Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"

Diet Pepsi

1 minute ago, feelingsonfire said:

The fact Souvenir is getting 3x more daily streams than Boyfriend, they completely missed with singles that era which is a shame cause Revival singles were perfectly chosen

This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing GIF - This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing  Seunghee - Discover & Share GIFs

Like messs, this song could have easily been one of her biggest solo hits AND most acclaimed

Yeah Interscope fumbled

This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing GIF - This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing  Seunghee - Discover & Share GIFs

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selegend

• corotinho

• Geovane.

• Maroonx

32 minutes ago, wish said:

I know this is a fan fave but WHEW, the way this became my favorite Selena song recently. :smitten: Beautiful song, deserved a single push

sometimes i forget this masterpiece exists

Selena & miley posted on her Instagram stories the clip from Hannah Montana!

They’re not playing! 

7 minutes ago, #SG2 said:

Selena & miley posted on her Instagram stories the clip from Hannah Montana!

They’re not playing! 

They're marketing geniuses :jonny4:

So pumped for this, I can actually see this pulling numbers. The hype is there, it all just depends on the quality of the song tbh

And although I sadly believe the snippet with the disco production is the actual song, I'm still praying for it to have a complete different production.

Also how do people know that Benny Blanco & Cashmere Cat produced this? Whats the source?

Whenever Selena announces anything, half the threads are basically debating if they agree that it should be called SGx or something different. Talk about the song for fucks sake

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, revivedgomez said:

And although I sadly believe the snippet with the disco production is the actual song, I'm still praying for it to have a complete different production.

Also how do people know that Benny Blanco & Cashmere Cat produced this? Whats the source?

Selena liked an IG post saying they produced it

5 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Huh  ? Well she just being silly. She has 3 solo albums released. The next will be her fourth. 

And thassit. 

she feels like disney albums wasn’t hers

same with taylor owning her versions

selena feels disconnected from her disney music

Souvenir + Vulnerable deserved good single treatment with music videos

how did they miss on such greatness :baseball:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Taste!

btw do we know if this is gonna be send to radio?

Stars Dance - SG0

Revival - SG1

Rare - SG2

This upcoming album - SG3

Yall happy now?? These gatekeepers are so annoying :skull:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 5

I think she considers 'Revival' as SG1 because it was when she took control of her music, and released what she felt it was genuine (away from that sh** show Hollywood Records)

the snippet sounds like Heart to Break by Kim Petras

Sorry SelGo doesn’t get to erase her best album Stars Dance like that :bird: 

SG4 coming up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I will be buying 

I only buy Taylor and Selena music 

7 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Vulnerable is one of her best songs so they really did miss the mark by not making it a single :weeps:

ot: PerchedT for new Selena and Miley on the same day :jonny5:

Rare the album was pretty bad, she really chose lame songs with a message to put on there and snubbed a lot of bops prolly...hope she doesnt **** up this time again

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

13 hours ago, wish said:

Like messs, this song could have easily been one of her biggest solo hits AND most acclaimed

Yeah Interscope fumbled

They also fumbled big time on not releasing Bad Guy, Stained, Bad News not properly releasing Feel Me and not releasing Vulnerable, People You Know, Let Me Get Me as singles 

12 hours ago, revivedgomez said:

So even though we have confirmation you're hoping by some miracle we get something entirely different? It's the self gaslighting for me

11 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

She needs to step it up in the video department. Tired of her laying around and serving us cheap beauty shots.

8 hours ago, Maroonx said:

I think she considers 'Revival' as SG1 because it was when she took control of her music, and released what she felt it was genuine (away from that sh** show Hollywood Records)

idgaf what she says to be able to sleep at night stars dance was her debut solo album and a good one at that

13 hours ago, feelingsonfire said:

The fact Souvenir is getting 3x more daily streams than Boyfriend, they completely missed with singles that era which is a shame cause Revival singles were perfectly chosen

Not when she decided to release Kill Em With Kindness instead ME AND MY GIRLS 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

They also fumbled big time on not releasing Bad Guy, Stained, Bad News not properly releasing Feel Me and not releasing Vulnerable, People You Know, Let Me Get Me as singles 

So even though we have confirmation you're hoping by some miracle we get something entirely different? It's the self gaslighting for me

She needs to step it up in the video department. Tired of her laying around and serving us cheap beauty shots.

idgaf what she says to be able to sleep at night stars dance was her debut solo album and a good one at that

Not when she decided to release Kill Em With Kindness instead ME AND MY GIRLS 

Ironic when its you all popping veins and crying like babies over a damn number. 

• Like 1

She needs to put some respect on Stars Dance's name, 10 years later it's still her best album

• Like 1

Looking forward to it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.