Britney working on deal for comeback album

ultimatebritney

Britney Spears is caught up in a divorce from Sam Asghari, but she’s also working on a deal for a comeback album.

“Extra” has learned that Spears is working on putting together a deal with Sony for what could be an epic comeback album.

A source close to the situation revealed the news as Britney’s divorce makes headlines everywhere.

https://extratv.com/2023/08/17/britney-spears-working-on-deal-for-comeback-album-amid-divorce-news-exclusive/

Edited by ultimatebritney
  • Like 4

I mean i would also announce an album to make positive news out of bad current news. But i also hope sam doesn't get a penny 

I -

The non-stop Britney articles.

It would be a good distraction/therapy for her but honestly idc, aslong as she is doing what she wants.

• Like 1

If this is true, I'm curious at what kind of "deal" they are planning considering as far as we are aware, she's still signed to RCA. Or maybe they just mean she is planning a new album with them.

She is not working on an album this is a classic PR move to switch the narrative. :coffee:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

5 minutes ago, Miichael said:

If this is true, I'm curious at what kind of "deal" they are planning considering as far as we are aware, she's still signed to RCA. Or maybe they just mean she is planning a new album with them.

maybe the funding for her mv etc :pancake:

Edited by kataraqueen

8 minutes ago, Power love said:

She is not working on an album this is a classic PR move to switch the narrative. :coffee:

So you think Britney even has a PR? Have you seen her social media? She clearly doesn’t even have a team. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hopefully it's not released by RCA

but given her luck...I imagine them barely promoting it, like they've done their other artists..

i hope so. Even if its bad and produced by will.i.am. As long as they keep her busy and doing what she wants

its a good escape for her

19 minutes ago, Tropez said:

So you think Britney even has a PR? Have you seen her social media? She clearly doesn’t even have a team. 

Nah, she only has Cade.

Please no William and please no RCA, no but If her heart is in it I'd be happy. She literally gave us Blackout after Fed-ex was kicked to the curb.

give her the control as a producer and we will have original doll / blackout of 2025

Rumor I Heard that Max Martin is penning the title song:jonny6:

she's still with RCA but they've given her complete freedom after the conservatorship got the world's attention.

There were articles/posts that producers were already working on songs for Britney's comeback album (Stargate I think?), so RCA will probably try to renegotiate their deal with her / offer more money if she wants to do a proper album / tour again.

1 hour ago, Lyrica said:

Just do an AI generated album at this point

myAIh mAIrie

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

1 hour ago, JustHoran said:

Nah, she only has Cade.

She actually have a social media manager

She really needs Rosengart to make a contract that will give her total freedom to create and release. She has to do it on her own terms right now! Even if the result is another manjobi lol, I'm here for her being real!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.