINK -Β 

6. TAN -Β 

7. PURPLE -

8. YELLOW -

9. GRAY -Β 

10. TURQUOISE -Β 

11. ORANGE -

12. BLACK -

13. WHITE -

14. SILVER -

15. GOLD -Β 

Β 

:smitten:Β @Julia FoxΒ :smitten:Β @khalyanΒ :smitten:Β @D e v o nΒ :smitten:Β @fiercEΒ Β Β :smitten:Β 

:ohwow:Β @DessyΒ :ohwow:Β @ZORBITΒ :ohwow:Β @Queen.Β :ohwow:Β @PoKiTaurusΒ :ohwow:Β @blackoutbabyΒ Β :ohwow:Β @Legend E

Β :stare:Β @JaiΒ :stare:Β @InvisibilityΒ :stare:Β @OverprotectedΒ :stare:Β @Kylie VerzosaΒ :stare:Β @Psycho

Β 

@stupidjockΒ @MusicLoverDudeΒ @fountainΒ @CBCΒ @lacy

Β 

Edited by Yvess

19 minutes ago, Yvess said:

ATTENTION TABSISTRENS:

wKUNxWb.gifΒ  Β  Β  Pdz10Dq.gifΒ  Β  Β msD35vX.gifΒ Β  Β uIPMWlZ.gifΒ  Β  Β yMyU8wM.gifΒ 

tnpT71I.gifΒ  Β  Β  Jo0liX9.gifΒ  Β  Β 7QpMKp4.gifΒ Β  Β lspVRzg.gifΒ  Β  Β 1GZI8XY.gifΒ 

NEHU8sP.gifΒ  Β  Β  WzzCkFd.gifΒ  Β  Β Yh2SEoF.gifΒ Β  Β phqayZW.gifΒ  Β  Β KWo1gIM.gifΒ 

PICK A COLOR

Β 

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE -

2. RED -Β 

3. BROWN -Β 

4. GREEN -Β 

5. PINK -Β 

6. TAN -Β 

7. PURPLE spacer.png

8. YELLOW -

9. GRAY -Β 

10. TURQUOISE -Β 

11. ORANGE -

12. BLACK -

13. WHITE -

14. SILVER -

15. GOLD -Β 

Β 

:smitten:Β @Julia FoxΒ :smitten:Β @khalyanΒ :smitten:Β @D e v o nΒ :smitten:Β @fiercEΒ Β Β :smitten:Β 

:ohwow:Β @DessyΒ :ohwow:Β @ZORBITΒ :ohwow:Β @Queen.Β :ohwow:Β @PoKiTaurusΒ :ohwow:Β @blackoutbabyΒ Β :ohwow:Β @Legend E

Β :stare:Β @JaiΒ :stare:Β @InvisibilityΒ :stare:Β @OverprotectedΒ :stare:Β @Kylie VerzosaΒ :stare:Β @Psycho

Β 

@stupidjockΒ @MusicLoverDudeΒ @fountainΒ @CBCΒ @lacy

Β 

:-*

• Like 2

PICK A COLOR

Β 

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE -

2. RED -Β 

3. BROWN -Β 

4. GREEN -Β 

5. PINK -Β 

6. TAN -Β 

7. PURPLE - Kylie Versoza

8. YELLOW -

9. GRAY -Β 

10. TURQUOISE -Β 

11. ORANGE -

12. BLACK -

13. WHITE -

14. SILVER -

15. GOLD -Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I’ll take gold

Β 

but honestly I kinda wanna quit too because mld clearly doesn’t know what camp is

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lil hero said:

I’ll take gold

Β 

but honestly I kinda wanna quit too because mld clearly doesn’t know what camp is

bb pls dont quit just bcz of a judge :jonny:Β 

• Thanks 1

PICK A COLOR

Β 

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE -

2. RED -Β 

3. BROWN -Β 

4. GREEN -Β 

5. PINK -Β 

6. TAN -Β 

8. YELLOW -

9. GRAY -Β 

10. TURQUOISE -Β 

11. ORANGE -

12. BLACK -

13. WHITE -

14. SILVER -

15. GOLD - Lil Hero

Edited by Yvess

33 minutes ago, lil hero said:

I’ll take gold

Β 

gorl no one damn told ya'll to do camp :redface:

Β 

not the quitting over one round too nnn ya'll egos fragile :redface:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, lacy said:

gorl no one damn told ya'll to do camp :redface:

Β 

not the quitting over one round too nnn ya'll egos fragile :redface:

Β 

well to be fair to camp dangerous, i admire their risky decision to go with a theme as a group submission, this camp is the same camp who doesnt communicate well with each other in the past early rounds so im just happy to see them work things out within their camp. they still went with shakira's suggestion despite me reminding them that their entries will still be judged individually :jonny:Β the level of trust and teamwork :alexz:Β 

Β 

thats why i understand the frustration on their part but please do not quit or follow Shakira's path :(Β 

Edited by Yvess

khalyan better send another shirtless pic for a minute in this thread to stop quitting from ha campmates :weeps:Β 

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

PICKΒ AΒ COLOR

The purpose of this color pickΒ activity will be revealed on ROUND 7.

Β 

COLOR LIST:

1. BLUE -

2. RED -Β 

3. BROWN -Β 

4. GREEN -Β 

5. PINK -Β 

6. TAN -Β 

8. YELLOW -

9. GRAY -Β 

10. TURQUOISE -Β 

11. ORANGE -

12. BLACK - Legend E

13. WHITE -

14. SILVER -

15. GOLD - Lil Hero

stupidjock

Β 

stupidjock's essaysΒ 

Β 

ENG2Hgm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR1f-ElfAe6fiDhMuRIqo_ufR9PB9FFGa6Wvpdb9x7WpWPdIWIBOJlxwHGo

Β 

Β 

@khalyan

EP8uuD-WoAIuM0X.jpg

Somehow this all pink look doesn't look over the top and instead of making a psychedelic mess it looks very classy. I don't know how they did that but it's a slay.

Β 

Β @lil hero

IMG-6873.jpg

nnn Katy embracing her goofyness is the best Katy imo. Love this look, it stands out

Β 

@fiercE

IMG-6871.webp

Damn, this is amazing look, kinda makes you wonder what if she stayed with punk sound for the rest of her career. I feel like P!nk is one of not many pop girlies who can pull someting like that without looking funny and that's appreciated.Β 

• Thanks 2