Griff - "Vertigo"

TayDuaStan

Embedded link to her announcement on X/Twitter:

Edited by nooniebao
  • Thanks 1

It's all right.. it grows nicely but idk. I need more BHs tbh

• Like 1

Coming 31.08.23

The real gen Z icon is back. Are you guys ready?!?!?

On 8/25/2023 at 10:13 PM, ahauntingnearu said:

I need more BHs tbh

Oop this tea. Lostboy you will always be famous

• Thanks 1

i loved her 2021 EP. Black Hole and OFIFOTO are both AMAZING. i discovered her through the BRITS performance. excited to see what's coming next!!

8 minutes ago, dooart said:

i loved her 2021 EP. Black Hole and OFIFOTO are both AMAZING. i discovered her through the BRITS performance. excited to see what's coming next!!

EP great but all her music is so samesy, overall. I think she needs to evolve sonically. Vertigo doesn't push her firsts at all and it's kinda monotonous, though there's a nice build I guess. One Night is gorg though and HOF is a bop. She has a lot of potential. Crazy how they've let her career fizzle out

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

EP great but all her music is so samesy, overall. I think she needs to evolve sonically. Vertigo doesn't push her firsts at all and it's kinda monotonous, though there's a nice build I guess. One Night is gorg though and HOF is a bop. She has a lot of potential. Crazy how they've let her career fizzle out

yeah, that is true. I think BH and the title track stuck w/ me bc they are the most different tracks. I remember i used to play it a lot, but i can't remember any songs other than those two :deadbanana4: 

and that 2nd part... well, that is a shame. apparently she had the material and the push, don't know what happened that she just disappeared

11 minutes ago, dooart said:

yeah, that is true. I think BH and the title track stuck w/ me bc they are the most different tracks. I remember i used to play it a lot, but i can't remember any songs other than those two :deadbanana4: 

and that 2nd part... well, that is a shame. apparently she had the material and the push, don't know what happened that she just disappeared

Agreed. Walk is also super cute. That's the thing: all her music is very CUTE, but I need a little more depth and art I think. She has a fab ear for melodies and harmonies, though, and love her voice. I really canNOT wait for her first album; it'll either be pretty good if she continues to stay in the same lane, or actually something quite good if not maybe

• Like 1

It’s finally OUT!!!!

And it’s great!!! :clap3:

(although quite short). 

this aged so quickly :skull: my least favorite song she's put out since the first EP

Edited by ahauntingnearu

Ok i thought it was cute on first listen but after a few I’m absolutely obsessed :jonny4: this is 100% a grower. I love the production

I’m distracted with the “Mexico” line. Is this doing well? Is this gonna chart? She needs a hit! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.