Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"

Diet Pepsi

serving pop princess, serving club anthem, serving 'slow down', serving slay, serving girly bop, serving millenial meets gen z, serving everything i wanted. 

• Like 8

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selegend

• corotinho

• Geovane.

• Maroonx

42 minutes ago, Selegend said:

how do u guys don't like the cover art? it's serving happy pop, slow down.. this is all 90% of stans asked selena for ages :deadbanana2:

she's had her more reflexive mature moment with my mind & me not even 1 year ago, finally a bop to the CLUBS!! 

slow down still play till this day at my fave gay nightclub, i kinda feel this is going to be a PROPER follow-up for that :bird:

Slow Down will still be her main gay anthem, it goes really hard :gaycat1:

I also loved the idea to call it a droplet single. If it turns into a hit, at least we can add it to SG3 tracklist and add some streams :bird:

Her team is really smart. They saw the bad reception at the fan bases and turned it into a buzz single :gaycat3:

• Like 2

I'm so EXCITED :jonny: Too bad it's just a droplet as I really want her to drop a new album. She's slaying in the cover and on the other pics she posted on IG :jonny: Hoping this smashes

10 minutes ago, Selegend said:

serving pop princess, serving club anthem, serving 'slow down', serving slay, serving girly bop, serving millenial meets gen z, serving everything i wanted. 

Sexlena is back!!

I’m so ready!!!

8 minutes ago, corotinho said:

I also loved the idea to call it a droplet single. If it turns into a hit, at least we can add it to SG3 tracklist and add some streams :bird:

Her team is really smart. They saw the bad reception at the fan bases and turned it into a buzz single :gaycat3:

well she didn't do it with bad liar, fetish, wolves, it ain't me and back to you. i don't think she'll do it with sg3 even if it's a #1 hit around the world. 

what is done is done, now it's a droplet. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Selegend said:

well she didn't do it with bad liar, fetish, wolves, it ain't me and back to you. i don't think she'll do it with sg3 even if it's a #1 hit around the world. 

what is done is done, now it's a droplet. 

Well, she was really going to release an album in 2017. She just didn't cause she needed to stop everything to do the surgery. Bad Liar, Fetish and Wolves all were part of the 2017 scrapped album. Her team doesn't included those songs on Rare on Spotify cause it wasn't going to make sense. With Single Soon, it's probably that it's a part of the new era.

Edited by corotinho

2 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

OMG IM SO EXCITED SHE IS SERVING SO HARD

your avi

she's serving the sister

omg i can't i'm SO excited

• Like 1

Not her teasing us with SG3 once again , and y’all came for her for releasing this !!

2 minutes ago, Assassin said:

DefinitiveFatalKusimanse-size_restricted

My first though :rip:

Really happy to see everyone referencing THAT 30 Rock moment. Taste in pop girls and comedies!

the hype this getting on twitter it's her biggest since LYTLM FOR SURE

twitter impact is not huge on streams, so hopefully tiktok will do it's thing too. but it's looking very promising for our good sis Sel!!! :heart:

im confused, is this the lead or not. 

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

im confused, is this the lead or not. 

no, it's a droplet to feed us in 2023 cuz the album is not ready. 

1 minute ago, Selegend said:

no, it's a droplet to feed us in 2023 cuz the album is not ready. 

the album better come in Q4 istg.. 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the album better come in Q4 istg.. 

i'm almost sure it will be a 2024 release :gaycat6: hopefully she serve another droplet this year tho. 

Just realized that this will be Selena's first solo and lead released on a Friday since Rare (the song, that came out with the album) 

Interesting.

Edited by Sad Serenade

Love when these artists call songs droplets until one of them hits and suddenly is on the album

32 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Love when these artists call songs droplets until one of them hits and suddenly is on the album

It Ain't Me, Bad Liar, Fetish, Wolves and Back To You were not on Rare despite being hits (huge or moderate). Rare would have 6B streams right now 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the cover gives cunty girly y2k club bop omg finally something FUN :WAP:

Edited by Dolce Vita

8 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

It Ain't Me, Bad Liar, Fetish, Wolves and Back To You were not on Rare despite being hits (huge or moderate). Rare would have 6B streams right now 

we're on streaming era, releases shouldn't have a rule. if the artist feel like the song express itself alone, let it be. 

and selena is THE LAST artist people should point fingers about droplets cuz she had the chance to have one of the most streamed female albums of ALL TIME if she's included the droplets on Rare but decided not to @Tyrion_LMG

3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

the cover gives cunty girl y2k club bop omg finally something FUN :WAP:

OH YESS EXACTLY. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.