Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"

Diet Pepsi

Dead at the song being called Single Soon. Sounds like a literal title that Blackpink would've done :rip:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selegend

• corotinho

• Geovane.

• Maroonx

The pics on Instagram look like she recorded the video on a studio ala Look At Her Now + car scenes having fun with the "gals".

She might serve choreo upon us. Looks are definitely coming because she looks snatched on the cover.

very excited but worried if “cute little song for the summer” means it’ll be just a track without promo, video, radio 

Not this “why SG3?” conversation again :skull:

For the 100th time she counts Revival as SG1 since it was her 1st on Interscope. This is irrelevant, Jesus

Anyways I’m excited even though it’s just a fun droplet. If it becomes a smash then it can turn into the lead for the era by default :gaycat1:

Love the cover but HATE the cheap font. Should’ve been textless

She says it's not from SG3 :biblio: the pics and the cover art looks cheap/dated :biblio: it's a really old song which she also confirms :biblio: she says it's a lil song for the summer :biblio:

It's over. :biblionny:

Just now, Cappe2001 said:

very excited but worried if “cute little song for the summer” means it’ll be just a track without promo, video, radio 

I mean it’ll have radio and a video but she won’t do promo not even for her album :bibliahh: so just like any other release by her

I wonder if it will get single treatment or will only upload it on her platforms :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Lady Claire said:

I mean it’ll have radio and a video but she won’t do promo not even for her album :bibliahh: so just like any other release by her

Will it? :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, Lady Claire said:

if Interscope push it on Spotify playlists, then it’s fine, not sure about radio 

Anyway, nice move. Those fans who can't wait anymore for new music will be fed to wait a lil months more :bird:

Just now, King Dan said:

she looks so gorgeous, hope theres some choreo

Based on the snippet, it kinda looks like there won't have any choreo. Only her vibing and sexying on the car.

she missed the chance of making side a single soon and side b i feel pretty

smh 

• Like 2

This song isn't great

and how is she on SG3? She already has 3 solo albums :rip: 

3 minutes ago, corotinho said:

Based on the snippet, it kinda looks like there won't have any choreo. Only her vibing and sexying on the car.

yeah i know im just hoping, miss some sexy vibing songs from her 

Godlena is coming to serve :chick2:

• Like 1

This reads as a dropplet instead of a sing from the new album tho? Excited regardless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.