πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

34 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

the way I had no idea we could include a description but i'm glad I wrote one anyways sjhshs

it's in the round briefer. even bolded it.Β 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

im loving how the camps are already getting more shady to each other lmao

Excitement-Meryl-Streep-After-Patricia-A

7 minutes ago, Yvess said:

it's in the round briefer. even bolded it.Β 

I can't read suddenly idk

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Yvess said:

im loving how the camps are already getting more shady to each other lmao

Excitement-Meryl-Streep-After-Patricia-A

i'm a MESS right now between the tabs shade and the straight up WAR in slasher - the sisters collectively woke up on the wrong side of the bed today nn

18 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

Camp dangerous said ”COATS ARE IN FASHION” & only @khalyanΒ ate y’all upΒ :oh:

Β 

IJBOL, you & Β @JaiΒ  were the only ones to carry your Camp hermana Β :bam:

Who the hell is IJBOL I just wanna know

• Haha 1

Just now, Invisibility said:

the one time a post with "ijbol" actually was funny :clap3:

Just now, Invisibility said:

Showing your age already? Fellow Color Game sis, I expected so much more from youΒ :swan:

• Haha 1

Successica and Rih were the biggest servers from the other camps :clap3:

• Thanks 1

Not you all shading our serves. We said cohesiveness and team work. Something you all lack!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Not you all shading our serves. We said cohesiveness and team work. Something you all lack!

Cohesiveness as in the strength of the LOOKS, y’all said β€œoooo the temp is slightly dropping… let’s show the judges our BOTTOM OF THE BARREL AUTUMN/FALL LOOKS” :swan:

You all don’t know what camp means it seems. And some of you shading us while you serving just gowns and looking pretty. 0 charisma and originality or creative output.Β 

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

You all don’t know what camp means it seems. And some of you shading us while you serving just gowns and looking pretty. 0 charisma and originality or creative output.Β 

okay and where does this say we rate it based on how camp?

Β 

STAR APPEAL - does the look show us how much of a superstar your artist is/can be?
FASHION - is the concept of that look helped in bringing out the fashionista in your artist?
BEAUTY - beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so try to think of sending a red carpet look that will show your artist's best asset, it can be the face or body, or both. Β Beauty is subjective so please choose something that will appeal to most types of people esp our judges who have varied tastes.

Β 

no one told you do that that i fear

Β 

i haven't judged / made a decision yet but to cry that others sent in pics where their fav looks pretty in a red carpet round is odd

Β 

spacer.png

• Thanks 4

14 minutes ago, lacy said:

i'm a MESS right now between the tabs shade and the straight up WAR in slasher - the sisters collectively woke up on the wrong side of the bed today nn

same thots ughΒ 

well, to be clear

this round is an open interpretation type of round for red carpet

you can go full glam or campy or even sexy idc

Β 

it all boils down on how your look fared to the others imo.

MZudJfy(1).thumb.gif.018912544cc5638eccd

Β 

Time for another fashion challenge and this time we are hitting the red carpet!

This round, you can choose to go all out formal or glam or campy or even edgy, it is up to you!

Β 

What to Do

1.Β Choose a RED CARPET LOOK of your ARTIST. You can send a maximum of TWO (2) photos of the same look.Β 

GIF is allowed. Videos are not allowed.

The photo doesn't really have to have aΒ  literal "red carpet" in it but just make sure it is from an event that has some sort of a red carpet activity.

Send it to your Entry Submission PM.

2.Β You can discuss or ask for help from your campΒ if you are confused but still the final decision is yours to make.

3.Β You can put in an explanation if you want, a maximum of three sentences only.Β This might help us know why you picked that look.

Β 

How does the Judging Work in this Round?

1. The judges will rank the entries fromΒ 1-10. 1 entry can get the highest score ofΒ 11Β if the judge wants to.

2. The judges will rank your cover based on:

STAR APPEALΒ - does the look show us how much of a superstar your artist is/can be?

FASHIONΒ - is the concept of that look helped in bringing out the fashionista in your artist?

BEAUTYΒ - beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so try to think of sending a red carpet look that will show your artist's best asset, it can be the face or body, or both. Β Beauty is subjective so please choose something that will appeal to most types of people esp our judges who have varied tastes.

but yeah plz keep fighting becz merge is coming soon!!!!

6 minutes ago, lacy said:

Β 

STAR APPEAL - does the look show us how much of a superstar your artist is/can be?
FASHION - is the concept of that look helped in bringing out the fashionista in your artist?
BEAUTY - beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so try to think of sending a red carpet look that will show your artist's best asset, it can be the face or body, or both. Β Beauty is subjective so please choose something that will appeal to most types of people esp our judges who have varied tastes.

Β 

Β 

i haven't judged / made a decision yet but to cry that others sent in pics where their fav looks pretty in a red carpet round is odd

Β 

spacer.png

NICKIOHMYGGOD.gif

Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, lacy said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

spacer.png

I wasn’t talking to you btw xΒ 

• Like 1

Also not gonna accept that a Olive stan and an user that stan abusers supporters and always flops on fashion/modelling games judge our looks. To the hoests. Try to find better judges.

Β 

Shakira is leaving the competition because she’s busy working on her new album x bye mi gente latinoamericanaΒ 

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Haha 1

MZudJfy(1).thumb.gif.018912544cc5638eccd

YVESS' CRITIQUES

ENG2Hgm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR1f-ElfAe6fiDhMuRIqo_ufR9PB9FFGa6Wvpdb9x7WpWPdIWIBOJlxwHGo

Β 

gzQU2A6.png
@Julia Fox - shakira

First off, kudos for being the main communicator this round for your group. I appreciated your efforts in doing something different and to give us a take on cohesive campy looks for the red carpet. Now, let's go with the look. This is nice, it will look dull without the NO design so kudos. She looks good in it but im not wow-ing that much. Cute caption too!

Β 

56sMz7f.png

@khalyan - jessica simpson

Okay, this is gorg imo. Love the shade of pink, very timely for the Barbie domination. She is very pretty and I like it. Serve us our fantasy look for Barbie!

Β 

sXkqyKi.png

@lil heroΒ - katy perry

If someone wants to see how campy a popstar can be in a red carpet, it is you and Gaga who goes first in my mind. This is a fun look. I will say that this is her best red carpet but since your group is eyeing camp, this fits it to a T!

Β 

faTZKdx.pngΒ  Β Β 
@fiercE - p!nk

This is quintessential p!nk and I may not be the biggest fan of this look but I totally understand why this one is here. It is very campy and very P!NK-coded. That hairstyle is so camp and funny!Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Also not gonna accept that a Olive stan and an user that stan abusers supporters and always flops on fashion/modelling games judge our looks. To the hoests. Try to find better judges.

Β 

Shakira is leaving the competition because she’s busy working on her new album x bye mi gente latinoamericanaΒ 

girls dont fight, the game is not just about fashion and the diversity in the panel is what keeps the game from being unpredictable. so pls chill sis. :hughard:Β 

4 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

an user that stan abusers supporters and always flops on fashion/modelling games judge our looks

WaiT

Β 

who

:lakitu:

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

girls dont fight, the game is not just about fashion and the diversity in the panel is what keeps the game from being unpredictable. so pls chill sis. :hughard:Β 

sorry but im a little bit busy with life and also my group will flop and it’s my own responsibility. I’m not gonna let the girls down or being eliminated so I’m just deciding to quit. Also I dont agree with some judges on this and if I’m not comfortable then i don’t have any reason to be here. Sorry. I had so much fun despite always be in danger and being robbed but it’s for the bestΒ 

• ATRL Moderator

Not Julia pulling a me :rip:Β 

Β 

Please don’t quit I love having you on our team!

• Like 1