Carly saves fans from getting electrocuted

Iceland

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

imagine if that have been a real sword and she got hit by lightning as she raised it. that would've been iconic :clap3:

lmaooooo 

2 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

imagine if that have been a real sword and she got hit by lightning as she raised it. that would've been iconic :clap3:

right when the chorus for Runaway with me hits, amazing :clap3:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

:ahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

A saint!

1992571880_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.gif.ec56dc7b18ad737312431597110036e9.gif

Edited by mystery

2 hours ago, Dmnkklbrt said:

Jokes aside,

she found a bar where they could play that night and people who were at the canceled show could go there. Too many people showed up, so they rotated and played like 6 songs for each group.

She had another show planned at the Pier 17 in New York the next day, so she added an early show for anyone who had tickets for the cancelled show and played an almost full set (21 songs) and then at the later show the full set (26 songs).

I can’t think of many artists who would have done all that for the fans. Huge respect for her!

ok this is really nice! good for her for securing her fan base like that. they will love her forever.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dmnkklbrt said:

Jokes aside,

she found a bar where they could play that night and people who were at the canceled show could go there. Too many people showed up, so they rotated and played like 6 songs for each group.

She had another show planned at the Pier 17 in New York the next day, so she added an early show for anyone who had tickets for the cancelled show and played an almost full set (21 songs) and then at the later show the full set (26 songs).

I can’t think of many artists who would have done all that for the fans. Huge respect for her!

She's such a saint. :weeps:

I think she saved them from a lot of other things too!

12 hours ago, Dmnkklbrt said:

Jokes aside,

nauryves-mother.gif 

She’s great. Last night at the LA show she just kept playing more and more songs until they basically told her she had to stop. 

not enough power in a reverse experience

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.0fea901296

stream kamikaze and kollage for clear skin

Edited by theweekend

All these amazing Carly stories. :alexz: she’s a queen.

Glad I saw her live when I can.

On 8/14/2023 at 7:08 AM, Dmnkklbrt said:

Jokes aside,

Wait that honestly sounds even better, seeing Carly super up close in a bar setting :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.