👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, the70s said:

Winning idgaf war 

Just a horrible theme round for Shakira tbh basically all of her performances on her first era are lipsync and when she sings live she doesn’t dances or serve good vocals at all… so yeah this was like the only option that felt overall good but it’s very underwhelming anyway lol 

3 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I know Magia IS an official album. 

I don’t consider Magia her first official album tbh Pies Descalzos is her first btw and that has always been tbh. She considers it and her label tho. It’s acknowledged but if the judges said otherwise then I would change my artist @the70s @Yvess what do you think?

Edited by Julia Fox

5 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I don’t consider Magia her first official album tbh Pies Descalzos is her first btw and that has always been tbh. She considers it and her label tho. It’s acknowledged but if the judges said otherwise then I would change my artist @the70s @Yvess what do you think?

we don't stan child labour, Pies Descalzos is her true 1st era :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Only 1,200 copies of the album were sold, making it a sought-after collector's item. For this reason, it is officially a promotional album - it is not considered an official album from Shakira's discography, as it is no longer available.

https://shakira.fandom.com/wiki/Magia_(album)

It was such a flop it's not even worth mentioning, therefore - not her debut

Edited by the70s

We would actually have a similar convo if Bjork was in the game - wheter her debut is the one she released in Iceland or actually Debut the album. 

I'd say in cases like this we should go pro-contestans and choose option that works better for them.

Look at me, mother Teresa of this game.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, the70s said:

We would actually have a similar convo if Bjork was in the game - wheter her debut is the one she released in Iceland or actually Debut the album. 

I'd say in cases like this we should go pro-contestans and choose option that works better for them.

Look at me, mother Teresa of this game.

Tysm! 

That's good! :clap: Shakira will do amazing in this game 100%, so it would suck if she had to go home because of Magia which was totally out of her control. 

1 minute ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Does this mean P!nk can send a performance from Missundaztood?

why?

49 minutes ago, the70s said:

why?

P!nk hates her first album (Can't Take Me Home) and she low key pretends it doesn't exist. 

18 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

P!nk hates her first album (Can't Take Me Home) and she low key pretends it doesn't exist. 

LepnXa0.gif

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Wait I thought P!nk was in my team :deadbanana:

Oops :mandown: 

You're in my camp :smile:

Closest tiaras are hidden under post # [redacted] and post # [redacted] so y’all better actively shootpost here 

• Like 1

No to Child Labor.

We will not judge a Kid's performance so yeah we will accept Shakira's grown woman debut era

IMG_2604.thumb.jpeg.bbd3ce92211502c86113

25 minutes ago, the70s said:

Closest tiaras are hidden under post # [redacted] and post # [redacted] so y’all better actively shootpost here 

That's such a cool idea :clap3:

The way someone is always taking the queen of rap, but not doing her any justice is crazy 

21 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

The way someone is always taking the queen of rap, but not doing her any justice is crazy 

azealia-banks-breakfast-club.gif

45 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

ooouuu spicy

The ultimate tabs single handedly ending child labour! I knew I made the right decision joining, loving the philanthropic efforts of this game and it’s impact beyond the site :jonny5: 

• Thanks 2