Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"

Diet Pepsi

2 minutes ago, XXI. said:

How could it not be the leak when the leak is her singing the chorus which is the title of the track?

There are currently two 10seconds leaks. Its the upbeat very 90s one that always get removed that is going to be the single, not the one that spread the most. 

and its for sure the upbeat one since the official Gracie teaser from the phonecall is the same beat. 

Edited by Selegend

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selegend

• corotinho

• Geovane.

• Maroonx

It kind of sounds like one of her previous DJ collabs?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lauren198 said:

I guess Stained will be the 2nd single lol

i’ll be here for it

21 minutes ago, #SG2 said:

Omg!! It’s happening!!!!

its finally happening!!

I’m so ready for #SG3!

Why do her fans always act like Stars Dance never happened? :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

because she wants us to pretend it doesn't exist

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Communion said:

This sounds like the real snippet since it matches with the beat from the Gracie call

12 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

Selena only count her Interscope albums cuz it was when she started having artistic freedom, so it starts with Revival. Since she was still with HWR i think she counts Stars Dance like it was somewhat a selena gomez & the scene / Disney album. Even being solo, cuz it was still the Disney record label. 

i dont think she hates it or are ashamed of it, she’s said great things those past years about Slow Down, Love You Like a Love Song, Who Says (always), Naturally, A Year Without Rain and even more songs tbh but i think for her it was like she was doing a Disney soundtrack or something. 

48 minutes ago, Communion said:

It’s catchy but it’s kinda giving When The Sun Goes Down era

Not what I expected for a lead(?) but I’m excited nonetheless

1 hour ago, Communion said:

OMGGGGG

It’s giving Disney Channel (non-derogatory) and almost CRJ-adjacent? I’ll be here for it but I’m worried about the commercial viability. 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

This sounds like a bopppppp tbh

meh. i know u cant judge a full song from tiny snippets but this doesn't sound like something i'll be playing

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Selegend said:

Selena only count her Interscope albums cuz it was when she started having artistic freedom, so it starts with Revival. Since she was still with HWR i think she counts Stars Dance like it was somewhat a selena gomez & the scene / Disney album. Even being solo, cuz it was still the Disney record label. 

i dont think she hates it or are ashamed of it, she’s said great things those past years about Slow Down, Love You Like a Love Song, Who Says (always), Naturally, A Year Without Rain and even more songs tbh but i think for her it was like she was doing a Disney soundtrack or something. 

This

3 hours ago, kzm said:

It’s giving Disney Channel (non-derogatory) and almost CRJ-adjacent? I’ll be here for it but I’m worried about the commercial viability. 

It definitely gave me CRJ vibes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.