Rank these Lady Gaga producers

sunbathinganimal

Rank these Lady Gaga producers  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Best?

2. 2. Worst?

Inspired by my similiar Björk thread, with which of these producers did Lady Gaga make her best and worst work?

RedOne

Fernando Garibay

DJ White Shadow

Zedd

BloodPop

(NB BloodPop has no sole production credits on Joanne or Chromatica but he played a major role in the overall sound of those albums)

RedOne and Garibay are the best because they didnt make a single bad song.

DJWS has high highs and low lows.

BloodPop produced her most polished album production wise, but in a Gaga album, everyone wants a little bit of loudness and messiness with the instrumentals.

Zedd came through with GUY.

RedOne > Fernando Garibay = DJ White Shadow >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zedd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BloodPop

Godibay > DJ White Shadow > Zedd > RedOne > BloodPop

I loved the Garibay productions the most. I feel BloodClot holds her back the most, so he'd be the worst. Although DJWS has as many misses as he has hits.

DJWS produced Bloody Mary & DWUW. Thread over. Hang it up...

FH10FEB_HANGTV_09.JPG

Best : RedOne and Fernando

Worst: BloodPop 

-

ASIB ST producers deserve praise as well. 

DJWS’s Gaga produced songs are her best and I will stand on that hill. They have aged well.

Fernando had great ideas but his sound is dated.

RedOne delivered the classic hit songs but I wouldn’t say they’re all Gaga’s best quality wise.

With Zedd there’s just not enough material to judge from.

& BloodPop is just…BloodPop

• Like 1

1. DJWS (The pop songs in her discography with the best production were produced by him)

2. RedOne and Garibay (Both did very good work with Gaga, a few of of their songs didn't age amazingly but still very catchy stuff).

4. Zedd (Some good productions but meh overall)

5. BloodPop (His work with Gaga seems half-assed compared to his work with other artists).

I'm curious who will be producing most of her next album and where they'll rank on here (I'm still suspecting Burns but idk). 

• Like 1

I don't see how you can say Bloodpop is the worst when Chromatica has some of her best songs. Replay, Babylon, and Enigma are all in her top 20, maybe top 10.

8 hours ago, Corso said:

I don't see how you can say Bloodpop is the worst when Chromatica has some of her best songs. Replay, Babylon, and Enigma are all in her top 20, maybe top 10.

I agree tbh, he has no doubt produced some of her worst work but he's also responsible for songs like Alice and Enigma (he didn't produce Replay), still don't want him anywhere near LG7 though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.