• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selegend

• corotinho

• Geovane.

• Maroonx

If she’s releasing a song from 2017 what the hell has been doing in the studio last year :skull:
this deserves to flop if it’s a Rare reject.

this early complaining is such a nonsense. 

it doesn't matter when the song is recorded, be realistic do u guys think this is not common? at all? 

she's most likely releasing an album, not a droplet. 

if she's releasing this as a lead it's because she think it's a hit. it doesn't matter when she recorded the song or what she thought about it back then 

maybe it didn't match the vibe, this album is going to be way more pop and upbeat than rare that was more mid-tempo!

but maybe she truly didn't like it back then and now she loves it 

who cares, she's serving an album 

instead of complaining u guys should be thinking that maybe the album will be big? with LOTS of songs since even a ""2017"" song is a possibility and she was in the studio? 

maybe the album will be normal length but she won't take long to release another one since she has already lots of finished songs from those years on studio? 

it's insane how much u guys focus on the negative when there is positive things to think :deadbanana2: i don't get this energy... thankfully!  

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 4

i wish she would just release the whole album by surprise so we dont have to deal with this lead single mess

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Geovane. said:

i wish she would just release the whole album by surprise so we dont have to deal with this lead single mess

that i can agree with. rare would've been 3x more successful if it was released friday after look at her now

LYTLM wed, LAHN thu, rare album friday

imagine THE COLLAPSE. i swear it would've debuted with MORE than double it did in january. 

8 minutes ago, Selegend said:

that i can agree with. rare would've been 3x more successful if it was released friday after look at her now

imagine THE COLLAPSE. i swear it would've debuted with MORE than double it did in january. 

for REAL, she could even get another number #1 cuz rare (song) is a bop imo

I don't think the event was official but we saved her from this bomb hopefully

This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing GIF - This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing  Seunghee - Discover & Share GIFs

Now back to the drawing board

This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing GIF - This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing  Seunghee - Discover & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

I think this is a complete exaggeration. 

Selenators are the most garbage fandom. I adore this song, and was looking forward to hearing the new version.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

I think this is a complete exaggeration. 

is it? the AMAs 2019 and the rare cover art killed her momentum. 

let's look back at LAHN numbers:

this tweet is recent and thats why i have it saved. but Lose You To Love Me was WAY more massive, it did +9m on Spotify!!! 

and she was slaying with both songs, #1 and #2 on Youtube WW. 

Rare would've performed wayy better, everyone was hyped about her. 

a surprise album would work very well for selena i think. 

7 minutes ago, swiftsummer13 said:

Selenators are the most garbage fandom. I adore this song, and was looking forward to hearing the new version.

spill it. i will LOSE IT if the song is scrapped. how can a fandom be SO annoying, they want selena to live by their rules 24/7 it's INSANEEEEE 

if u don't like it, don't stream it and go stream the songs u like that she has already released or when she releases a new one

she's almost a ******* billionaire she shouldn't care about ""flopping"" the same way they do 

it's so insane really, they complain so much. 

i want the song :gaycat6: I Feel Pretty i can accept cuz they started the campaign with tiktoks, reels etc and since people didn't like it never happened 

but this... all selenators know is a 10s leaked teaser. UGH. 

• Like 1

i hope it doesnt get cancelled. selenators being the worst fandom ever once again 

• Like 1

I hope it’s not cancelled, but if it’s, don’t complain if she scraps the whole album and takes years to release new music :oxygen2:

everytime she release something there’s so much negativity 

the song sounds basic if what i heard on twitter is the song. what is she thinking. 

2 minutes ago, #SG2 said:

I hope it’s not cancelled, but if it’s, don’t complain if she scraps the whole album and takes years to release new music :oxygen2:

everytime she release something there’s so much negativity 

I agree. Although it’s exciting she’s teasing with the Single Soon posters, I wish she hadn’t because Twitter is in panic mode.

Oh well as long as it comes next week, I’m happy. 

No seems to have said for sure where they saw this was scrapped

2 minutes ago, every1blinks said:

No seems to have said for sure where they saw this was scrapped

Someone made a fake email and the 90’s club night was removed from Ticketmaster but they’ve confirmed it’s still going ahead and will be ‘announced officially soon’. 

i love last minute songs. hands to myself was the last one from revival. yess queen give it to us. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.