👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

The ONE thing I learned from the games section, is to NEVER be a quitter nor show quitter colors

@mokitsu :heart:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with quitting especially when you’re busing irl. If you do actually leave @Julia Fox I’d, personally, understand. I don’t want you to, but I respect any decision you make. 

Wish I could wake up once without 50+ notifications from ATRL and 7 pages on TABS to read through and apparently someone wants to quit again? :fountain:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

Wish I could wake up once without 50+ notifications from ATRL and 7 pages on TABS to read through and apparently someone wants to quit again? :fountain:

the gays of the world don't sleep when you log off sis

5 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

the tabs drama and it is not yet merge lmao

9 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

lol let me try to catch up today I guess but that means no reviews from me anytime soon

bb u werent here when daddy khal dropped his shirtless pic...

maybe you can also do that :gaycat: just make sure @Kylie Verzosa is sleeping lmao

Just now, Yvess said:

maybe you can also do that :gaycat: just make sure @Kylie Verzosa is sleeping lmao

I don’t care about his shirtless pics. He better focus on his camp that is flopping since the start of this game

I don’t care about his shirtless pics. He better focus on his camp that is flopping since the start of this game

omg camp dangerous will always be iconic lmao

23 minutes ago, Yvess said:

No one is sleeping tonight then 

spacer.png

Edited by Kylie Verzosa
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

No one is sleeping tonight then 

spacer.png

wbk

all-T-all-shade.gif?itok=oKpb7YQs

I was not one of the judges clocked by @Julia Fox

MZudJfy(1).thumb.gif.018912544cc5638eccd

im the kindest judge

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95299q2dd8rb3f3fbq31

7 hours ago, Yvess said:

YVESS' CRITIQUES

ENG2Hgm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR1f-ElfAe6fiDhMuRIqo_ufR9PB9FFGa6Wvpdb9x7WpWPdIWIBOJlxwHGo

gzQU2A6.png
@Julia Fox - shakira

First off, kudos for being the main communicator this round for your group. I appreciated your efforts in doing something different and to give us a take on cohesive campy looks for the red carpet. Now, let's go with the look. This is nice, it will look dull without the NO design so kudos. She looks good in it but im not wow-ing that much. Cute caption too!

56sMz7f.png

@khalyan - jessica simpson

Okay, this is gorg imo. Love the shade of pink, very timely for the Barbie domination. She is very pretty and I like it. Serve us our fantasy look for Barbie!

sXkqyKi.png

@lil hero - katy perry

If someone wants to see how campy a popstar can be in a red carpet, it is you and Gaga who goes first in my mind. This is a fun look. I will say that this is her best red carpet but since your group is eyeing camp, this fits it to a T!

faTZKdx.png    
@fiercE - p!nk

This is quintessential p!nk and I may not be the biggest fan of this look but I totally understand why this one is here. It is very campy and very P!NK-coded. That hairstyle is so camp and funny! 

7 hours ago, Yvess said:

YVESS' CRITIQUES

CGG1JDu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR3o_BdFbAnbbnAw0FwEd-3MSadPa8hrbnp8g8UuNWDc_FQSL_AOu-_lmRE

36w3XsQ.png

@Dessy - ciara

This is fashion! I love everything about this look, from the hair to the gown to the shoes... are you going from the Bottom to TOP TABS this week? Let us see!

qZkFpdv.png
@ZORBIT - tinashe

This is exquisite and just like what I said about P!nk, this look is very much coded to your artist. I love it! The GIF elevated the look a lot more.

HHyBFh6.png
@Queen.- nicki minaj

At first, I thought this gown is a bit basic but the more I look at it, the more I can see how elegant and opulent it is. I really find the second pic to be a very wise decision from your end, it really showed how great the structure of the gown is. 

1I9bdLb.png

@Hey Dude - madonna

This is very conceptual and camp imo. Like that for you since Madge is really known as well to be fond of doing religious yet campy looks. Im not a big fan of the fit of the corset though.

wjBRCep.png
@blackoutbaby - rihanna

SLAY ME, MRS. BIG BIRD! The way she carried this look and how she emotes with it will always be iconic to me. I don't know why some ppl hated this look in the past. 

LuAQ1Hw.png
@Legend E - kelly clarkson

Okay, I know Kelly to not be great with fashion but this is a very decent choice. I like that the length of the dress is not overwhelming and she looks like she is confident wearing it as I can see from the GIF.  Kudos for getting through a fashion round! 

6 hours ago, Yvess said:

YVESS' CRITIQUES

xK4cqUE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR1PnXHCGgTmbQYW8hVNzDvtO6WF17txwkUjRdjaHBaxZGBGLhyExOJpAp8

YivJzmV.png
@Jai - sza

I love the headdress! I may not be wow-ing with the train of the gown but this is definitely still a serve imo.

vTW1FQM.png
@Invisibility - fka twigs

girl, aren't you getting cold? seriously, i like that this is serving nymph goddess, this is definitely a stand-out in terms of being so different.

Kudos for going to a different route this round.  You can join CAMP DANGEROUS for their camp theme! :smitten: 

qdGLMhV.png
@Overprotected - mariah carey

SEXY AF! This is iconic! Now, the question is, is this a bigger serve than the others? Lemme think about it!

XaYbkFE.png
@Psycho - kylie minogue

I adore how sexy Miss KYLIE is! The length of this sexy dress and the cuts are very KYLIE-CODED! Good choice!

AgkxZF1.png
@Kylie Verzosa - rosalia

This is a total serve. Great job in adding a GIF to make us appreciate the details of this look. :clap3: 

Omg could make also one in this vibe for me with my previous avis?

ofc, lemme dming u for ur old avis sksk

i want one too lemme check my old avis hahaha

9 hours ago, Jai said:

You ate this up though in that green.

Thank you legend! Your SZA's look is an all-time fave of mine :jonny5:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Yvess said:

wjBRCep.png
@blackoutbaby - rihanna

SLAY ME, MRS. BIG BIRD! The way she carried this look and how she emotes with it will always be iconic to me. I don't know why some ppl hated this look in the past. 

Cause they’re FAT

• Haha 1