πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

Everyone can have a piece of me.mp4 but my heart is yours only bbΒ :kiss:

Serving open relationship teaseΒ 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, fiercE said:

Everyone expecting Who KnewΒ :coffee2:

Β  Hide contents

:lakitu:

Tumblr: Image

Β 

Wrong! We were expecting Eventually!

Β 

Β 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yvess said:

it is allowed to send in TOTGA this round since it was only used in the Music Video round. I wont accept it if it violated the rules. Maybe MLD just wanted to see ToY or other ballad from Katy lol

I just think that Katy had a lot of potential this round and with her discography spanning 5 albums there is more than enough material to cover rounds. Thinking of You would have been perfect for this round and I just don't think it was the best move to use the song from the music video round back to back when you have so many options.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This makes me cry in literally the first 2 seconds. I can't even make it past the Disney logo because of how sad this track isΒ :weeps:

Β 

Β 

Β 

• ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

I just think that Katy had a lot of potential this round and with her discography spanning 5 albums there is more than enough material to cover rounds. Thinking of You would have been perfect for this round and I just don't think it was the best move to use the song from the music video round back to back when you have so many options.Β 

TOTGA is the best option for Katy IMO, and if it's eligible like @YvessΒ says then there shouldn't be any bias from the judges because of it being used elsewhere in the competition

• Like 1

Round 5: I Get so Emotional

Β 

Camp Dangerous:

Β 

@Julia Fox - Shakira

Fantastic song, another great entry from you, you’re killing it so far!

Β 

@khalyanΒ - Jessica Simpson

This is pretty cute! It’s classic sounding, if a little faceless, but she sounds very nice.Β 

Β 

@D e v o nΒ - Katy Perry

Always been a lovely song. Sending the acoustic version specifically is a slight bonus as she does shine better here.Β 

Β 

@fiercE - P!nk

P!nk definitely has a lot of songs that could’ve fit this theme, and I appreciate that you sent a less obvious choice. This is a pretty song, and she sounds fantastic of course.Β 

Β 

MVP: @Julia Fox Shakira

Β 

Camp Fierce:

Β 

@Dessy - Ciara

Probably not the best round for your chosen artist, but this song has always been a cute bop to me. Nothing groundbreaking but it’s nice. Of course, in the context of this round, it’s a weaker entry.Β 

Β 

@ZORBIT - Tinashe

Nooo you should have sent Pretend! But this is not too bad either.Β 

Β 

@Queen.Β - Nicki Minaj

This is more melodramatic than emotional to me. And lyrically, sonically as generic as it comes.Β 

Β 

@PoKiTaurus - Madonna

This is a left of field choice, but I like it! It’s a different take on the theme, but I definitely still feel the emotion, as the song is rather pensive.Β 

Β 

@blackoutbaby - Rihanna

A very obvious choice, but great nonetheless. Undeniably a really resonant ballad.Β 

Β 

@Legend E - Kelly Clarkson

Probably could have sent anything from My December and smashed tbh. Are you saving Sober for another round or something? :eli: this is a great choice though too, of course.Β 

Β 

MVP: @Legend E Kelly Clarkson

Β 

Camp Renaissance:

Β 

@Jai - Sza

This has some cute aspects but doesn’t really speak to me personally, tbh. It’s not bad, but I feel there are more standouts this round.Β 

Β 

@Invisibility - FKA Twigs

Well, yup. This is a no brainer smash.Β 

https://youtu.be/taMWR_8k96c?si=HP_H6NocIBUIexgs

Β 

@Psycho - Kylie Minogue

While this isn’t really what Kylie is known for, I think this is a good entry. Really pretty song.Β 

Β 

@Overprotected - Mariah Carey

So much potential for Mariah this round. This, of course, is a strong entry for sure. You kinda couldn’t go wrong this round tbh!

Β 

@Kylie VerzosaΒ - Rosalia

Yup, another fantastic entry from you, you’re doing amazing so far. :clap3:

Β 

@dejmieeen - Natalia Nykiel

I like this! I do think there are some stronger entries, but this is a better round for you than the prior ones!

Β 

MVP: @Invisibility FKA Twigs &Β @Kylie Verzosa Rosalia

Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, khalyan said:

TOTGA is the best option for Katy IMO, and if it's eligible like @YvessΒ says then there shouldn't be any bias from the judges because of it being used elsewhere in the competition

Even with that in consideration a lot of people still had stronger entries.Β 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Lol I wanted to find lyrics for Particles and I typed "Jessica Khalyan" in googleΒ 

My impact :jonnycat:

Β 

Makes me remember searching my username on Twitter one day and seeing a Swiftie from

the forum calling me fat and ugly :jonnycat:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

My impact :jonnycat:

Β 

Makes me remember searching my username on Twitter one day and seeing a Swiftie from

the forum calling me fat and ugly :jonnycat:

nnnnn the way you are actually the jockiest of them all thoΒ :jonny:Like how often do you practice during the week because wowΒ 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

nnnnn the way you are actually the jockiest of them all thoΒ :jonny:Like how often do you practice during the week because wowΒ 

That was an old video I posted on my IG but I used to train about 12 hours a week :jonnycat:

Β 

Now I just work out a bunch for mental health and staying snatched :jonnycat:

Β 

there are shirtless photos of me on my twitter if you find it

:-*Β 

Β 

33 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Katy Kats sleep too hard on One Of The Boys

Β 

Β 

Even I’m Still Breathing and Lost would have been cute strong options x but TOTGA is still the best out of them tbhΒ 

2 minutes ago, khalyan said:

That was an old video I posted on my IG but I used to train about 12 hours a week :jonnycat:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

well watch me making a twitter account nowΒ :gaycat2:

12 hours a week is insane, I wonder what kind of diet would have to go with that to not make you collapse tho

Β 

stupidjock

Β 

stupidjock's essays <3

PART 1

stream Β "Flux" by Poppy while reading

Β 

This round is hands down the best round of TABS to date. Not just because many one of you delivered some strong entries and made our work HARD but also becasue of all the surprises. Like, my ranks will look not at all the way I thought they would when the round was officialy announced.Β 

Β 

Part 2 coming soon

Β 

Spoiler

@Julia FoxΒ 

Desperation in her voice kinda reminds me of the Joni Mitchell song I posted here yesterday. This song also goes HARD towards the end and I love to hear itΒ :clap3:All your entries are always so good, you kinda slaying this game.

Β 

@khalyan

The way I realized some judges are going lowkey crazy for that song... I knew something was up. This cover is so amazing I actually had to relisten few times before moving on.Β :jonny:Her singing is so raw, desperate and vulnerable. I don't know yet if this is the best entry out of allΒ  but I know it's the best Jessica entry so far and it made me realize she is so much more than I thought.Β 

Β 

@D e v o n

I thought it was cute and I agree that sending acoustic version was a great idea especially since I'm not sure if Katy has a lot of ballads in her catalogue. You did what you had to here and some judges just don't get it I'm afraidΒ :clap3:

Β 

@fiercE

I love hearing vulnerable P!nk. The emotion in that song is so real, you can feel it in her voice.

Β 

@Dessy

This song is kinda goofyΒ :skull:Β I don't know, it's just not something I would expect for this round. Like I guess you could make a case for it without that goofy ass backing vocals or whatever that's called.

Β 

@ZORBIT

Oh wow, that second part took me by surprise. Very nice, atmospheric song. For me it sounds like giving up - like something I would want to listen to when I'm accepting that my relationship is falling apart or that I'm not over someone. Another great entry

Β 

@Queen.

Did not expect to ever hear Nicki in a ballad arrangement but somehow she pulls that off. The production is nice, instrumental is very rich and her voice is so strong here. I love ittt

Β 

@PoKiTaurus

I guess Take a Bow and Bad Girl and thousands of other sad Madonna's song don't exist.

Β 

@blackoutbaby

One of her best ballads did thatΒ :clap3:I still remember how that smash had everyone in my school gagged

Β 

Β 

Edited by stupidjock
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Β 

Where is the twitter pls??!!Β :cries2:

Β 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kylie Verzosa said: