• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selegend

• corotinho

• Geovane.

• Maroonx

i like the snippet. I think some of yall are way too overdramatic. Let's wait for the full song and then we can talk about it :fan: however, im really annoyed that she's releasing a 2017 song for her lead like.. girl... how do you expect people to take you seriously? :deadbanana4:

38 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

i like the snippet. I think some of yall are way too overdramatic. Let's wait for the full song and then we can talk about it :fan: however, im really annoyed that she's releasing a 2017 song for her lead like.. girl... how do you expect people to take you seriously? :deadbanana4:

If she believes in this song... let it rip.

Selena is no dumb when it comes to picking singles and her label wouldn't let her go in suicide mission.

She's been a lot in the studio these past years and has a lot of new songs.

I think she probably want to control the narrative around her romantic life as a single person and there's no better moment than that in a lead single. If she releases a full bodied song as a lead it would set such a tone that would be impossible for a light song like this to gain recognition.

On the other hand, it can grow from this to more complex and refined pop sounds.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Selegend said:

Selena only count her Interscope albums cuz it was when she started having artistic freedom, so it starts with Revival. Since she was still with HWR i think she counts Stars Dance like it was somewhat a selena gomez & the scene / Disney album. Even being solo, cuz it was still the Disney record label. 

i dont think she hates it or are ashamed of it, she’s said great things those past years about Slow Down, Love You Like a Love Song, Who Says (always), Naturally, A Year Without Rain and even more songs tbh but i think for her it was like she was doing a Disney soundtrack or something. 

It's not up to her to decide what album counts or not lmao, this is the lead from her fourth studio album, no ifs no buts. 

• Haha 1

I don't get it tho, the whole song leaked a few years ago or something. or only the 10 seconds teaser? 

16 minutes ago, Braz said:

It's not up to her to decide what album counts or not lmao, this is the lead from her fourth studio album, no ifs no buts. 

Its def not that deep, she’s a singer not the president. Her decision if she counts or not something shouldnt annoy u that much. 

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

I don't get it tho, the whole song leaked a few years ago or something. or only the 10 seconds teaser? 

Only a 10sec teaser. 

48 minutes ago, Fading said:

If she believes in this song... let it rip.

Selena is no dumb when it comes to picking singles and her label wouldn't let her go in suicide mission.

She's been a lot in the studio these past years and has a lot of new songs.

I think she probably want to control the narrative around her romantic life as a single person and there's no better moment than that in a lead single. If she releases a full bodied song as a lead it would set such a tone that would be impossible for a light song like this to gain recognition.

On the other hand, it can grow from this to more complex and refined pop sounds.

Exactly. She has so much thing recorded. 

1 hour ago, Souvenir said:

No one knows if this is from 2017 tbh… the teaser leaked in 2021 with a little caption saying its from 2017, but thats everything about it. It could be from 2021 for all we truly know despite a little description made by the leaker. But I dont see the connection between recording date x being taken seriously btw. 

Edited by Selegend

The snippet sounds unusually boring for her

I’m not listening to any snippet, I’m keeping the surprise but FINALLY ITS COMING UGHHHHG I CAN’T WAIT!!

wouldn't mind all of this to be fake tbh... the lyrics and the whole vibe are just not giving (at least judging from the snippet)

2 minutes ago, Skeep said:

wouldn't mind all of this to be fake tbh... the lyrics and the whole vibe are just not giving (at least judging from the snippet)

The “selena g - single soon” party announced for august 26 from a nightclub that Connar follows, There’s no chance this is fake and stans are spreading that it sounds like Heart To Break still thinking its fake  :gaycat7:

5 minutes ago, Skeep said:

yeah its def fake

Just now, Geovane. said:

yeah its def fake

Guys literally how this is fake if u click on the image adress from the illbesinglesoon website its umusic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Selegend said:

Guys literally how this is fake if u click on the image adress from the illbesinglesoon website its umusic. 

ikr? :skull: the images are literally uploaded by Interscope

7 minutes ago, Selegend said:

let me believe its fake, i dont want old music unless its stained

Edited by Geovane.

SSL certificate shows UMG, domain registration was done by Interscope 2 weeks ago, umusic.com used as image cache – website is as real as it gets.

Oh there was a flyer for this down the street from me, I didn’t realize it was Selena promo.

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

Oh there was a flyer for this down the street from me, I didn’t realize it was Selena promo.

Where?

7 minutes ago, Geovane. said:

Where?

In Atlanta. There was a flyer that said “Single Soon?” in red text, with those rip apart tabs at the bottom with I think a phone number on it. I’ll walk by during lunch and take a picture of it if I can.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Selegend said:

Its def not that deep, she’s a singer not the president. Her decision if she counts or not something shouldnt annoy u that much. 

right.

She has never trashed her album with The Scene/Hollywood just said she was young and teen music she doesn't feel anymore (I guess normal for many many artists)

It sounds cute! Can't wait to hear it in full. Selena is coming, Miley is coming, Demi hopefully coming with something good. The trinity is all releasing this year, life is good ya'll.

This sounds so 2013‘d and not in a good way, she truly lost her touch :rip:

31 minutes ago, Skeep said:

It also sounds like the beginning of Butter by BTS, doesn‘t mean it‘s fake, just common

I’ll never understand meltdowns over one 10 second snippet of a song not even actually announced yet  :deadbanana4: whew

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.