DJ Khaled - 'Til Next Time'

B-Luke

Upcoming 14th studio album

First single "Supposed to Be Loved" f/ Future, Lil Baby and Lil Uzi Vert out now

"Aint no fat ***** tellin me what he aint eatin"

Sick of this talentless clown, drop the tracklist and lemme see if theres a decent feature :skull:

Edited by JayG
  • Haha 2

I now just check out to his albums to get another Beyoncé/Jay-Z crumb and check out what pop bop Justin Bieber is on, but that's kinda it.

His albums are no longer fun events anymore. Just like Calvin Harris' most recent album: A chore to get through.

Can he hash things out with Nicki? Her ability to just hop on random DJ Khaled songs is sorely missed. I would like to hear Bryson Tiller, Luke James, Tinashe (a solid hook or two), Flo Milli, and August Alsina too.

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

Most annoying introduction video ever. 

Not the flower boy concept for the cover after dragging king tyler over a #1 lol

all i do is win nicki's version solo version new verses same hook :duca:

It better have Nicki, Beyoncé and JLO's features on it, otherwise he can keep it.

1 hour ago, Electric Youth said:

It better have Nicki, Beyoncé and JLO's features on it, otherwise he can keep it.

same i was thinking but add rihanna.

2 hours ago, Electric Youth said:

Yep

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.