👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

It would be a serious scream if the people with the lowest average scores from each team had the ability to do team swaps lmaoooo 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

the new

xK4cqUE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

YivJzmV.pngvTW1FQM.pngJGFy9Mi.png

qdGLMhV.pngAgkxZF1.pngAVSzFxJ.png

@Overprotected @Kylie Verzosa @dejmieeen@Jai @Invisibility @Born to Run

4 of them were priority picked by their camp representative

2 were taken from the schoolyard pick

NOTE: BORN TO RUN CAN ONLY JOIN THIS NEW CAMP IF SHE ESCAPES ELIMINATION FROM HER ORIGINAL CAMP

(update: 5/6 votes received btw)

1 minute ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Something was deleted 🙀🙀

tagged the wrong person

ENG2Hgm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

gzQU2A6.png56sMz7f.pngsXkqyKi.png

faTZKdx.pngmOyBU8s.pngXaYbkFE.png

CGG1JDu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium&fbclid=IwAR3o_BdFbAnbbnAw0FwEd-3MSadPa8hrbnp8g8UuNWDc_FQSL_AOu-_lmRE

36w3XsQ.pngqZkFpdv.pngHHyBFh6.png

1I9bdLb.pngwjBRCep.pngLuAQ1Hw.png

xK4cqUE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

YivJzmV.pngvTW1FQM.pngJGFy9Mi.png

qdGLMhV.pngAgkxZF1.pngAVSzFxJ.png

Edited by Yvess

we have 5/6 votes for elimination of CAMP DANGEROUS since last night

so i guess i can now post the new round as requested

Not the switch to make camp flopgerous catch up as their numbers started to dwindle... mess!!

VmBdlle.png

Hello, TABSistrens!

bEkh82G.gif

Welcome to your new and hopefully improved camp!

We have seen how you served beauty in photos with your cute conceptual takes on magazine covers. Now, we want to see how they will fare in motion!

We will now know who has what it takes to be the MUSIC VIDEO VANGUARD in this round!

Your camps will be competing in a music video smackdown with categories you need to assign to each other

Here are the categories:

JhyOSGO.png

giphy.gif

R1: Narrative aka Storytelling

R2: Narrative aka Storytelling

R3: Narrative aka Storytelling

Narrative or Storytelling music video tells a specific story, usually related to the song’s lyrics. These videos can be linear (telling a straightforward tale) or nonlinear (jumping around in time or between different characters’ perspectives). Storytelling music videos can be very effective at conveying the emotion of a song. The video you need to send must really tell us a story based on the song's meaning.

example: IF I WERE A BOY

XFCrnhF.png

9cBJP6p.gif

R4: Choreography aka Dance

R5: Choreography aka Dance

A choreography or dance music video features the artist/dancers performing choreographed routines to the song. These videos can shoot in various locations and feature dancers, from professional dancers to people just goofing around in their living rooms. Dance music videos are often high-energy and visually stimulating but of course there are also slow to sensual type of dances that is also a trend for music videos.

special consideration: at least send a video that has dance routines scenes that can accumulate in a minute when combined
example: CRAZY IN LOVE

TbxD7sf.png

giphy.gif

R6: Conceptual aka Experimental

R7: Conceptual aka Experimental

Conceptual videos are abstract and don’t necessarily tell a specific story. Instead, they rely on visuals to convey the theme or feeling of the song. It is based on a specific concept or idea rather than telling a particular story. These can be open to interpretation, or more literal in depicting the view. Conceptual music videos are often very visually striking and can be very memorable.  Conceptual videos can be tricky to pull off because they require creativity and an understanding of the song’s meaning. But when done well, they can be genuinely impactful.

example: Haunted

What to Do?

1. Send a YouTube Link of an OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO based on the category you will be competing in.

Please make sure that you will indicate which round you are competing for. We will ask in your GROUP CHAT the round assignments for clarification of the match-up.

The group ratio now is 5-6-6

so, camps will have a player/s send two video entries to compete. if you will be that player, just don't compete in the same category

if you are the player who competed in two rounds, your higher ranking entry will be your final individual score.

Send it to your Entry Submission PM.

2. You can discuss or ask for help from your camp if you are confused but still the final decision is yours to make. This round needs teamwork since you are competing as a camp so hopefully you guys can really talk or assign the rounds clearly to each other.

3. No need for explanations. The videos should speak for themselves.

How does the Judging Work in this Round?

1. The judges will rank the entries from BEST -BETTER - GOOD

BEST: 10

BETTER: 8

GOOD: 7

2. For each round, the video with the highest score will get a POINT for the camp.

The CAMP with the most points after 7 rounds will win this round.

3. The judges will rank your entries based on the category you are competing for. 

For sure, most music videos can have a mix of those categories and it is fine, we will judge the specific category assigned to your video.

NOTE:

This is the debut of music video rounds in this season, just a reminder that you can still use your previous entries that have music videos in this round. You can only not use your music videos submitted in this round to future MUSIC VIDEO rounds only. You can use it for singles round, etc. 

example:

Ariana sent Side to Side in Song of the Summer round, she can use Side to Side MV in this round

if there's another music videos round and singles round, she can not use Side to Side anymore.

SEPTEMBER 8, 2023

6:00 PM EDT

(please ask for an extension before the deadline is up and we will give it to you, just let us know ty

DOUBLE ELIMINATION

:smitten: @Julia Fox :smitten: @khalyan :smitten: @D e v o n :smitten: @fiercE :smitten:   @thecptz :smitten: @Psycho

:ohwow: @Dessy :ohwow: @ZORBIT :ohwow: @Queen. :ohwow: @PoKiTaurus :ohwow: @blackoutbaby  :ohwow: @Legend E

:stare: @dejmieeen :stare: @Jai :stare: @Invisibility :stare: @Overprotected :stare: @Kylie Verzosa :stare: @Born to Run

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @fountain @CBC @Not Like The Movies

Edited by Yvess

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Not the switch to make camp flopgerous catch up as their numbers started to dwindle... mess!!

should i reveal the camp list of each reps who did the swaps? but i don't want further mess lmao :jonny: 

the deadline for r4 is quite long so hopfully we don't need extensions 

but if needed, pls ask me or @stupidjock

a certain player each camp will have to compete for one or two rounds

so please ensure that she cannot appear on the same category of video xx

So each camp will have to send 2 narrative, 2 choreo and 2 experimental videos?

3 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

So each camp will have to send 2 narrative, 2 choreo and 2 experimental videos?

making it 3 narrative, 2 choreo, 2 experimental

to make it odd number so the winner will be determined xx

this is going to be a double elimination btw xoxo

13 minutes ago, Yvess said:

should i reveal the camp list of each reps who did the swaps? but i don't want further mess lmao :jonny: 

Do it!

perfect for choreography imho

1 minute ago, D e v o n said:

Do it!

maybe will do it once the elimination is revealed xoxo

• Like 1

the dancing category doesnt necessarily have to be dance routines from start to end, as long as there's dance breaks or any choreo routine that can accumulate to at least one minute it is fine xoxo

for the conceptual, i don't think i should say anything about it because it is more of experimental, so you can go any way here.

for narrative, you can go linear or non-linear, up to you! 

my dream match-up for choreo uWu

giphy.gif      200.gif     200.gif?cid=790b7611gpwwbas8wohoay4jx39kcjoleegouu5ud52giqgr&rid=200.gif 

Edited by Yvess

3 minutes ago, thecptz said:

ok damn

:jonny5:

Just now, PoKiTaurus said:

The way Shania would DESTROY us this round

Storyline:

Choerography:

Conceptual:

EVEN AVRIL!!!!