Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"

Diet Pepsi

5 minutes ago, qwerty123123 said:

Someone made a fake email and the 90’s club night was removed from Ticketmaster but they’ve confirmed it’s still going ahead and will be ‘announced officially soon’. 

Ahhh thank you!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selegend

• corotinho

• Geovane.

• Maroonx

just drop the album and leave it to the people to decide which one is a hit lol

Edited by Carter
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Carter said:

just drop the album and leave to people to decide which one is a hit lol

Agreed, trying to cancel a release based on 10 sec is absolutely egregious, I can’t lol

i don’t know why but i feel they want selena vs miley to make their songs gain more attention, no way miley teasing as the same time as selena 

Sometimes I think selenators forgot that Rare was finalized after the release of LYTLM, only at the end of November 2019 😭

the club said they didn't cancel the event, they're going to announce it officially soon

Edited by Geovane.

Why are pop girls so messy when it comes to releasing nowadays?

So many false starts and teasing/hyping. Just stand by your music and announce it.

Normani, Selena, Miley, Beyonce (visuals/act II), Rihanna (R9 delayed indefinitely), Cardi B, Nicki...the list goes on! 

I don't like Taylor or her music but this is where she does well...she has it planned properly and just announces it straight up.

3 minutes ago, Maxxie said:

Why are pop girls so messy when it comes to releasing nowadays?

So many false starts and teasing/hyping. Just stand by your music and announce it.

Normani, Selena, Miley, Beyonce (visuals/act II), Rihanna (R9 delayed indefinitely), Cardi B, Nicki...the list goes on! 

I don't like Taylor or her music but this is where she does well...she has it planned properly and just announces it straight up.

Right? Taylor has her whole next decade probably planned out in Easter Eggs we're missing right now too :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Carter said:

i don’t know why but i feel they want selena vs miley to make their songs gain more attention, no way miley teasing as the same time as selena 

The barbienheimer of pop is coming!

• Haha 1

Apparently that club said the themed night is not organized by her team. I don’t know why they would do it if it is not. Selena aint going cause it is Connar’s wedding day. 

But anyways. I hope she releases it and her annoying fans seethe. Trying to trump a song release just based on a leak is the most pretentious **** ever. 

I always prefer surprise releases. 

(even if they're not 100% a surprise actually because of insiders,etc)

2 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Apparently that club said the themed night is not organized by her team. I don’t know why they would do it if it is not. Selena aint going cause it is Connar’s wedding day. 

So i don't think there's a new single coming, anyway.

She heard my prayers. No new release until september. Plus: we need a stronger choice as a first single. She is in her peak popularity now. The GP has them eyes on her. She can't fail with them now. Release a strong and commercial bop and take that #1 on Billboard Hot100 Selena :alexz:

Edited by corotinho

1 hour ago, King Dan said:

lol its coming next week for sure now

hes very reliable 

oh i didn't want this. the stanwars will be tiring af. Selena is for sure posting Miley on her socials (she posted a lot about ESV), hopefully Cyrus post about her too and that 'calm down' the stans. 

hes very reliable 

not this…

This site and the threads will be unbearable if this is true

hes very reliable 

Yeah, he kinda looks reliable since i took a look at some of his tweets and this Doja one kinda looks like he was right, since he tweeted that 13 July and Doja only played it in full in 18 July

If it's really coming 25/08, she needs to start teasing it on Instagram

He was right about vampire lyrics from Olivia. Yeah, she's really coming 25/08

she should release the song tomorrow, bad timing 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.