Filipino Swifties debut new concert, thousands attend

Gui Blackout

The deification of Taylor Swift before our very eyes. Like, this is people gathering together to worship her music without her even being there. Those parties all over the US where they play her music in small theaters that have been getting bigger and bigger each year are smaller iterations of what’s happening currently in the Philippines. It’s so interesting to witness 

• Like 7

The Pinoys deserve an ENTIRE leg of the tour just for them :rip: 

Singapore you are the DEVIL incarnate for making that deal to block ha from doing any other shows in South East Asia :angry:

#IStandWithFilipinoSwiftiesAgainstSingaporeanTyranny :angry:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 7

What are these white American girls doing in the Philippines? :eli:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Rosalia and her Peru fans'  impact :clap3:

They've been doing it since the beginning of the Eras Tour :heart2:

Edited by Gui Blackout

Filipino Swifties REALLY deserves a lot of tour dates from her, they easily deserve a 20-30 dates residency. And it all would sell out in MINUTES :rip:

• Like 2

Not only that the similarity between them is mind blowing :superman:

I also want people to remember that this is what OTHs are talking about when they say "some Asians" like her apart from white people :toofunny3:

Edited by Enrique523

Filipino Swifties >>>

me and my fellow white girls of the Philippines deserve an apology from Ms. Swift, i'm afraid :clap3:

• Haha 1

Is that girl doing this shows for free or is she selling the tickets ?? I hope she is selling the tickets even if they are 20 usd, she would be making bank :bird:

5 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Is that girl doing this shows for free or is she selling the tickets ?? I hope she is selling the tickets even if they are 20 usd, she would be making bank :bird:

I think she has a lot of corporate sponsors paying for the events to happen now basically 

• Thanks 1

I remember watching her stans cover Tear Drops on my guitar on YouTube back in 07’ on my iPhone. She still here. 

Not Taylor Sheesh :skull:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Is the performer a girl or a drag queen? 

She's a drag queen

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Singapore you are the DEVIL incarnate for making that deal to block ha from doing any other shows in South East Asia :angry:

why is the singapore the devil when miss swift is in control of her deals. she obv wanted to earn more money. :deadvision:

3 hours ago, IBeMe said:

whaaat? there's a deal which prevent her from visiting other countries in south east asia? pure evil

30 minutes ago, Margaux said:

why is the singapore the devil when miss swift is in control of her deals. she obv wanted to earn more money. :deadvision:

they tempted her with a deal no mortal being could refuse sis :'( 

Just now, SpearsxCarey16 said:

whaaat? there's a deal which prevent her from visiting other countries in south east asia? pure evil

YES! apparently the tourism ministry in Singapore does this often where they block certain artists from going to other countries by signing an exclusivity contract. It tends to be EXTREMELY lucrative for the artist and it is lucrative for Singapore's tourism industry because it forces tons of Asian fans to travel there and spend money on food, hotels, transportation and other services while in Singapore. It's really petty but kind of genius. Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand suffer A LOT from this though. 

9 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

they tempted her with a deal no mortal being could refuse sis :'( 

YES! apparently the tourism ministry in Singapore does this often where they block certain artists from going to other countries by signing an exclusivity contract. It tends to be EXTREMELY lucrative for the artist and it is lucrative for Singapore's tourism industry because it forces tons of Asian fans to travel there and spend money on food, hotels, transportation and other services while in Singapore. It's really petty but kind of genius. Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand suffer A LOT from this though. 

the plane ticket during her shows and coldplay are doubled, not to mention the hotel prices also increased. it's all business but sooo petty.. I'm not a swiftie but if she comes to Indonesia, I'd try to snatch a ticket. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Taylena said:

What are these white American girls doing in the Philippines? :eli:

Rich white girls travel the world to see Taylor.

Theres no way she has Asian fans.

Look at the white worshipping Filipinos! Thats the only reason theyll ever support a white girl who cant dance! /s

• Haha 1