STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Selena Gomez and Francia Raisa reunite

naval23

Ugh these queens! Time heals all wounds 

Edited by naval23
  • Thanks 2

I mean if she was really going go stop being friends with Selena over an out of context public comment…

I’m glad that didn’t end up being the case :clap3:

Nothing is stronger than the bond between Latinas. :heart:

Now can homegirl stop airing all her grievances in public. Friends can have issues or bumps in the road but she needs to stop advertising to the world everytime they’re not seeing eye to eye

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad they were able to rekindle their friendship :clap3:

I'm glad they've reunited. The whole thing between them was very silly and could've very easily been solved over a phone call.

but ATRL Hags told me Selena is a lifeless mean ***** who doesn't care about the person who gave her new life and has been shady towards her?

is Selena not a lifeless mean *****?

Did ATRL hags lie?
vuelve88

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Glad to see they worked things out!:whistle2:

Francia really got bothered of that interview, can’t blame her, she’s only human.

2 hours ago, brazil said:

Clearly they let the papz know. Selena is no fool 

actually Francia Raisa called a TMZ pap 3 times to talk about Selena

she was hanging out /with her dog/walking, and there's no way a pap would know where she was at that time...

• Thanks 1

Ok but Francia was definitely being held at gunpoint by Selena's PR team inside the restaurant, never trust that ruthless manipulative kidney thief :devil:

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

actually Francia Raisa called a TMZ pap 3 times to talk about Selena

she was hanging out /with her dog/walking, and there's no way a pap would know where she was at that time...

So true. Francia is so shady. She went back to Selena now cause her little temper tantrum didn't work. 

It's clearly staged, they're not even in the same picture together

Spoiler

I'm just joking, don't report me

Francia is gorgeous. I saw that picture if sitting at the restaurant and I was a little taken aback. So pretty 😍 

and i said here back then when everything happened that this was like a "family fight" (francia lived with sel for 3 years and gave her the kidney) taken out of proportions + made public but it was still just a family fight that would be resolved in some months and everyone on ATRL disagreed with me..... annoying people that want to turn anything into a way to shade someone or to call them evil.  

well well, look who was right. 

Edited by Selegend

Shocking the Atrl gays tried to pin women that have been friends for ages and that they don't even know against each other   over a dumb fight normal friendships go through all the time  (and that shouldn't have been aired to the public by Francia in the first place) 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.