๐Ÿ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

Gurl only have two holes. Let bbyย @stupidjockย be mine.ย :emofish:

I will allow dp :gaycat: so hands off to my polish bb!!!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Nnn not yโ€™all getting wild here while I was asleep

ย 

ok let me shower, get a monster and write smth upย 

take me with u bb

emma-roberts-tongue.gif

ย 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

youย  know I would bby x

oh yaaaasssss call me old fashioned but i was raised to serve my husband. i'll always be ready for doggy, missionary, spooning, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, lotus, upside down, inside out, one leg up, two legs up, in public, on a spaceship, in the garden, in the jungle, in the hunger games, etc

• Haha 2

k3DdDtQyVa2xsYhftf9yJ9.jpeg

ย 

PART 2

ย 

Spoiler

@Legend E

Holy s***, this is so goodย :ghostface:ย I'm so happy I get to discover amazing music through this game. This is the best Kelly entry for me. "I need to be in love, I just need to be in love". And the way its so long and complex while being a ballad.

ย 

@Jai

I feel like SZA's greatest stenght is her honest and straightforward lyricism so I'm glad you sent a song that puts lyrics first with a stripped back production. It's one of the most relatable songs of this round, giving that Joni Mitchell vibes

ย 

@Invisibility

I don't know why I could never get into this song. She has so many amazing productions and for some reason I feel like Cellophane just feels flat. It's a pretty song sure, and sad one too but I just never personally got it.

ย 

ย 

@Psycho

Kylie is not known for sad songs so that's not an easy round for her I think. This song has an amazing production but her voice sometimes feels shaky, as if she wasn't comfrtable. It kinda lacks that vocal punch

ย 

ย 

@Overprotected

It bored me :( Felt like it's gonna drag forever.

ย 

@Kylie Verzosa

A slayย :clap3:ย Very good and unexpected choice

ย 

@dejmieeen

I stan our electro queen delivering well produced ballad. I like this alot

ย 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

now giving the mic to @lacyย and we can move on to elimination:duca:

and to legendary @CBC as well!!!! :duca:

3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Mess I thought theyโ€™re done already and Iโ€™m the last one to goย 

dont worry boo xoxo

15 hours ago, stupidjock said:

This round is hands down the best round of TABS to date. Not just because many one of you delivered some strong entries and made our work HARD but also becasue of all the surprises.

funny-spongebob-time-cards-fb32-png__700

ย 

1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

@Invisibility

I don't know why I could never get into this song. She has so many amazing productions and for some reason I feel like Cellophane just feels flat. It's a pretty song sure, and sad one too but I just never personally got it.

ย 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

funny-spongebob-time-cards-fb32-png__700

ย 

ย 

Thatโ€™s why I changed โ€œall of youโ€ to โ€œmany of youโ€ย 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Haha 1

ROUND 6 CLUE:

Spoiler

dojacat-paint-the-town-red.gif

ef63d568a4ce42f8fd194ead38d4af46.gif

look-over-there-rupauls.gif

ย 

ย 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

This is actually geniusย 

aw tysm luv

seriously-my-mind.gif

ย 

• Like 1

canโ€™t wait to see how this round ends up! Seems like any team could win atp! Also ty for your critiques judgesย :falcon:ย glad you liked one of my fave Shakira songs ever x

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

canโ€™t wait to see how this round ends up! Seems like any team could win atp! Also ty for your critiques judgesย :falcon:ย glad you liked one of my fave Shakira songs ever x

a very strong round for Shakira i must say. I love that she was the spotify playlist opener btw :clap3:

4 hours ago, stupidjock said:

ย 

PART 2

ย 

ย  Hide contents

@Legend E

Holy s***, this is so goodย :ghostface:ย I'm so happy I get to discover amazing music through this game. This is the best Kelly entry for me. "I need to be in love, I just need to be in love". And the way its so long and complex while being a ballad.

ย 

@Jai

I feel like SZA's greatest stenght is her honest and straightforward lyricism so I'm glad you sent a song that puts lyrics first with a stripped back production. It's one of the most relatable songs of this round, giving that Joni Mitchell vibes

ย 

@Invisibility

ย 

ย 

@Psycho

Kylie is not known for sad songs so that's not an easy round for her I think. This song has an amazing production but her voice sometimes feels shaky, as if she wasn't comfrtable. It kinda lacks that vocal punch

ย 

ย 

@Overprotected

It bored me :( Felt like it's gonna drag forever.

ย 

@Kylie Verzosa

A slayย :clap3:ย Very good and unexpected choice

ย 

@dejmieeen

I stan our electro queen delivering well produced ballad. I like this alot

ย 

worst judge evurr!!!

12 hours ago, Kylie Verzosa said:
ย  Hide contents

Name at least 5 people here who u'd like to top u?

spacer.png

ย 

Spoiler

Everyoneย 

ย 

ย 

ย ย 

ย ย The T with AB
CBgZEqZ.png

BAep2K0.png

Spoiler

ย 

ENG2Hgm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Spoiler

gzQU2A6.png
@Julia Fox
i can see some sadness but it's not that sad, i feel the lyrical content is sadder than the music itself as the music gives more frustration than sadness

Lyrical Highlight
El cielo estรก cansado ya de ver la lluvia caer
Cada dรญa que pasa es uno mรกs parecido a ayer

56sMz7f.png
@khalyan
this a gut wrenching song. jessica really poured her ache into this one and you can feel her emotions. she wasnt afraid to expose her problems and her flaws and still pleas for another chance. just so beautiful...
ย 

Lyrical Highlight
And I'm a shadow of a ghost
It's feeling as if somebody has taken host

sXkqyKi.png
@D e v o n
ironically enough this is like the one time that an acoustic version isnt as sad as the original. to add to that this song is majorly overrated as a ballad when the OOTD ones devour it
ย 

Lyrical Highlight

In another life
I would be your girl
We keep all our promises
Be us against the world

faTZKdx.png
@fiercE
very very sad song. you can really feel her pain through her words and melody. wish the lyrics told a bigger story
ย 

Lyrical Highlight

I don't mind it, I still don't mind at all
It's like one of those bad dreams when you can't wake up

ย 

ย 

CGG1JDu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR3o_BdFbAnbbnAw0FwEd-3MSadPa8hrbnp8g8UuNWDc_FQSL_AOu-_lmRE

Spoiler

36w3XsQ.png
@Dessy
even tho i can hear some sadness in this, it's more of a look at what you lose when you let me go kinda song. i feel like she's just more confident, free and happy or relieved that she's out of the toxic situation or is about to be even if it there's somewhat sadness involved

Lyrical Highlight

The one with the silicone ass (that one right there)
And the Brazilian hair? (Yeah yeah yeah)

qZkFpdv.png
@ZORBIT
those first 3 mins are good but like the 2nd part is definitely stronger, that's when the real soul crushing melody comes in and you fall to your knees to cry about the love you've never experienced

ย 

Lyrical Highlight

Still feels like I could fall to pieces when I hear your name
Hoping just a little that you feel the same

HHyBFh6.png
@Queen.

such a beautiful song, you can really hear the pain in nickis voice, the chorus saying he played her like a grand piano is genius as the song is ironically entirely supported by just a grand piano

ย 

Lyrical Highlight

Am I queen of fools?
Wrapped up in lies and foolish jewels

ย 

1I9bdLb.png
@PoKiTaurus
what was going through your head when sending this song? this is an epiphany about how she's lead her life so far and has now found meaning to it, it's happy not sad!

ย 

Lyrical Highlight

I travelledย 'round the world
Looking for a home
I found myself in crowded rooms
Feeling so alone

wjBRCep.png
@blackoutbaby
incredibly sad melody but i feel like the lyrics don't go beyond the surface. i wish she would dig deeper

ย 

Lyrical Highlight

Well, funny you're the broken one
But I'm the only one who needed saving

LuAQ1Hw.png
@Legend E

i like this one, usually these songs are all about how he's mean and doesnt love the singer boo hoo but kelly takes a different approach and confesses her flaws and struggles. her honesty makes the song more relatable and ultimately sadder

ย 

Lyrical Highlight

All you have to do is hold me
And you'll know and you'll see just how sweet it can be
If you'll trust me, love me, let me
Maybe, maybe

ย 

ย 

xK4cqUE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Spoiler

YivJzmV.png
@Jai

similarly to kellys i like how this is more of a reflective ballad and sza is sad about herself. the melancolic and chill melody is perfect ย for the song

ย 

Lyrical Highlight

I wish I was special
I gave all my special
Away to a loser
Now I'm just a loser

vTW1FQM.png
@Invisibility

simply perfection, the melancolic piano, the pacing reminiscent of a tragedy, the howling vocals. as soon as the first line "Didn't I do it for you?" plays it's over... your heart just falls to the floor

ย 

Lyrical Highlight
They're hating
They're waiting
And hoping
I'm not enough

ย 

qdGLMhV.png
@Overprotected
incredible song and truly heart breaking. the way mariah expresses her struggle with not being able to fit in "neither here nor there" really resonates with the listener and it's not the usual romance ballad which makes it stand out

ย 

Lyrical Highlight

the entire song but

God knows
That you're standing on your own
Blind and unguided
Into a world divided

XaYbkFE.png
@Psycho

so so sad and a wonderful surprise. We all know Kyliegend for her iconic dance songs so this ballad really shows a different side of her

ย 

Lyrical Highlight

Bewitching spell, bewitching spell
Here we are in the dead of night
Won't see you past the morning light

AgkxZF1.png
@Kylie Verzosa
ย why would you throwaway your win like this? yes it's a ballad but it just isn't good and Rosalรญa has incredible ballads in her discog that would easily sweep the competition

ย 

Lyrical Highlight

El amor no puede medirse en paso' firme'
Un dรญa soy un Dio' y al otro puedo partirme

ย 

AVSzFxJ.png
@dejmieeen
bit suicidal innit? i feel like this is a cute entry, you can tell shes suffering from a failed romance

ย 

Lyrical Highlight

Who is next to die for seeking truth at the darkest night
Who is next to fight for people lost in selfish times

• Like 4

I fear idk if i'm playing as olivia rodrigo or anthony fantano bc i am taking this way too serious omg

ย 

i'll be done soon babes don't kill me i just wanna sure ive given all songs multiple listens and dug into the meaning of each individually mwah mwah