Algeria bans the Barbie movie

wowsignal14

of course the usual racist ran to this thread. is atrl going to keep ignoring its racism problem or should we make it public to wake up the mods?

OT: i'm very tired of algeria getting influenced by shitty countries and following their bigoted policies.

smoore95GAGA
16 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

of course the usual racist ran to this thread. is atrl going to keep ignoring its racism problem or should we make it public to wake up the mods?

Who are you talking about lol. Something tells me it’s me since I’m the only one that made a comment about race, however my comment was also an incredibly obvious joke :gaycat6:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

1 minute ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Who are you talking about lol

some member who's always running their mouths about muslims and arabs in general

I would think that the Algerian government has bigger issues and things to worry about than the Barbie movie. 

But I also don't understand why people in the West (and I'm Western) care about which movies non-Western countries show or don't show (ban). Let them ban what they want to ban, it's none of our business. I just feel bad for the people living in those countries that would like access to this content but won't be ably to (or at least not legally).

Western movies should not be made to confrom to non-Western ideals... Just release the movies you want and the countries that wanna ban these movies can do as they please. On a personal level I do think it is ridiculous to ban this movie tho, but not unexpected coming from a country like Algeria. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.