Totally Killer (2023) | Time travel slasher | Now streaming on Prime Video

genetic fail

Edited by genetic fail

It's giving that horror trilogy on Netflix mixed with Happy Death Day. Looking forward to it.

• 4 weeks later...

the devastating effects of Christopher Landon movies on the horror genre...

• 4 weeks later...

Now streaming :duca:

57 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Now streaming :duca:

Time to put this movie on my October list to watch. :duca:

That was totally fun! Kieran’s comedic timing was amazing! The CGI blood was off-putting though…

The enjoyable effects of Christopher Landon movies on the horror genre :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

really fun movie! very Scream franchise ish

• Like 1

Genuinely loved this. So refreshing with the Back To The Future formula and making it its own. Very entertaining and funny and the twists were great :clap3:

this was fine. Julie Bowen was the highlight and she was in two scenes lmao. some funny moments, but it tries a bit too hard and it doesn't work to get any scares out of the viewer. 

This was so much fun! It’s a movie I’d definitely rewatch. :gaycat:

turned it off after 20 minutes. the lead actress does NOT have 'it', at all.

Edited by Valance

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

this was fine. Julie Bowen was the highlight and she was in two scenes lmao. some funny moments, but it tries a bit too hard and it doesn't work to get any scares out of the viewer. 

Yeah, her kill scene was the best part of the movie and goes downhill from there

——-

i understand with time travel as a plot device in horror that I should suspend my disbelief to its highest setting but the portrayal of time travel here is so egregious. Even Endgame explains it better…

The victory for Jamie/Colette feels hollow when Pam’s 3 friends are still dead :deadbanana4: And if you subscribe to the multiverse theory, one timeline has her dad with his wife killed and daughter missing :biblionana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.