Gaga stan pays for "10 Years of Artpop" and "Streaming Now" sign in Times Square

naval23

We love dedication 

The "Streaming Now" sign is SENDING ME

Edited by naval23
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

But the swifties celebrating 1989 TV announcement are the deranged ones.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

4 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

spacer.png

Sergi91

Anyways a iconic fanbase! 

• Haha 6

:bibliahh:

The dedication is something, Gaga herself probably doesn't care half as much and maybe even has PTSD from that era. :dies:

But y'all should stream ARTPOP, it has always been unfairly vilified (with the obvious exception of a certain feature which was/is rightfully dragged). :giraffe:

• Like 1

i love Artpop but imagine doing this :bibliahh:

If you told me in 2010 Taylor Swift would’ve ended up with a more unhinged fanbase than Lady Gaga I would’ve never believed you

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 3

Haus Labs Lady:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGVshacg0jBFxwxl45OkPUXH7wrydlL_Pt3Q&usqp=CAU

• Haha 1

This is actually hilarious tho I love to see it. 

This is so cute :heart2: I just streamed the entire album yesterday. I wish Gaga had a better opinion of it.

You can buy a billboard on Times Sq for $40 and that gets you 15 secs. I would never spend my money on this but at the same time it’s not that serious. 

What the hell? Who wastes their time and money on this? :ahh: 

Quite up there with these two.

D0iwQ4vU8AAD3-C.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

i love Artpop but imagine doing this :bibliahh:

ARTPOP is my least favourite album but some monsters dedication to it is cult-like. On GGD they were angry that fake insiders were banned ‘cause we just wanted to play along’ :deadbanana2: there’s like some weird mental hold that era has on some liddos. Chroma is the same but in a different way 

Edited by Mr. Stratus

Very beautiful thought from a Little Monster. Instead of yet another flashy billboard promoting an evil corporation, Times Square visitors will get to be reminded of some great music from a decade ago! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.