FIFTY FIFTY f/ Sabrina Carpenter - "Cupid"

kyliefever2002

it's a shame the solo is already charting high on pop radio and there doesn't seem to be a music video filmed for this so this new version is just fan service and doesn't seem to have a massive push behind it :chick1:

Well this remix still could push the song to new highs considering it’s still top 30 on Billboard I think 

just listened to this! loved the vocals sabrina gave on the song! she suits so well this kind of bubblegum cutesy lighty airy pop bops ala feather

Sabrina really did a good job on this - she fits in so well! Smart remix choice! Too bad FIFTY FIFTY is a total mess at the moment

yeah tbh this is actually a remix where I feel like the artist elevated the song and at the very least sounded like they wanted to be on the track for more than a required verse time :bird:

• Like 1

This was already a great song and Sabrina’s Remix is good too.

She does great on tracks like this and Feather

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I just randomly remembered this remix, and all I'll say is this deserved more attention.

On a side note, I heard that Fifty Fifty is going to redebut with new members, I wonder how that is going to go.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.