STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Hot singer Manuel Turizo kisses trans legend Wendy Guevara

Sergi91

Manuel Turizo did a performance for Wendy’s birthday. Wendy is the favorite to win Celebrity Big Brother Mexico (La Casa De Los Famosos MX). 

spacer.png

The finale is tomorrow night and if Wendy wins she will become the second trans person to win any of the Big Brother series in the World after Nadia Almada won S4 of Big Brother UK in 2004. 

Where’s the kiss?

Anyway he hot.

2 minutes ago, Anye said:

Where’s the kiss?

Ma’am were you expecting a black kiss or French kissing? :fan:

Where’s the tongue?

Underwhelming but is the intention what counts. :gaycat2:

Edited by Darkgalord

Not las perdidas making it to atrl :skull:

• Haha 4

Wendy is a legend. :msmarvel:Love her so much.

23 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

He did more in 30 seconds than Nicola, Sergio and Poncho did in 70 days. 

Lmfao that video is hilarious :bibliahh:

He's really the Hottest reggaeton Superstar in the moment :heart2::WAP: Papi rico. 

Better than Maluma and Bad Bunny. Those two look been lookin yucky lately  :giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Haha 1

I don’t know much about Wendy, but she always appears on my IG reels. She seems so funny and sweet. Should I give this Big Brother Mexico season a go?

also Manuel… his label should market him globally. They can even play around with pushing him and his brother (Julian) together, the world isn’t ready :superman:

Just now, espeon said:

I don’t know much about Wendy, but she always appears on my IG reels. She seems so funny and sweet. Should I give this Big Brother Mexico season a go?

also Manuel… his label should market him globally. They can even play around with pushing him and his brother (Julian) together, the world isn’t ready :superman:

It ends tomorrow night! Let’s hope Wendy wins. 

they did NOT kiss

call the manager

call the police

:biblio:

28 minutes ago, espeon said:

also Manuel… his label should market him globally

The worst part is that his label has tried hard but people keep saying no. He gave us one of the biggest Latin songs of the last 10 years and then he released 90 flops that nobody listen including a collaboration with Shakira :swan:

btw Wendy is a queen. I'm not interested in this show but it's inescapable on social media, I hope she wins tomorrow. :bird:

Edited by unclefloprry

Legend? For what I see on twitter she lost a lot of support for her horrible behavior.

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.