Spoiler

image.png

happy 5th anniversary to "Sweetener"! :heart:

Edited by GuusLima
  • Like 2

A smash era :clap3:

Just now, Raspberries said:

sweetener is only 2X eligible? :deadbanana: 

I mean, it wasn’t a huge album and was followed up by a bigger album like 3 months into the era 

Not this mid update, we need actual updates from thank u next & My Everything :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, Cain said:

I mean, it wasn’t a huge album and was followed up by a bigger album like 3 months into the era 

Eh that's true I guess. I was expecting ntltc to be higher as well. It felt bigger at the time. I guess the recurrents must not be that good 

God is a woman is the surprise to me. I thought it would be lower

JustLikeHoney
8 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

She tossed that album away quickly. To bad it had more bops that could have been hits. 

1 minute ago, Raspberries said:

Eh that's true I guess. I was expecting ntltc to be higher as well. It felt bigger at the time. I guess the recurrents must not be that good 

God is a woman is the surprise to me. I thought it would be lower

GIAW has slightly better recurrent streams than NTLTC, but the difference was bigger in the past few years, overall Sweetener does the worst among her album (bar Yours Truly of course). 

still her best era & album, wish it got a longer time to breathe (no pun intended) :heart:

10 minutes ago, ariananext said:

GIAW has slightly better recurrent streams than NTLTC, but the difference was bigger in the past few years, overall Sweetener does the worst among her album (bar Yours Truly of course). 

Shame because it's her best album 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

a chart data update had it at 2.8M some weeks ago, I wish they had waited till its 3x plat in some more weeks

OT: breathin not bein far off os GIAW is surprisging ngl, NTLTC will always be that song :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

still her best era & album, wish it got a longer time to breathe (no pun intended) :heart:

her best is thank u next only and was much bigger than this too :heart:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Avenger said:

her best is thank u next only and was much bigger than this too :heart:

thank u next is still a great record and is inarguably bigger but to be honest, since release, i haven’t found myself returning to it that often. it could be because i ran it into the ground when it came out in 2019 but :deadbanana4: i always find myself going back to sweetener more often than any other ari record, something was in the air that era idk!

• Like 1

It seems like Republic doesn't want to spend money with her biggest albums and singles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.