👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

Now girl.... it's not that serious....

HhbvujvUG.gif

• Like 5

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

MZudJfy(1).thumb.gif.018912544cc5638eccd

YVESS' CRITIQUES

CGG1JDu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR3o_BdFbAnbbnAw0FwEd-3MSadPa8hrbnp8g8UuNWDc_FQSL_AOu-_lmRE

36w3XsQ.png

@Dessy - ciara

This is fashion! I love everything about this look, from the hair to the gown to the shoes... are you going from the Bottom to TOP TABS this week? Let us see!

qZkFpdv.png
@ZORBIT - tinashe

This is exquisite and just like what I said about P!nk, this look is very much coded to your artist. I love it! The GIF elevated the look a lot more.

HHyBFh6.png
@Queen.- nicki minaj

At first, I thought this gown is a bit basic but the more I look at it, the more I can see how elegant and opulent it is. I really find the second pic to be a very wise decision from your end, it really showed how great the structure of the gown is. 

1I9bdLb.png

@Hey Dude - madonna

This is very conceptual and camp imo. Like that for you since Madge is really known as well to be fond of doing religious yet campy looks. Im not a big fan of the fit of the corset though.

wjBRCep.png
@blackoutbaby - rihanna

SLAY ME, MRS. BIG BIRD! The way she carried this look and how she emotes with it will always be iconic to me. I don't know why some ppl hated this look in the past. 

LuAQ1Hw.png
@Legend E - kelly clarkson

Okay, I know Kelly to not be great with fashion but this is a very decent choice. I like that the length of the dress is not overwhelming and she looks like she is confident wearing it as I can see from the GIF.  Kudos for getting through a fashion round! 

Edited by Yvess
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

sorry but im a little bit busy with life and also my group will flop and it’s my own responsibility. I’m not gonna let the girls down or being eliminated so I’m just deciding to quit. Also I dont agree with some judges on this and if I’m not comfortable then i don’t have any reason to be here. Sorry. I had so much fun despite always be in danger and being robbed but it’s for the best 

I understand the frustration and I will never take away how busy some of us here. Playful shades may also add up to the tension or stress we are feeling esp when round rolls out. But i hope you just try to think it over. Do not be impulsive with this decision (I have my own fair share of dramatic and messy meltdowns esp during my Catriona era in TCG, you know this sis @Invisibility lmao) - Also, one thing i learned from ATRL GAMES section over the years is that playful shades will always be there and just try to enjoy or give em an even shadier comeback. I swear, it is not worth it if you will just quit because you felt you're losing just bcs of playful shades being thrown around. 

Again, I will not take your decision as final yet. The camp phase is almost soon to be over btw...

I think sis, letting the results revealed first will help your team more. If your team loses, then you can volunteer yourself to be voted out by them but quitting is not going to help them esp we will still have results. So please, do not quit. 

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Not Julia pulling a me :rip: 

Please don’t quit I love having you on our team!

girl, pls make her stay, threaten her wih wps or whatever plzzzz! 

• Haha 3

• ATRL Moderator

@Julia Fox if you quit I'll change your username to something really bad like The70s as punishment 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

@Julia Fox if you quit I'll change your username to something really bad like The70s as punishment 

change it to "lacy's b*tch" if they quit

YVESS' CRITIQUES

xK4cqUE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR1PnXHCGgTmbQYW8hVNzDvtO6WF17txwkUjRdjaHBaxZGBGLhyExOJpAp8

YivJzmV.png
@Jai - sza

I love the headdress! I may not be wow-ing with the train of the gown but this is definitely still a serve imo.

vTW1FQM.png
@Invisibility - fka twigs

girl, aren't you getting cold? seriously, i like that this is serving nymph goddess, this is definitely a stand-out in terms of being so different.

Kudos for going to a different route this round.  You can join CAMP DANGEROUS for their camp theme! :smitten: 

qdGLMhV.png
@Overprotected - mariah carey

SEXY AF! This is iconic! Now, the question is, is this a bigger serve than the others? Lemme think about it!

XaYbkFE.png
@Psycho - kylie minogue

I adore how sexy Miss KYLIE is! The length of this sexy dress and the cuts are very KYLIE-CODED! Good choice!

AgkxZF1.png
@Kylie Verzosa - rosalia

This is a total serve. Great job in adding a GIF to make us appreciate the details of this look. :clap3: 

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

pls give her a reason to stay, a dickfie might suffice :jonny: 

YVESS' R6 CONFESSIONALS

Overall, I think every camp served and it will be a tough fight to the top 1 and top 2 rank this time.

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

pls give her a reason to stay, a dickfie might suffice :jonny: 

Gurl let me quit too!! :WAP:

1 minute ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

Gurl let me quit too!! :WAP:

GIRL, STAHP. if you will quit, i will not stahp you! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5145967

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ZORBIT said:

Camp dangerous said ”COATS ARE IN FASHION” & only @khalyan ate y’all up :oh:

IJBOL, you &  @Jai  were the only ones to carry your Camp hermana  :bam:

We all carried sis!!! :-*

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Legend E said:

omg should i also quit y'all?

stahp!!! pleaseeeeee!!!!!

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Hide contents

deleting this in 1 minute 

take my 11. CAMP DANGEROUS WON THIS ROUND

Edited by Yvess
  • Confused 1

Just now, fiercE said:

The drama and horniness on this thread, at this point y'all are gonna paint the town white :dies:

I HATEEEEEE HOW ACCURATE THIS IS LOL

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, lacy said:

and whattice this hun knee

me at the gym :alexz3:

khalyan, pink or brown?

293068.gif