• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selegend

• corotinho

• Geovane.

• Maroonx

13 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Why is she talking about SG3 not being done? She already has 3 solo albums so her next one will be 4. 

She’s doesn’t count Star Dance since it was with her old record label with Disney. She accounts for just her solo albums under her new record label because she has more freedom. 

2 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

She’s doesn’t count Star Dance since it was with her old record label with Disney. She accounts for just her solo albums under her new record label because she has more freedom. 

How Silly LOL. That is not how things are counted. Her next album will be her fourth solo album. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

4 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

How Silly LOL. That is not how things are counted. Her next album will be her fourth solo album. 

It will be her 4th solo album, however will be referring to it as SG3. I do agree it’s silly though haha

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

I hate that she doesn't count it even though I sorta get it. While a bit dated now honestly it still has quite a few good songs that are so guilty pleasure loves. It's not a big deal to me though

it's her 4th studio album. i think this single gonna be good, she shouldn't have backed out of it being a lead single tho. i think she gonna claim it as the lead only if it becomes a big hit. why waste comeback hype on a solo song if it's not intended to be the lead?

She's serving pop and c*nt idc :jonny: love the cover art idcidc

28 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

y'all are weird
if she wanna call it SG3, it's SG3 :giraffe:

Yeah I don't understand what's the fuzz about it either. It's not like she denies the existence or doesn't count the other albums. I see it as the name of the project she's working on and now is the third one. I mean the first one she counts is literally called "Revival" and the era was really a new start for her so to me it makes sense. Sometimes the numbers in names have a symbolic meaning, not just counting. Is 30 Adele's 30th album??? I think people get confused because for other artists the fans call the projects by the initials + counting but that doesn't have to be the case for everyone.

• Like 1

Where did you guys hear a snippet?

The same topic over and over again. Boring. And every time it's coming from users who dislike her. Why do you care so much if it's SG2, SG3, etc? :toofunny2:

They're her albums not yours she can call as she wants. You have been explained several times why she calls Revival SG1, Rare SG2 etc.

Some of my favorite Selena's albums are When The Sun Goes Down and A Year Without Rain but I'm not so damn pressed how they're called by her

• Like 2

I will be calling it SG7 as lets face it “the scene” wasn’t a real band

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

it's her 4th studio album. i think this single gonna be good, she shouldn't have backed out of it being a lead single tho. i think she gonna claim it as the lead only if it becomes a big hit. why waste comeback hype on a solo song if it's not intended to be the lead?

i don't get why u guys think she'll claim it as a lead when she could've one of the most streamed females album of all time with 'Rare' if she's included the droplets and she didn't. it makes no sense, it's just chosing to ignore what the artist already did before. she'll release it cuz she wants another hit after calm down, she wants to keep her name out there, she did it in 2017 and in 2018. it's streaming era, 'cake recipes' aren't needed amore. 

I do hope it becomes a hit and she puts it on the album tho, but she won't. she didn't when she could've one of the most streamed albums ever, why would she do it now?

Edited by Selegend
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

The same topic over and over again. Boring. And every time it's coming from users who dislike her. Why do you care so much if it's SG2, SG3, etc? :toofunny2:

They're her albums not yours she can call as she wants. You have been explained several times why she calls Revival SG1, Rare SG2 etc.

Some of my favorite Selena's albums are When The Sun Goes Down and A Year Without Rain but I'm not so damn pressed how they're called by her

yeah i don't get why are they saying the same thing after SG2/Rare. 

she'll claim the albums that she had creative control over, not the albums that are more like a disney channel soundtrack for her (all with hollywood records) and that's it. it's not that deep, she isn't ashamed, she's actually said good things about some songs like love you like a love song, who says, a year without rain, slow down and etc those past years, but it just wasn't her, it's not that deep. 

it's her 4th studio album 

7th counting the scene  

3rd with creative freedom as an adult and she calls it sg3, let her be. 

people are so annoying like who tf cares. 

• Like 1

I don't understand this confusion, she has 6 studio albums, 3 of them solo.  She knows it, we know it. But it has a new count within the discography to separate the albums from the rest and it's completely common, even in book series. It's like a new trilogy, so much so that the "R" in the name demarcates these albums. 

It will be her seventh album, but that information doesn't matter, when we say SG3 you will know what it is about, the third chapter of her life that she told herself. 

• Like 1

This talk about albums is so tiring and I'm not even a stan. We all know she's got 6 albums (3 under The Scene and 3 solo). The way she counts them is something personal, something for her and her stans. It's not that deep, and definitely not that hard to understand. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Do you think Interscope will certificate some of her singles/albums that are under-certified?

I've read somewhere it's common when an artist is about to comeback

2 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Why do her fans get so pissed at this statement :rip: it’s not like the quality of her music has changed since then anyway, it’s all just fun basic pop 

• Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Oh lord, she can count the way she wants. That's so boring :coffee2:

Honestly just ignore them at this point, this is beyond beating a dead horse

58 minutes ago, Dzjxdzjx said:

I will be calling it SG7 as lets face it “the scene” wasn’t a real band

I also call it as SG7, i love to know that she has that many albums and history in the music industry

I know this is a fan fave but WHEW, the way this became my favorite Selena song recently. :smitten: Beautiful song, deserved a single push

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, wish said:

I know this is a fan fave but WHEW, the way this became my favorite Selena song recently. :smitten: Beautiful song, deserved a single push

One of best, would had been a hit if pushed instead of Boyfriend

• Like 1

Selena should use that new thing on IG called communities, it may help with the new single.

21 minutes ago, wish said:

The fact Souvenir is getting 3x more daily streams than Boyfriend, they completely missed with singles that era which is a shame cause Revival singles were perfectly chosen

This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing GIF - This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing  Seunghee - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.