Keke Palmer claps back at BF in Usher’s new MV

Michael196

Ummm wait this is a huge bop.

Usher has been understanding the assignment lately. Also Keke slayed the dancing/Usher cosplay part so hard.

Usher is so damn fine 

:jonny5:

Damn, Usher baby is still so fine :jonny6:

musically the song is way too late 2000s-cheesy for me, he can do way better.

Yeah it's some PR move to push their dead careers. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, C-Amber said:

Lmao at Keke ******* Palmer having a dead career.

She's literally at her peak right now.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

• ATRL Administrator

Neither has a dead career. 

• Like 1

Usher has a critically acclaimed Vegas residency.

Keke Palmer has around 457935 jobs as she always does.

there's a reason why we call her Keke 'Stay With A Job' Palmer.

:toofunny2:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, C-Amber said:

Usher keeps extending his Vegas residency bc he consistently sells out every show. He’s also charting on the Billboard Hot 100 this week, something that doesn’t happen when your career is dead. 

Keke… I don’t need to get into. The fact that she’s never without a job speaks for itself. 

2 hours ago, mons†er said:

Usher has a critically acclaimed Vegas residency.

Keke Palmer has around 457935 jobs as she always does.

there's a reason why we call her Keke 'Stay With A Job' Palmer.

Vegas Residency is literally for Artists who passed their prime and their careers isn't selling no more, so they getting the residency to get cash. In the last 7 years he was able to chart only 3 of his own songs in Hot 100, and non of them were able to break top 30. He's about to release new album in 2023, his first album since 2016, and of course he needs to do some major PR move to make numbers.

Keke has trillion job and barely any of them is major, she's mid table actress her last films flopped, Alice had $300K profit while the budget was $23M!!! That animation movie is box-office bomb and it cost the studio over $100M loss.

They both passed their peak, and aren't relevant anymore and this stunt give them spotlight in all platforms as they trending everywhere and having buzz.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Vegas Residency is literally for Artists who passed their prime and their careers isn't selling no more, so they getting the residency to get cash. In the last 7 years he was able to chart only 3 of his own songs in Hot 100, and non of them were able to break top 30. He's about to release new album in 2023, his first album since 2016, and of course he needs to do some major PR move to make numbers.

Keke has trillion job and barely any of them is major, she's mid table actress her last films flopped, Alice had $300K profit while the budget was $23M!!! That animation movie is box-office bomb and it cost the studio over $100M loss.

They both passed their peak, and aren't relevant anymore and this stunt give them spotlight in all platforms as they trending everywhere and having buzz.

screaming at you only using the Hot 100 for relevancy. The fact that Usher is able to have a residency actually shows s much he has a dedicted fanbase as well as how much he has been able to handle the musical climate over his career and stay very relevant. Usher doesn't need new fans, he has dedicated fans who will buy his music and support him regardless. that's what you call longevity. pretty close minded take to base an artists relevancy on just what they do on Billboard. especially since they don't make a lot of money off of it.

Keke Palmer isn't focused on being just a musical artist. she is a brand hence her starting her own television network as well as going on tour.

this stunt is called marketing. they both are playing up something that occurred and was exacerbated on social media and using it to promote both of them as well as what they both are connected to. it's actually smart. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, mons†er said:

screaming at you only using the Hot 100 for relevancy. The fact that Usher is able to have a residency actually shows s much he has a dedicted fanbase as well as how much he has been able to handle the musical climate over his career and stay very relevant. Usher doesn't need new fans, he has dedicated fans who will buy his music and support him regardless. that's what you call longevity. pretty close minded take to base an artists relevancy on just what they do on Billboard. especially since they don't make a lot of money off of it.

Keke Palmer isn't focused on being just a musical artist. she is a brand hence her starting her own television network as well as going on tour.

this stunt is called marketing. they both are playing up something that occurred and was exacerbated on social media and using it to promote both of them as well as what they both are connected to. it's actually smart. 

Did I say his entire career was always dead? No. He has the catalogues, he has history that will land him that residency, other then that he passed his prime and nobody interested in his new music, and numbers speaking loudly about it, even his last north America tour in 2014 couldn't even bring 15M and he did 27 shows most of them in arenas but barely any was sold-out, some of them even were only 50% sold. The same thing with European tour in 2015 and it was worse. Yes he has legacy that could land him residency and name, but nobody cares nowadays about his music or him, that's why he needs some huge PR to put him in the map again and promote his upcoming album.

Keke never had anything outstanding in her career, she did decent in many places but never outstanding in any of them. And like you said she just released her own television network and I guess she needs major PR move it, pretty sure she'll do something on the channel related to this PR move to gain more from it.

Edited by C-Amber

8 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Did I say his entire career was always dead? No. He has the catalogues, he has history that will land him that residency, other then that he passed his prime and nobody interested in his new music, and numbers speaking loudly about it, even his last north America tour in 2014 couldn't even bring 15M and he did 27 shows most of them in arenas but barely any was sold-out, some of them even were only 50% sold. The same thing with European tour in 2015 and it was worse. Yes he has legacy that could land him residency and name, but nobody cares nowadays about his music or him, that's why he needs some huge PR to put him in the map again and promote his upcoming album.

Keke never had anything outstanding in her career, she did decent in many places but never outstanding in any of them. And like you said she just released her own television network and I guess she needs major PR move it, pretty sure she'll do something on the channel related to this PR move to gain more from it.

:ace:

my point is there careers can't be  dead if they have a residency as well their own television network.

you'd think any and everyone can have a Vegas residency or a television network?

13 minutes ago, mons†er said:

:ace:

my point is there careers can't be  dead if they have a residency as well their own television network.

you'd think any and everyone can have a Vegas residency or a television network?

You do realise it's a sarcastic way to say their career is bad and isn't big nowadays right? The only way someone career is "dead" is if they quit their careers or they dead :toofunny2:

Edited by C-Amber

I wish the song was better

and I wish she stared as a vixen this seem like SNL thing

and I love funny keke but I won’t rewatch this 

23 hours ago, C-Amber said:

She was just the lead in a Jordan Peele film and she's about to lead a David O. Russell film :rip: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

She was just the lead in a Jordan Peele film and she's about to lead a David O. Russell film :rip: 

Jordan Peele movie literally have Daniel Kaluuya as a lead as well and he is bigger movie actor then Keke. Russell movies are a hit or a disaster, and if it did well it's definitely not because of Keke movie star power :rip:

On 8/16/2023 at 7:53 AM, C-Amber said:

On 8/16/2023 at 12:46 PM, C-Amber said:

On 8/16/2023 at 2:05 PM, C-Amber said:

You do realise it's a sarcastic way to say their career is bad and isn't big nowadays right? The only way someone career is "dead" is if they quit their careers or they dead :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, C-Amber said:

Jordan Peele movie literally have Daniel Kaluuya as a lead as well and he is bigger movie actor then Keke. Russell movies are a hit or a disaster, and if it did well it's definitely not because of Keke movie star power :rip:

I didn’t know Darius Jackson had an ATRL account? :thing: 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I didn’t know Darius Jackson had an ATRL account? :thing: 

And let me guess, all accounts that loving keke are keke and her team looool

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.